PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns Again
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
porschephiliac

Send a message via MSN to porschephiliac Send a message via Yahoo to porschephiliac

porschephiliac's Gamercard
D*** Chameleon

I am about to melt this game with a mini blow-torch! I simply cannot find the damn blue chameleon in the 4th level of the first area, "Okay, Real Path to the Treasure".

Scrapdaddy's guide says "After you get the item near the end of the level and the achievement for meeting Dr. Blowhole, stay on the left side and keep smashing any boxes on the left. It is hidden behind one of them," and even after I asked again in his location thread, he replied "Near the end of the level you get a story related item. Afterward you travel maybe another minute or so until the level actually ends. During this time you will enter a corridor that has crates on the left and right. Basically once you get the story related items stick to the left and destroy every crate you see. It is behind/inside one of them and you should get it automatically if you stay in the middle of the left hand line of crates while you destroy them.

It's also possible that I made a mistake and maybe the crate is on the right side so try that too. If it is on the right let me know and I'll update the guide. Thanks

EDIT: Another thing to consider is maybe adjusting the brightness of your TV. It may make it a bit easier to see them.
"

I have tried and retried this level around 20 times and have yet to find this damn chameleon - it's the last one I need and I can complete this piece of trash.

PLEASE HELP!!!

U.S. Army Retired
I was first to finish Ghostscape in the USA,
Live Score Tracker by 2 minutes in the World,
and Castelvania: SOTN (JP) in USA!
porschephiliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
porschephiliac

Send a message via MSN to porschephiliac Send a message via Yahoo to porschephiliac

porschephiliac's Gamercard
Finally got the little bastard. Scrapdaddy's guide is right; about ten seconds after the collectable where you meet Dr. Blowhole (again), it's in the middle of the bridge, centered on the left just after the crates. It's not directly behind them, so smash the crates and don't move. It's about 2 seconds after the crates are smashed. I had kept moving to the left and missing it.

U.S. Army Retired
I was first to finish Ghostscape in the USA,
Live Score Tracker by 2 minutes in the World,
and Castelvania: SOTN (JP) in USA!
porschephiliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:25 AM   #3
Honorz

lefjona's Gamercard

Honorz is offline   Reply With Quote