PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Fairytale Fights
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
CloudedJudgement

Faster Replay Level Skip Bug 50% faster replay!

For some of you here who don't read gamefaqs or may have missed my other posts attempting to resolve some of the issues with this game I have copied the info here. I have also added some more information gained from friends experiences when doing this.

For those of you who aren't aware you need to complete this game at least 6 times because the game doesn't retroactively assign the harder difficulty achievements down, well you can take some comfort in the fact that you can cut replay times by half on your 2nd/3rd/5th/6th run!

When repeating levels to get your other difficulties you only need to do the conclusion stage to get credit for both stages! So that means you don't need to do the annoying level before it haha.

This means a rerun time of only 3 hours, of course this wont work for the who wants my autograph but it does work for multi-player!

Now this means in order to get the achievement for a difficulty level you only need to do:

01: whole stage
02: conclusion (boss)
03: whole stage
04: conclusion (boss)
05: conclusion (boss)
06: whole stage
07: conclusion (boss)
08: whole stage
09: whole stage (but why would you want to skip 500k!)
10: conclusion (boss)
11: whole stage
12: conclusion (boss)
13: whole stage
14: conclusion (boss)
15: boss

This strategy works for multi-player as well. Just remember to make sure your book says 0/22 for your difficulty you are attempting

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MULTIPLAYER
I think its important to let you know when doing it for multiplayer only ONE person needs to have the ability to level select and that is the host. To get credit you must be present from the very start (Taleville chapter select) to the very end (Grading), this means that if one person or more drops out during a level they will not get credit for it (even rejoining will not get them the credit). You can simply redo this level and get credit for it.
CloudedJudgement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
Sha

ShaTeanDar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So this works by quitting back to Taleville to skip the levels?
Play level 1, afterwards quit back to Taleville, Play level 2 conclusion, etc?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
CloudedJudgement

Thats exactly how it works.. I basically played chapter 1 > taleville > chapter 2 boss > chapter 3 > taleville > chapter 4 boss and you get the idea...
Old 01-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
rdowdy95

Shemp Howard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Actually people I know three Xbox 360 users who have the Autograph Achievement from TrueAchievements that did the skip level thing! Just make sure you die less than 10 times and do the conclusions! Also the patch has been out for a week so yeah this stuff is already fixed. Best if you do the conclusions in order!

HURDEE!
rdowdy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
weatherman2002

dev aka mclovn's Gamercard
with the multiplayer part can i do like chap 1 with my partner then after go to tailville and continue later or do i have to do this pattern in 1 playthough
weatherman2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:58 PM   #6
CloudedJudgement

you can do it any level order you like as long as you do them all as in the list. This means you can power down and come back to it later yes.

Last edited by CloudedJudgement; 01-28-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #7
Impdaddyzer0

Impdaddyzer0's Gamercard
Just wanted to reconfirm for anyone who reads this thread that you can most definitely get the Who Wants My Autograph achievement using this method. I did it yesterday, using CJ's listed stategy. Worked like a charm. One other thing, you do not have to show 0/22 stages completed on whichever difficulty setting you are playing on, (or even the other two difficulty settings, for that matter), to get Who Wants My Autograph. This lends credence to the belief that you don't have to show 0/22 to get the MP achievements, as well. When I have personal confirmation one way or another, I will add it to this post.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:34 PM   #8
ktavel

lokithefallen1's Gamercard
thats awesome thanks!
ktavel is offline   Reply With Quote