PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > You're In The Movies
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
ch9209live

Send a message via Skype™ to ch9209live

ch9209live's Gamercard
Need help with background!

i keep having problems with background = i can't never see myself clearly! how can i fix this or is there certain background color, that doesn't make me unclear? it's hard to play some mini-games, because i can't see what i'm hitting
ch9209live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
JDSensations

try and get a background with one colour... if there is a room say all white use that as the background then wear opposite colours so dark clothes like black or brown should help you stand out more. mess about with the different settings and cutouts aswell, see if it works better for you near a window or the house lights on or off......

if you have too many objects or mixed colours in the back, try getting a sheet and hanging it behind you

they should have thrown in a wee green/blue screen with it lol

I would list all my completed games, but if anyone is actually concerned they would check it on through my gamertag.
peace

JD
JDSensations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
Kronephoros

OverlordKrone's Gamercard
I found I had to attach a plain white bed sheet on the wall behind me for the camera to work. As well as having to wear a single colour shirt. Oh the things we all do for Achievement points! (At least the mini games are somewhat of a niceish work out. Haha)
Kronephoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
GRASSCIA

GRASSCIA's Gamercard
avoid the color green idk if its just my camera or the game but when ever were green even if my backgrounds one solid color my camera has problems picking me up. that and iv also noticed it likes to cut out segments of hair if you have long hair
GRASSCIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #5
undyingwildo

undyingwildo's Gamercard
ya having same prob and its kinda hard playing with people of diffrent size im 6' 4ish and my wife is 5' 2
undyingwildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:28 AM   #6
Banky007

I bought this yesterday.. and the camera is so bad!!

it doesn't just show me, it's got the WHOLE background picked up! do you need a completely white background or something?? and parts of me it shows.. but often a chunk of my body will not be there, sometimes my face is gone.. and most of the time it doesn't even show my arms!! How can i fix this??
Banky007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #7
bmsonline

bmsonline's Gamercard
The only way I could get it to work was to make sure the background was all one colour and lots of natural sunlight. Hanging a sheet should work.
bmsonline is offline   Reply With Quote