PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2010, 07:49 AM   #61
Stewie Griffin2

Stew1e Griffin2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by llll epic llll View Post
All 7 chapters now have videos for the collectibles (cats, radios, and the weapon parts u need to find).
Epic, do you plan on putting the large cash stashes into your video? The guide on MSXboxWorld has them for the first 4 chapters right now, don't know if you're interested in adding them or not.
Stewie Griffin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:12 AM   #62
llll epic llll

llll epic llll's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin2 View Post
Epic, do you plan on putting the large cash stashes into your video? The guide on MSXboxWorld has them for the first 4 chapters right now, don't know if you're interested in adding them or not.
I wish I would have added them in to begin with , now I would have to recapture video of all the stashes, re-edit all the 7 videos, and re-upload to youtube. I wouldn't mind that except for I really need to considerate on getting this guide completed and tweaked out. Doing all of the above would take a few days. (i could do this after the guide was completely finished)

Would it be helpful if I made separate videos with just the $. This would be alot quicker but im thinking having it separate from the other collectibles would be a hassle for people. (I could do this method this weekend)

Doing just text is an option, just to get something out there quickly.

Let me know what you think (and anyone else that has an opinion).
llll epic llll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:16 AM   #63
absolutehell

absoluteHELL's Gamercard
Just for your guide, for the extraction achievement involving the 16 rounds, you have to finish it in one session starting from round 1 to 16.

Thanks to GSDragon for the sig!

absolutehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:18 AM   #64
Stewie Griffin2

Text would be sufficient for the time being, no need to delay the rest of the guide seeing as there's plenty of money to be made in other areas in this game compared to the last one. I know of several of them if you need help.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #65
llll epic llll

Sure, if you want to post the locations of what you can, tomorrow when I get off work I can fill in the rest, after I get some of these other replies added into the guide.

Someone was telling me you could just grab a stash of money, and then reload the check point and do it again. If this is true, it might not even be worth while writting down each stash's location.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:05 AM   #66
rza_2002

IxI BRADY IxI's Gamercard
Quote:
Someone was telling me you could just grab a stash of money, and then reload the check point and do it again. If this is true, it might not even be worth while writting down each stash's location.
at the start of chapter 4 you walk round the corner, kill 3 guys, open the gate , save the hostages ($40,000) climb up the ladder on the right, you should hit a checkpoint, then you just quit, rinse & repeat

rza_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #67
PIKERB10

Js2Death's Gamercard
does savings civilians affect your negative achievement
PIKERB10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #68
Stewie Griffin2

Any money earned is lost if you don't reach the next checkpoint. For instance, the 25k at the end of chapter 2 will only stay in your account if you finish the mission, if you're killed it will disappear from your account and you'll have to grab it again. Also, you will only get the money from the big piles that are lying around once, but the money from supply crates will count every time, as will the money for objectives.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #69
SPARTANxx3xx

SPARTAN3's Gamercard
hears some info that will help the guide its just one chivo that has no info for it hahah
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=202075
SPARTANxx3xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #70
ferrari360max

Location: Eating tea and crumpets with the queen because thats what i do DEAL WITH IT.

Fulp Picti0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Job Seeker 10
Versus: In public matches, kill a player with the primary or secondary weapon from every weapon kit

Can someone confirm that this is not glitched? I have gone through each of the kits and got kills even with every weapon (primary and secondary) 4 times now, still no achievement.

ferrari360max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #71
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari360max View Post
Job Seeker 10
Versus: In public matches, kill a player with the primary or secondary weapon from every weapon kit

Can someone confirm that this is not glitched? I have gone through each of the kits and got kills even with every weapon (primary and secondary) 4 times now, still no achievement.
Not glitched. I got it without any problems.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:15 AM   #72
ferrari360max

Location: Eating tea and crumpets with the queen because thats what i do DEAL WITH IT.

Fulp Picti0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter x360a View Post
Not glitched. I got it without any problems.
Okay thanks, will try it again i guess.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:19 AM   #73
llll epic llll

Can anyone that has extraction add anything to the 2 achievements below, I don't have the game type yet. Maybe some tips or things or that nature.

Bound For Life 30
Versus: In a public match, survive an Extraction map without suffering a single death on your team

Nobody on your team can die. Getting downed is OK.

Survival of the Fittest 50
Versus: Complete all 16 rounds of an Extraction game in a public match

You have to finish it in one session starting from round 1 to 16.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:13 AM   #74
absolutehell

absoluteHELL's Gamercard
Quote:
Can anyone that has extraction add anything to the 2 achievements below, I don't have the game type yet. Maybe some tips or things or that nature.

Bound For Life 30
Versus: In a public match, survive an Extraction map without suffering a single death on your team

Nobody on your team can die. Getting downed is OK.

Survival of the Fittest 50
Versus: Complete all 16 rounds of an Extraction game in a public match

You have to finish it in one session starting from round 1 to 16.
Some tips for the higher rounds: - pick a good spot to camp until the grenade launcher/rocket launcher heavies
-partner reload seems to be infinite so take advantage
-when heavies come they usually come in pairs, so take one out quickly
-spamming grenades on heavies is effective
-elites are probably one of the most dangerous as in later rounds they run right up to you and one shot you

and for bound for life, its easiest to do it from rounds 1-4, but the other rounds are definitely possible.

Thanks to GSDragon for the sig!

absolutehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:51 AM   #75
L3G3NDK1LLER

CL4P TR4P Z4CH's Gamercard
Okay I apologize ahead of time if this has been asked, but I have searched all over the place, but does anyone know if this is like Gears where if one person is on easy and the other is a higher difficulty will the other player get the achievement for beating it on contractor?
Old 01-16-2010, 08:00 AM   #76
roulex

Roulex's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
First, /highfive on the sticky llll epic llll. Second, great guide, it's helping out a bunch so far for me and my brother. Keep up the great work!

roulex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:28 AM   #77
Piccolo549

Sheskaa's Gamercard

Quote:
Okay thanks, will try it again i guess.
if you lag out of the game or something any kills you got while in that game do not count I know i had that issue a few times.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #78
llll epic llll

Awesome! Guide got a sticky

HUGE thanks to everyone that helped out, there were a lot of people involved in one way or another! I couldn't respond directly to every1 that helped out but nobody went unnoticed!

The guide is "complete" now but I will still be adding some things as I continue to play this game. If anyone finds anything wrong, incomplete, or a new/better way of doing something let me know and I will update the guide.

Quote:
Also I haven't seen it asked anywhere, but does anybody know if "Softcore" and "Hardcore" can be earned with one player on Casual/Normal difficulty? I don't think this guide would be complete without the answer to that question included.
I played through on easy, then reloaded the last checkpoint on contractor and finished the game, no achievement. Looks like you have to playthrough on contractor.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #79
fear30x

Fear30x's Gamercard
Post Collectibles weapons,cats, parts stuff

If your having trouble try this link to ign.com guide

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/105/1057401p1.html

for Collectibles weapons,cats, parts stuff
some of it give you an idea what weapon the parts are for
that u find to unlock and purchase toward ur weapons/ attachment achievement
fear30x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:43 PM   #80
Orphen24

Orphen24's Gamercard
ok didnt read the other posts but will after this post

for softcore and hard you donot need to start from 1 i did 6 then 7 firsrt and went to 1 and got soft at the zoo sign where the lucky cat is in the video in 2 and hard at the end of 5

easy Attention grabber (solo)

load up chapter 4 (start) and have rios/salem advance (up on d-pad) to the corner and have him stop (right on d-pad) now spint up youll see people runing there is a yellow washer machine here (black cable next to it if you didnt see it right away) duck in to cover here stay put let the guard the ground take a step forward before coming out of cover (if you dont do this they'll just fire on you) ease out and go in to mock surrender rios/salem will target the guy on the ground you shoot the guy in the turret
Orphen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #81
Mr Magic

mr blackmagik's Gamercard

For: Fancy Meeting You Here the achievement will unlock when the next round starts. It doesn't count if you join a game thats in progress, so finish that game and once the next map starts the achievement will unlock.

The same thing applies for King of the Hill. Any map that you joined that was already in progress does not count as a win if you win. Only maps that you were there at the start count.

A few more tips for Extraction:
-Always aim for headshots on the Heavies
-Stay close to teamates
-Split up when RPG Heavies come out
-Team fire with your partner or all four players on Heavies
-Always stay in cover on the higher rounds
-Abuse partner reload
Old 01-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #82
ddmcgrath

Quote:
Job Seeker 10

See, although it may not be glitched for EVERYBODY, that doesn't mean it can't be glitched for you.
Yes, it CAN be glitched; it was for me. I am rank 45 on the leaderboards. Trust me, I've put dedication into this. I would use a single weapon for an entirely match, then during the next map use another kit. I'd get 20+ kills per game, with a single class, then move on to the next for the next game.
I've also got a kill with each class, then switched to another class, etc.
None of this worked for me. I finally ended up getting Job Seeker by getting a shotgun kill...amazing, because that is my weapon of choice, and I get 20 headshots per game easily with it. Glitched.

For me, Guns Blazing unlocked after I punched someone in the face...for the thousandth time. Clearly, one can assume that my achievement was glitched. Therefor, any one can experience the same thing. Unfortunate for you, but just keep playing. Your luck will turn on eventually...Mine did after 70 matches.
ddmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:50 PM   #83
Pea Tear Gryphon

Las Veg Oz's Gamercard
awesome guide! thanks for the efforts of putting it together along with the video guides...helped immensely!
Pea Tear Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #84
ferrari360max

Fulp Picti0n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccolo549 View Post
if you lag out of the game or something any kills you got while in that game do not count I know i had that issue a few times.
Nah i was in a game from the start and played another game after it all the way to the end, never unlocked it.

Old 01-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #85
Incoherently

Incoherently's Gamercard
Quote:

King of the Hill 30
Versus: Win a public match on every map in Co-op Deathmatch, Control and Warzone

There are 6 maps total. Win one match on each and this will unlock.
- Zoo
- Consulate
- Vertigo
- Temple
- Crossroads
- Aftermath

For this, do you need to win a match on each map, in each gametype, or just the map on any combination?
Incoherently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #86
Stewie Griffin2

Quote:
Awesome! Guide got a sticky

HUGE thanks to everyone that helped out, there were a lot of people involved in one way or another! I couldn't respond directly to every1 that helped out but nobody went unnoticed!

The guide is "complete" now but I will still be adding some things as I continue to play this game. If anyone finds anything wrong, incomplete, or a new/better way of doing something let me know and I will update the guide.

I played through on easy, then reloaded the last checkpoint on contractor and finished the game, no achievement. Looks like you have to playthrough on contractor.
Epic, I was wondering if a friend and I played through, him on Casual and me on Contractor if I would still get the Contractor achievements. Similar to what could be done on Gears 2 with the Insane achievement, if I can find someone to run through half of the campaign with, I will and will let you know. Just need to know where "Softcore" is unlocked if starting from the beginning to be able to confirm.

Last edited by Stewie Griffin2; 06-25-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #87
GameHunter

a Va Evan va a's Gamercard
Alright I started out on Contractor. but wen i got to chapter 2 i quited out and came back. SO wen i came back i accidentally put it on normal and for got to change to contractor. So i finished chapter 2 and proceeded to chapter 3 then i quit again and put it on Contractor. Is it possible that if i do chapter 2 on contractor after i finish the game, can i still get that achievement? Or do i just restart the story?
Old 01-16-2010, 09:40 PM   #88
Ghedea

Send a message via AIM to Ghedea

Ghedea's Gamercard
For 'The Truth is Right Here' achievement you don't actually have to listen to all broadcasts. I was going to wait to listen to them all after I collected everything, only for the achievement to pop up upon finding the last radio. I just thought that was some food for thought, that way people don't have to spend more time listening. Unless, of course, they actually WANT to.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #89
llll epic llll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKY1976 View Post
Good job on the guide nice work!! You could use this pic above your guide if u wanted!!
Thanks and thanks for all your help along the way. Also, u just reminded me I wanted to create a header image for the guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear30x View Post
If your having trouble try this link to ign.com guide
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/105/1057401p1.html
Added under useful links section in guide, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphen24 View Post
ok didnt read the other posts but will after this post for softcore and hard you donot need to start from 1 i did 6 then 7 firsrt and went to 1 and got soft at the zoo sign where the lucky cat is in the video in 2 and hard at the end of 5
What? Are you saying you played through on contractor then randomlly played chapters and got softcore?
Old 01-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #90
llll epic llll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghedea View Post
For 'The Truth is Right Here' achievement you don't actually have to listen to all broadcasts. I was going to wait to listen to them all after I collected everything, only for the achievement to pop up upon finding the last radio. I just thought that was some food for thought, that way people don't have to spend more time listening. Unless, of course, they actually WANT to.
Good call, added in.

Quote:
Epic, I was wondering if a friend and I played through, him on Casual and me on Contractor if I would still get the Contractor achievements. Similar to what could be done on Gears 2 with the Insane achievement, if I can find someone to run through half of the campaign with, I will and will let you know. Just need to know where "Softcore" is unlocked if starting from the beginning to be abel to confirm.
Im not sure about this either. I thought softcore unlocks midway through ch3 but someone told me that wasn't correct. If you don't find any1 by tomorrow to do the partial run through with, I will.