PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-18-2010, 02:45 AM   #1
Kalathar

RobNGraves's Gamercard
Attention Grabber Achievement For Solo

Found a way to obtain the Attention Grabber Achievement with being in solo without using another controller for those who have problems playing with people who dont listen or mess things up. Or just cant play on Xbox live.

Beginning of Mission 4, right when you start, you have a chance to go down the alley way. DO NOT. Stand at the end of the alleyway and wait till the people get hit by the ride. Have the A.I. out of their view, IE dont let him get to the alleyway. Have him Stop and wait in passive where he started. When Mock Surrender pops up do it. Your AI will change to sniper rifle and lock in on a target. Fire at the other guy standing and it will be one kill. Restart from last checkpoint and repeat. Kills save, cash dont. i have verified it that it works. After 5 repeats you should have the achievement. Also can be a good place to get the Chaaarge achievement by running down into one of the baddies. But be careful of the turret dude.
Kalathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:57 AM   #2
llll epic llll

llll epic llll's Gamercard
thanks, I already added this into the guide though.
llll epic llll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:57 AM   #3
tragik

Tragik1978's Gamercard
sweet dude!!! thanks.. now i wish there was a way to do the dual surrender one.. two kills while both are in moch surrender..

tragik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:10 AM   #4
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
great work man!
Old 12-29-2011, 10:51 PM   #5
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Nice work
Corrupt. is online now   Reply With Quote