PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Darksiders
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #61
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Despite following the guide ive manged to miss 1 wrath shard, do the chest with these in show up on the map after the game complete to make my life easier to find the one i missed??

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #62
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 35 (more» ...)
Great guide, this is most helpful!

Achievement #1000 - Seek and Destroy - Achievement #10000 - Fully Evolved

Overachiever: 54 points - 15 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 7-4-0

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:10 PM   #63
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Found it, it was the one behind the fence in the iron canopy, I remember having a scrap with some enemies and broke the fence to get a chest 1st time through, however it wasnt the 1st fences as noted in the guide.

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:17 PM   #64
saar18

I can't sames to find another Wrath core in the game. I don't have any Wrath Shard in my stack and I've search almost all of the maps multiple times (maybe except for some small dungeons). It's can't be that I've miss FOUR Wrath Shards so where the last Wrath core can possibly to be found.(And i've bought the Wrath Shard and core)

Never mind I've found them.

Last edited by saar18; 01-24-2010 at 09:24 PM.
saar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #65
spunyun

x Spunyun's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by saar18 View Post
I can't sames to find another Wrath core in the game. I don't have any Wrath Shard in my stack and I've search almost all of the maps multiple times (maybe except for some small dungeons). It's can't be that I've miss FOUR Wrath Shards so where the last Wrath core can possibly to be found.(And i've bought the Wrath Shard and core)

Never mind I've found them.
I started using this guide:
http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Darksiders/ash.php

You can look at the pictures to figure out which wrath cores you definitely already gained to help determine which one you are missing.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:20 AM   #66
Party Bottle

Party Bottle's Gamercard
I just purchased the game this afternoon and am stoked after seeing the walkthrough and this super detailed collectibles guide, thanks a bunch!

Party Bottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:08 PM   #67
Exhausted Dad

ddi0994's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Very helpful.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:34 AM   #68
Magus 0f Zeal

Send a message via MSN to Magus 0f Zeal Send a message via Yahoo to Magus 0f Zeal

Magus 0f Zeal's Gamercard
Wrath Core in Twilight Cathedral

Not a big deal but I was able to get the Wrath Core in Twilight Cathedral without the Crossblade. I just lobbed a bomb up from below and hurried up and jumped/dashed to the door.

Really great guide though. It's proving to be loads of help.
Magus 0f Zeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #69
Sonicberry

Sonicberry's Gamercard
Awesome guide and amazing videos. Thanks a lot to the people involved, I was able to find everything.

Took me long enough though. I was missing one soldier artifact even though I double checked all of them. Finally found it after a couple of hours of searching ( it was the one in the Ashlands that is not underwater)
Sonicberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #70
GWNightmare

generalgrende's Gamercard
Ok so this guide and these videos really really helped...

But I'm wondering if anyone can help with a specific problem. I didn't get the chest thats right after you kill the Jailer, in the small wide cave in the underlevels of the Twilight Cathedral. And now it looks like I can't get back in, because I placed all 3 swords and the platform raised up to the boss level.

I'm collecting my last shards here, and just realized that if that 1 is inaccesible, I'd have to start all over anyway... so does anyone know a way to go back in there to get it again?
GWNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:30 AM   #71
GWNightmare

generalgrende's Gamercard
Also, there is an area in the Ashlands to the southwest. It has some red rocks and some torches, and up above, just out of reach, is a Chain anchor-spot. But you can't reach it, and there are no bombs to blow up the rocks. Anyone have any idea whats in there, or how to get it?
GWNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:29 AM   #72
schorpioen

shinjiba's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide
Old 02-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #73
Kracker Kwon Do

Ritz Kwon Do's Gamercard
Awesome guide, thanks.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:25 AM   #74
GrandmasterB

Send a message via AIM to GrandmasterB Send a message via MSN to GrandmasterB

BlackBiskit's Gamercard
I'm missing one last wrath shard...the one in the ashlands by the three creeps on the line. I tried to get back to the point, but it's blocked by a rock fall. Can anyone help?
GrandmasterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:17 AM   #75
GrandmasterB

Send a message via AIM to GrandmasterB Send a message via MSN to GrandmasterB

BlackBiskit's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterB View Post
I'm missing one last wrath shard...the one in the ashlands by the three creeps on the line. I tried to get back to the point, but it's blocked by a rock fall. Can anyone help?
Nevermind...I was looking in the wrong spot.
GrandmasterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:15 AM   #76
ADenton109

ADenton109's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Saved me so much time thank you so much!

Most Recent: Tomb Raider [1000]
ADenton109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:50 AM   #77
chanman

oCH40T1C CH4No's Gamercard
Is there a certain point in the game that I can't go back to get the collectables?

chanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:17 AM   #78
SwimBlake

SwimBlake's Gamercard
hey once u beat the game how do u get back to the black throne?
SwimBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #79
blackdragon87

samuraix87's Gamercard
how many shards does it take to make one wrath core
blackdragon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:54 PM   #80
Ackis

Send a message via ICQ to Ackis Send a message via AIM to Ackis Send a message via MSN to Ackis Send a message via Yahoo to Ackis

CanadaAckis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Anyone have a guide/locations for the weapon enhancements/other unlockables you can get?
Ackis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #81
Ackis

Send a message via ICQ to Ackis Send a message via AIM to Ackis Send a message via MSN to Ackis Send a message via Yahoo to Ackis

CanadaAckis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I went ahead and grabbed this info, you can add it to the original guide here if you want.

Vulgrim:

Weapon Master Buy from Vulgrim for 1000 souls.

Bane
Buy from Vulgrim for 5000 souls

Iron Canopy:
War's Glory
Silitha's area after you fight the Broodmother to break the centre seal you will eventually come across an area where you are required to use the Abyssal Chain in combination with shadow currents to cross a great gorge. Using the first shadow current fly straight up and backwards towards the screen. War's Glory is on a ledge above the ledge you started on.

Ashlands:
Strife's Offering
In the Ashlands tunnels near the area with 8+ Goremaws and the large chunk of ceiling you bomb down, in the end of this tunnel lies this enchantment. This requires use of the Abyssal Chain.

Black Throne:
Fury's Embrace
In The Black Throne on the way to the top of the first tower (the one on the far right Azreal), just after you acquire the Voidwalker, you come across a materializing bridge via orange circle activation similar to the entrance. (You get to this tower from a door at the bottom of the main area, and go east) Stand off to the right of the button that activates the bridge, right by the corner edge and look left and upwards and you will see a void circle. Use the Voidwalker on this circle and then die. Then at the start of this room link to the other void circle. Walk in the portal and you will be ported to the yet another materializing bridge that crosses the one you were just on. This leads to the enhancement. This enhancement requires use of the Voidwalker.

Scalding Gallow:
Death's Blessing
In Scalding Gallow, in the northeast tunnel where you used the chronomancer for the first time on that large door, if you notice there was a void circle on the door and also in that room with the lever and chronomancer. Portal link these void circles and once the door is fully open, jump in the portal to be shot out into a small room with the enchantment.

Crossroads:
Hellfire
Once you have the Tremor Glove, return to the Crossroads. Face the Vulgrim store and building leading to the Scalding Gallow. Head down the left street. Keep looking left. You will see an ice barrier. Destroy it with the Tremor Glove and enter. the tunnel. The chest with Hellfire is at the bottom.

Dry Road:
Carnage
When travelling to the Ashlands from the Dry Road, you will come upon the Maneater that holds a box. Knock it down and grab on. Instead of jumping to the right to the bombs, jump to the left and it will be there in a chest.

Drowned Pass:
Ravager
Passive Bonus: Drastically increases damage inflicted with environmental weapons
Given to you by first temporal gate, after you lift the curse

Anvil's Ford:
Combat Lore
When you and Ulthane fight for kills on the angels in Anvil's Ford, if you beat him in kills he will reward it to you.

Cathedral:
Reaper
Inside the Griever's Lair when you dive into the area with the fan keeping you from moving forward, when going to the area with the switch to turn off the fan, before making the right turn down lower, their is a right turn before it, turn right, swim up, open the chest, and there it is.

Bloodthirst
After defeating the Jailer and activating the mechanism for the skull lever, go back to the lift and, in that area, use your crossblade to light all the torches in the room.
Ackis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:08 PM   #82
Bango Stank

BangoStank's Gamercard
Thank you so much. I was one life shard short. you saved me a ton of time. Keep up the good work
Bango Stank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #83
Chicago Staley

Chicago Staley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks, helped me clear up a few i was missing at the end of the game.

Great guide and well worth being included with the other stickys !
Old 03-16-2010, 01:35 AM   #84
Hammerdrake

Very helpful, many thanks. Have you considered perhaps calling out the chests that are not in the main area map, but in the connecting path's map? I had half a dozen chests missing at the end of the game, becuase even with the revealing enhancement on, I didn't think to use the connecting pathways (always used Vulgrim instead) and never considered that there could be chests there until I had checked all the "main" map areas.
Hammerdrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:05 AM   #85
SgtJohnson_2007

Send a message via AIM to SgtJohnson_2007

DeadMonkey13's Gamercard
i see you have completed ODST to 100%. I still need the vidmaster where you have to get to the 4th set or wave on heroic. wouldyou be willing to help me with that? my gamertag is DeadMonkey13 if so. Thanks.
SgtJohnson_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:27 PM   #86
AFC_The_Ripper

Send a message via MSN to AFC_The_Ripper Send a message via Skype™ to AFC_The_Ripper

AFC The Ripper's Gamercard
I agree thanks a lot, great guide!!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:52 PM   #87
J B3 Dat Nikka

Send a message via Yahoo to J B3 Dat Nikka

xX J Frost Xx's Gamercard
Great Guild Man Pure Lifesaver

J B3 Dat Nikka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #88
Virgin

Virgin's Gamercard
Great guide, helped me alot.

Thanks

Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #89
NonFat

NonFat's Gamercard
just checking.... should i be able to get all the artifacts, life and wrath once i am collecting the 7 parts of the blade?

I just went through the entire game once i had the weapon thing that shows all the chests on the map and seem to have found all but 1 shard of both life and wrath, and it is driving me crazy

before i run through everywhere looking again i just wanted to check that i done get any after forging the sword and doing the next part of the main plot

thanks!

NonFat
Old 04-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #90
Nero Mystyraa

Nero Mystyraa's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonFat View Post
just checking.... should i be able to get all the artifacts, life and wrath once i am collecting the 7 parts of the blade?

I just went through the entire game once i had the weapon thing that shows all the chests on the map and seem to have found all but 1 shard of both life and wrath, and it is driving me crazy

before i run through everywhere looking again i just wanted to check that i done get any after forging the sword and doing the next part of the main plot

thanks!

NonFat
You can get every lifestone, every wrath shard, every artifact, every abyssal armor piece, every treasure chest in the whole game for that matter at any time you want when you're questing for the Armageddon blade. If you have the Mask of Shadows then you're fully equipped to reach any chest in the game and you can go back to every place that has collectibles even the Black Throne and Eden.

I too was missing a Wrath Shard and it was the one at the Scalding Gallow that i needed the Voidwalker for it. Somehow i overlooked it and thought i got it already.

My best advise is to go check on all the Shard locations one by one until you find the 1 you've missed.

I know this is obvious but did you check if you got the Shards from Vulgrim? Or the Shards in the Serpent Holes?
Nero Mystyraa is offline   Reply With Quote