PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Fighting > Kengo Zero
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2010, 03:08 AM   #1
Tricka21

Tricka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Need 2 more traits HELP PLEASE!

I no this board is probably dead but I need 2 more traits & I have no idea how to get them? the 1st is

If Ken attacks constitute more than 40% of the total attacks

Stealth Attack (20)

(What exactly is a Ken attack?) I read somewhere it was the charge moves that end in holding (B) but I went through a whole story mode using nothing but charge attacks & I didn't get anything for it

& the 2nd is

If Counter attacks constitute more than 20% of the total attacks

Late Attack (20)

Again I went through a whole story mode doing nothing but countering (X+A) before attack is landed & yet again I get nothing for my troubles

Does anyone no what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I got the counter attack trait finally! now I am still unsure of Ken attacks?

Last edited by Tricka21; 01-11-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Tricka21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
eohjay

eohjay's Gamercard
I check the board periodically to see if any progress has been made on any guides or whatnot. Unfortunately, I'm unaware of the Ken attacks - though I may pick it back up and see if I can figure it out.

Any chance of you describing how you got each of the other traits (with button presses and all that). There isn't a singular source for these trait achievements anywhere. You kind've have to mix and match from different sites and topics - with a lot being inaccurate. If we could cover the traits it'd be a pretty decent foundation for an achievement guide.

Drop me a line if you want to play any games, or need a hand.

Looking to boost in: Brain Challenge, Culdcept Saga and Resident Evil 5.

eohjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:47 PM   #3
Tricka21

Tricka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eohjay View Post
I check the board periodically to see if any progress has been made on any guides or whatnot. Unfortunately, I'm unaware of the Ken attacks - though I may pick it back up and see if I can figure it out.

Any chance of you describing how you got each of the other traits (with button presses and all that). There isn't a singular source for these trait achievements anywhere. You kind've have to mix and match from different sites and topics - with a lot being inaccurate. If we could cover the traits it'd be a pretty decent foundation for an achievement guide.
I only need 1 more achievement for this game now & preety much no how to get everything 100% although I have to say the online are achievements are based on luck & if your fighting style you used in story mode would be the right style for the opponents online.

I'll conjure up something in a few days or so but as far as a roadmap goes I really wouldn't no how to write one for this specific game due to most of the achievements being a tad random. Bare with me
Old 03-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
Malttikettu

malttikettu's Gamercard
OK so I'll wait 4 You to tell me what or how U get the achiev for KEN attack.
Malttikettu is offline   Reply With Quote