Is there an easier way to destroy 5 nazi vehicles in 300 secs?

kywildcats7

• 3 weeks later...

Now, why haven't I looked here before using my Instant Silver perk on this one? :(

Still, I think I prefered this way instead of following the guide and using it on the car collection. I much prefer to collect the cars by hand. It's not that difficult or boring than the guide creator says it is.

Because somehow it was hard getting a level two or so wanted level then getting on a rooftop with an AA gun and then waiting till a group of vehicles had amassed then shooting and grenading the cars and trucks to blow them up?

I'm not sure what you mean. I did the one where you're suppose to destroy 20 vehicles with one vehicle like you said. I tried with the tank but only got so far as 16 vehicles before it blew up on me.

But to get this perk you need to destroy them with dynamite, because this is the perk that unlocks the RDX, so no using the trick of setting up the area before they gather up and blow them to smithereens.

Oh yeah sorry, anyway i used the same technique (playing on easy), i amassed a level four wanted level from an AA gun which was by a road and there were easily ten Nazi vehicles all grouped together so i jumped down placed the dynamite in the centre and everything blew up within two seconds. From the rooftops maybe shoot a lot of the Nazis beffore jumping down because i landed in the centre and they couldn't shoot me.

Oh yeah sorry, anyway i used the same technique (playing on easy), i amassed a level four wanted level from an AA gun which was by a road and there were easily ten Nazi vehicles all grouped together so i jumped down placed the dynamite in the centre and everything blew up within two seconds. From the rooftops maybe shoot a lot of the Nazis beffore jumping down because i landed in the centre and they couldn't shoot me.

Yeah, I could do it that way, but I usually avoid confrontation. ;)

I tend to escape alarms, not jump into the fire zone.

No perk is worth my life. :p

I was kidding. You noticed the :p ?

I died a zillion times in this game.

And running over civillians?

My toll count is

Nazis: 3474 (I would like this to be a good round number)

Civillians Killed: 170 (I'll make it up to you, I swear)

Civillians saved: 36 (Duhh, I guess I still have a lot to make up then)

Resistance: 4 (Look, it was chaos down there. I fired my panzershreck in the wrong direction, ok?)

I was kidding. You noticed the :p ?

I died a zillion times in this game.

And running over civillians?

My toll count is

Nazis: 3474 (I would like this to be a good round number)

Civillians Killed: 170 (I'll make it up to you, I swear)

Civillians saved: 36 (Duhh, I guess I still have a lot to make up then)

Resistance: 4 (Look, it was chaos down there. I fired my panzershreck in the wrong direction, ok?)

I would just like to share I have killed twice as many civilians as the Nazis have. :p

• 3 weeks later...