PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bayonetta
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-09-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
midnightrider

Umbran Tears Of Blood

I have a Problem with collecting all the Umbran Tears of Blood.

If I collect the crows, it won't save them. So I collect a crow, beat the level and save. But if I look in the extra section, there are only the number of Tears that I got through achievements.

What am I doing wrong? Does it only count if I got all the achievements?

Please help me
midnightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
Ren Fuuma

Send a message via AIM to Ren Fuuma

Ren Fuuma's Gamercard
i wish i knew, personally though, I find it impossible now to even get those stupid birds, i try walking i try running i try using my whip and other things i've obtained, the friggan birds ALWAYS fly away before i can even get to them now
it's really annoying.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
Heartmountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Fuuma View Post
i wish i knew, personally though, I find it impossible now to even get those stupid birds, i try walking i try running i try using my whip and other things i've obtained, the friggan birds ALWAYS fly away before i can even get to them now
it's really annoying.
I've only made it to the third stage so far and i've found 1 crow, the only way to catch them that I know of is that you use that Umbral witch time power thingy which slows the whole world down and gives you the ability to run like hell, like it stage 2 where you have to run through the narrow streets?

What i speak of are the dual statues that you "lift" and then get struck by lightning to speed up basically. Use these and the crows won't stand a chance
Thinking about it it, might be possible if you dodge and enemy attack to use the witch time.. dunno if the crow will stay if there's a battle going on aswell though
Heartmountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
TAXI DRIVER 420

Send a message via MSN to TAXI DRIVER 420

TAXI DRIVER 420's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I got a few now I think 3 or 4 but what do they do? ...I have no clue. There is one in the first chapter befor you even fight anything like where you were in the demo its on the railing to the right, right after you walk threw that door. Like the above guy said to theres one on that street, btw you hav to be walk slow to catch them doesnt matter about the time ablity, it helps thou. It's X to grad them and just walk slow if you run you scare them.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:18 AM   #5
KingBroly

KingBroly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah, I've found about 20 I'd say, and even though they disappear and never appear again, the game doesn't save them.

Completed Games:
TMNT, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (1250), Halo 3 (1750), Fable II (1350), Tomb Raider: Underworld, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (1250), Resident Evil 5 (1300), Tales of Vesperia, Halo 3: ODST, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Madden NFL 11, Borderlands (1750), Mass Effect 2 (1355), Sonic Generations
KingBroly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:39 AM   #6
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Run at them and press X when prompted to. You'll have to use panther form to get some of them though.

I have all of the crows on normal mode. They get replaced by arcade bullets when you get them.

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:14 AM   #7
MelangeAddict

melangeaddict's Gamercard
I've had to get some of the crows by unleashing the Panther or Crow Within. Stupid birds keep flying away from me. I'm an Umbran Witch, give me those damned tears!

"You know where the word 'slave' came from? Originally? There was some black guy being a 'slave' so they called him a 'slave'" Louis C.K. with Huck Finn changes in order to not overstep forum lines.
MelangeAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #8
_Holy_

theblueglueguy's Gamercard
When checking the Umbran of Tars in the Main Title screen it always says 0/51 for whatever reason.
To check your crow-progress you have to load your game and play a chapter of your choice. Mid-game check your inventory and select the book "Rarities".
Choose "Umbran Tears of Blood" and you'll see the achievement list.

Now press RB and you'll see a detailed list of the crows you found and missed.

Cheers!
Old 01-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #9
midnightrider

Perfect, thank you!
midnightrider is offline   Reply With Quote