PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > RPG > Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #1
Trikke

Trikke den 1e's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide & Roadmap

My guide status:
Guide status: FINAL... 100%

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
-Offline: 12 (200)
-Online: 0 (0)
-Approximate amount of time to 200: 15-20 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1.1-2
-Number of missable achievements: 3
-Glitched achievements: No
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats

Introduction:
Welcome to Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment. Vandal Hearts is an enjoyable Japanese turn based Role Playing Game, available through the XBL Marketplace, and has a rather easy set of 12 achievements.
Of the achievements, 5 are unlocked simply by playing and finishing the story, netting you 80
If you're aiming towards 100% completion, two playthroughs are needed but can be reduced to one playthrough and a little bit by following this roadmap.
It will take at least 15 hours to fully complete the game once and reload the last part for the 2nd ending, but it will take up to 20 hours if you're willing to do 2 full playthroughs.

The missable achievements are:
- either Champion of Sostegaria or Hero of Sostegaria
- Serenity and Fury
- Wanderlust

Achievement Discussion Thread

Step #1: First Ending - Altyria

Before you actually start playing, I'd suggest you first take a look at the Wanderlust achievement, as you will want to unlock the hidden additional maps while you progress through the game doing the story related battles, and not want to do the battles (skirmish) over again in search for the hidden maps (which will save you some time!)

Act I : Cherish These Times of Peace
During the first part of the story you will want to unlock the Tag Team, Explorer and Treasure Hunter achievements, ending this Act with the Revelations achievement.

Follow the locations in the Revelations achievement in order to progress through the story.

When you get to Devilsteel Garrison, Tobias will ask Luce for help because of the town being under attack. Appearantly, Luce doesn't like Altyria and wants the girl (Altyria) to be left behind.

You'll get the question:
Choice #1: "What should we do?"
A) Calvin, tell her to stay here
B) No. She's coming with us.
=> Choose [ B ]

You can always start new battles on a Skirmish Map where you can level up your characters and earn gold to buy new and better weapons in shops.

Now proceed with the remaining locations until you get to Act II. Do not worry if there are still places you didn't visit yet. Once you complete Act III, you will have access to all the locations again.

Act II : The Darkest Road
In this 2nd Act, you will unlock the Zero Casualties and the Sandword Slayer achievements.

At the very beginning of Act II, you will get the following question:

Choice #2: "Altyria, a spy?"
A) I'm so sorry, Altyria
B) Luce, why would he do this?
=> Choose [ A ]

After having left Dreas Village, you will have to escape in a mine cart in order to continue with the story. And there you go... Zero Casualties unlocked!

Follow the locations in Sandworm Slayer until you get to Ancient Ruins. After this battle, a new question...

Choice #3: "Just a bunch of crazy old ramblings?"
A) Yeah, just ignore it.
B) Maybe not...
=> Choose [ B ]

Now proceed with the remaining locations until you get to Act III and unlock the Sandworm Slayer achievement.

Act III : The Fallen Crown
Follow the locations in the Royal Defender achievement until you get to Biruni University. After having brought the King at the gate, or if you were able to defeat all the enemies, you get another question:

Choice #4: "Do you want to fight General Daldren Gray?"
A) Luce and Gren need our help.
B) We've done our part
=> Choose [ A ]

At the end of the battle, the Royal Defender achievement should unlock.

A little before the start of Act IV, another question...

Choice #5: "What are we going to do about Daldren?"
A) We can still stop him
B) Hang on. Let me talk to Luce.
=> Choose [ B ]

ACT IV : The Sword And The Flame
In this final Act, we will work towards the Weapon Mastery and Wanderlust achievements, ending this Act with the Champion of Sostegaria achievement.

The story will take you to Church of Restoration, followed by Timion Vale.
After those, go to Port of Chai-Haim and once there, speak to the Captain who you can find in the tavern "Drinkwater Galley". He'll tell you to meet him at the pier.

Now, BEFORE leaving mainland and head to the Research Facility (on Gillbaris Island) make sure you've won ALL 8 additional map battles (yes, including Gillbaris Gardens!). See Wanderlust for more information.

By now, you should have also gotten the Weapon Mastery achievement (if not earlier!). In case you didn't, go do some battles on Skirmish Maps and refer to Weapon Mastery for more information .

You should be ready to go to Gillbaris Island by now.
Note that once you leave mainland, you won't be able to return!
Go to Port of Chai-Haim and upgrade your weapons and armors if necessary.
But most important, SAVE YOUR GAME HERE!!!

Set course to the Research Facility... On the boat, Luce and Altyria are standing on the opposite sides of the deck. And there goes your question:

Choice #6: "Who should I talk to?"
A) Talk to Luce.
B) Talk to Altyria.
=> Choose [ B ]

There will be another battle at the Purgatory (not a map location!).
After that, the story will bring you to Thane Battlefield. Before the battle starts, you don't get a question, but more like a fact:

Choice #7: "So much death."
A) It's all right, Altyria. We're here to stop this.
B) You heard the Captain. Let's go to work!
=> Choose [ A ]

Once you defeat Daldren, the Wanderlust achievement will unlock.
But it isn't over yet! This will be the final fight, against the Avatars of Fire.
And once you win this battle, the Champion of Sostegaria achievement will unlock at the end of the endscene.

Last edited by Trikke; 02-18-2010 at 08:12 AM.
Trikke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
Trikke

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Step #2: Second Ending - Luce

Time for the fun part! Now RELOAD the game saved earlier (the one at Port of Chai-Haim).

Set course to the Research Facility again... On the boat, same question but this time:

A) Talk to Luce.
B) Talk to Altyria.
=> Choose [ A ]

Repeat the battles at Research Facility and Purgatory.

At Thane Battlefield...

A) It's all right, Altyria. We're here to stop this.
B) You heard the Captain. Let's go to work!
=> Choose [ B ]

Defeat the Avatars of Fire once again, small endscene, and you will unlock the Hero of Sostegaria immediately followed by the Serenity and Fury achievement.

Congratulations!

Conclusion:
Overall, this game is a pretty easy 200 and you should have unlocked all achievements by now if you followed this roadmap. If you are still missing achievements at this point, I'd suggest to reload a saved game.

I would like to thank all the people in the forum for their bits of information which helped us search in the right direction, not to forget oneluckybullet, Nojness and Dragonsss.
A special thanks to Loopstahblue for his HUGE amount of efforts which meant a lot to me in completing this guide.
And, also thank YOU for using it.

Treasure Hunter10
Find a hidden item on any battlefield.

This achievement shouldn't be a problem at all.

There will be plenty of places in the game where you can get this achievement. Just be sure to examine chests and crates, especially when you see the yellow sparkles drawing your attention.

But, in case you want the first "GO"...

During the battle in Town of Tolby, the one of the civilians being attacked by Kelbrun's men, you'll notice some crates with yellow sparkles next to one of the houses.
If you don't see it right away from the start, use the to move around the map and use the to change the camera angle.
Have a character go next to the crates and examine it by choosing Action, then Examine.

In Dry Riverbed, there is also a chest to be discovered next to a tree with a weird looking hole, somewhere in the corner of the map.
The reason why I didn't start with this map to get this achievement on, is because of the "Wounded Girl" in your 2nd battle probably bleeding to death if you take too long on defeating the wolves because of walking around.

Tag Team10
Execute a Team Attack.

Can be unlocked at the beginning of the game, but you'll get it throughout the game anyways without any efforts.

According to posts from several people, there seem to be different ways to unlock the achievement, but I'll explain the quickest way to get it:

After a short introduction on practicing melee, range and magic attacks, you'll have your first battle.
- First, have both Tobias and Calvin get close enough to the enemies.
- Then, when it is your turn to attack, have Tobias (or Calvin) to perform a range attack using his bow on an enemy.
- Last, when it is your turn to attack again, have Calvin (or Tobias if the first attack was by Calvin) also perform a range attack using his bow on the same enemy.
- Now, automatically your first character will repeat the same attack and you should see "Team attack" appear on your screen, unlocking the achievement.

Zero Casualties15
Win a battle with 6 surviving party members.

Don't worry too much about this achievement, as it will unlock in the beginning of Act II after leaving Dreas Village and where you have to escape in the mining cart with all 6 party members alive in order to progress with the story.
Once you do, the achievement unlocks.

Explorer15
Discover an optional battle map.

See Wanderlust

Weapon Mastery25
Raise a weapon skill to rank 25.

Another easy one to get.

When available, press to check your character's status.
There are 2 columns, with on the left side the Core Skills and on the right side the Magic Skills. Using the , move the feather on the 3rd box to view the Combat Skills in which you will find:
- Sword
- Axe
- Dagger
- Bow
- Hand to Hand
- Hammer

You can check the skills for every character individually by pressing or

Obviously, the more you use a specific weapon, the faster your character will level up his/her skills for that specific weapon.
Once you reach level 25 on that specific weapon skill, the achievement will pop up.

You should get it before the end of the game just by normally playing the story.

Revelations15
Finish Act I.

Story related and cannot be missed.

To complete Act I, you'll have to progress through the story as follows:
- Church of Restoration
- Dry Riverbed
- Devilsteel Garrison
- Town of Tolby
- Fort Pelgaius

Once you defeat Kelbrun in Fort Pelgaius, the achievement will pop up.

Sandworm Slayer15
Finish Act II.

To complete Act II, you'll have to progress through the story as follows:
- Dreas Village
- Dread Caves
- Ancient Ruins
- Large Cavern

Once you defeat the Sandworm in Large Cavern, the achievement will pop up.

Royal Defender15
Finish Act III.

To complete Act III, you'll have to progress through the story as follows:
- Royal Courtyard
- Biruni University

After the battle at the Biruni University, the achievement will pop up.

Last edited by Trikke; 01-26-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #3
Trikke

Wanderlust25
Discover every battle map.

In order to unlock this achievement, all you have to do are the story related battle maps but also WIN the (hidden) additional maps as just 'discovering' them is not good enough!
Once you discover an additional map for the first time, it will unlock the Explorer achievement when you return to the Main Map.
Below is a list where you can find them, how they are obtained and which new location is to be discovered.

The Additional maps are:

Dry River Bed
Examine the large tree with a hole in the side in the NW corner of the map.
Opens: Four Swordsmen Spring

Ruins of Tolby
Examine the small crate next to the NW most house on the rise to the left of your party.
Opens: Ragnar's Gorge

Dread Caves
Use the switch next to the mine cart loaded with rocks.
Opens: Trivishim's Corridor

Ancient Ruins
Examine the stone tablet next to the closest group of enemies.
Opens: Keliask's Tomb

Royal Courtyard
Examine the throne.
Opens: Halls of Atonement

Biruni University (!)
Examine the barrel next to the house on the map edge right next to your start position in the story battle.
Opens: Foreign Quarter

Church of Restoration
Examine the well next to the church.
Opens: Avery Fields

Timion Vale
Examine the skeleton on the opposite side of the central tree from the chest.
Opens: Gillbaris Gardens

Last edited by Trikke; 03-01-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
Trikke

Secret Achievements

Champion of Sostegaria 20
Finished Act IV with the Altyria ending.

To complete Act IV, you'll have to progress through the story as follows:
- Church of Restoration
- Timion Vale
- Port of Chai-Haim
- Research Facility
- Purgatory
- Thane Battlefield

But, with having more sympathy towards Altyria reflected by the answers you've given throughout the game. See Serenity and Fury for more information.

Hero of Sostegaria 20
Finished Act IV with the Luce ending.

To complete Act IV, you'll have to progress through the story as follows:
- Church of Restoration
- Timion Vale
- Port of Chai-Haim
- Research Facility
- Purgatory
- Thane Battlefield

But, with having more sympathy towards Luce reflected by the answers you've given throughout the game. See Serenity and Fury for more information.

Serenity and Fury 15
Earned both endings to the game.

This achievement is unlocked right after you get the achievement for the second ending, either the Altyria or the Luce one!

Throughout the game, there will be about seven times you need to pick a response to a given situation. One favors Altyria, the other Luce. The majority of the picked responses will favor one girl above the other and determine the ending of the story unlocking the achievement accordingly.

These seven points and their possible answers are listed below:

Choice #1: "What should we do?"
A) Calvin, tell her to stay here (LUCE)
B) No. She's coming with us. (ALTYRIA)

Choice #2: "Altyria, a spy?"
A) I'm so sorry, Altyria (ALTYRIA)
B) Luce, why would she do this? (LUCE)

Choice #3: "Just a bunch of crazy old ramblings?"
A) Yeah, just ignore it. (LUCE)
B) Maybe not... (ALTYRIA)

Choice #4: "Do you want to fight General Daldren Gray?"
A) Luce and Gren need our help. (LUCE)
B) We've done our part (ALTYRIA)

Choice #5: "What are we going to do about Daldren?"
A) We can still stop him. (ALTYRIA)
B) Hang on. Let me talk to Luce. (LUCE)

A) Talk to Luce. (LUCE)
B) Talk to Altyria. (ALTYRIA)

A) It's all right, Altyria. We're here to stop this. (ALTYRIA)
B) You heard the Captain. Let's go to work! (LUCE)

- Mini Ninjas Guide & Roadmap -
- After Burner Climax Guide & Roadmap -
- Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment Guide & Roadmap -

Last edited by Trikke; 02-24-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:08 PM   #5
i Eat Kittenzx

Furppe's Gamercard
Goodluck with the guide i will hopefully be getting this on release Ill glady help if i can!
i Eat Kittenzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
Takatori

Takatori Reiji's Gamercard
Downloading the game now, for the 2nd time... it failed the 1st time :/
Takatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #7
oneluckybullet

Send a message via Yahoo to oneluckybullet

oneluckybullet's Gamercard
very good game. im alittle ways into chapter 2.

3rd battle is where i got the find an item achievment
1st battle is where i got the team up attack

so far i have those and the survivor and act 1.
anote for the survivor, i had six ppl in my party and went and did choice battle or random battle and all party members survived but i did not get the achievement. next battle was a story and all survived and i got it. leading me to believe it has to be done in a story battle and not a random or optional one.

just picked up the Explorer15
got this in act 2 the ancient ruins map. there is a tablet laying on the ground, you will see it giving off a sparkle, use the action command and examine it. after the battle the achievement will unlock telling you that you have found a new map with treasure on it.

Last edited by oneluckybullet; 01-20-2010 at 01:20 PM.
oneluckybullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:11 PM   #8
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatori View Post
Downloading the game now, for the 2nd time... it failed the 1st time :/
Same here it got to 99% then said cant download

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #9
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Marvellous View Post
Same here it got to 99% then said cant download
Same, I've tried to download it 4 times now and each time it stops at 99% and wont finish.

Arcade (19): 1v100, Kingdom for Keflings, Battlefield 1943, Sealife Safari, Dash of Destruction, Maw (250), Wallace & Gromit Ep:1-4, Vandal Hearts, MtG: DotP (350), Comix Zone, Cellfactor, Altered Beast, Harm's Way, Costume Quest (250), Deathspank, From Dust, FFXIII

WP7 (7): Monopoly, Fruit Ninja, FH Poker, Butterfly, WM Club, Ghostscape, WWTBAM?
Loopstahblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #10
oneluckybullet

Send a message via Yahoo to oneluckybullet

oneluckybullet's Gamercard
for the ppl having trouble dling the game, if it fails the first time, go into your memory and delete the data, then redownload again. that should fix the problem
Old 01-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #11
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneluckybullet View Post
for the ppl having trouble dling the game, if it fails the first time, go into your memory and delete the data, then redownload again. that should fix the problem
Did that after each attempt no luck. I'm on the UK marketplace, maybe that's the problem.

Arcade (19): 1v100, Kingdom for Keflings, Battlefield 1943, Sealife Safari, Dash of Destruction, Maw (250), Wallace & Gromit Ep:1-4, Vandal Hearts, MtG: DotP (350), Comix Zone, Cellfactor, Altered Beast, Harm's Way, Costume Quest (250), Deathspank, From Dust, FFXIII

WP7 (7): Monopoly, Fruit Ninja, FH Poker, Butterfly, WM Club, Ghostscape, WWTBAM?
Old 01-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #12
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Quote:
1st thing I tried that, I'm UK to so that's probably t, just have to wait for them to sort it.

Becoming quite a common occurrence this though

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #13
Takatori

Takatori Reiji's Gamercard
Well I just tried re-downloading it and it worked perfectly. I think maybe it need an hour or so to initialize, what with 100s (probably more) of people trying to download it at the same time.
Takatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:08 PM   #14
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

Yeah, got the game to DL finally.

Treasure Hunter achievement is easy to get in the 3rd battle, there are some boxes next to a hut and also a barrel further along the path towards the well that have shiny stars around them. Search while in a square next to them to get the achievement.

Zero Casualties is a story achievement as well, you have to get it on the 1st battle of Act II as it's the win condition, although you could get it earlier.

Last edited by Loopstahblue; 01-20-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #15
Nojness

Nojness's Gamercard
Tag Team10
Execute a Team Attack.

Got this in the 2nd map, the battle against the Wolves. As far as i can tell you just need 2 party members to melee attack the same creature. Unsure if it happens every time or is just random?
Nojness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:57 PM   #16
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nojness View Post
Tag Team10
Execute a Team Attack.

Got this in the 2nd map, the battle against the Wolves. As far as i can tell you just need 2 party members to melee attack the same creature. Unsure if it happens every time or is just random?
This also works with two characters equipped with bows. As long as the 2nd character is also in range they have a chance to team attack, I think certain characters have a better chance of triggering an attack. Luce seems to trigger them a lot.

Old 01-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #17
PreKell

jpgroulx's Gamercard
Zero Casualties MUST be gain on a story mission.

Same thing here, did this on a skirmish battle and didn't unlock.

By the way, the game is really good!

Sorry for any english mistakes!!
PreKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #18
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreKell View Post
Zero Casualties MUST be gain on a story mission.

Same thing here, did this on a skirmish battle and didn't unlock.
You gain it automatically on Act II Mission 1 so you don't need to worry too much about getting it before that.

As far as advice for that mission I suggest killing the group on the right (facing the mine with the camera) as they are closest. Get everyone around the switch quickly and just heal and kill anyone that gets close as you escape.

A second group of enemies appear from the right about half way through so you do need to hurry and escape rather than try and fight otherwise you can be swarmed.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #19
zzenigmaxzz

ZZenigmaxZZ's Gamercard
it doesnt have to only be a story mission.. i redid the ruins of tolby mission before going on with the story and had it pop there
zzenigmaxzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #20
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

Act III complete:

One of the secret achievements is obviously now for completing Act VI as the game hasn't ended yet.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #21
smacd

SMacD up's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopstahblue View Post
Act III complete:

One of the secret achievements is obviously now for completing Act VI as the game hasn't ended yet.
Act VI? that should take care of all three secret achievements then, right? (Act IV and Act V)

smacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:05 PM   #22
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by smacd View Post
Act VI? that should take care of all three secret achievements then, right? (Act IV and Act V)
Whoops, meant IV. Although the game having 6 acts wouldn't be out of the question.

Old 01-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #23
PreKell

jpgroulx's Gamercard
For Zero Casualties... I think it's messed up, I did like 2 story battle, didn't unlock even if no one died. But, I found an optional battle on the battle of tolby and when I completed this optional battle the achivement unlocked!

Sorry for any english mistakes!!
PreKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:06 AM   #24
Nojness

Nojness's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzenigmaxzz View Post
it doesnt have to only be a story mission.. i redid the ruins of tolby mission before going on with the story and had it pop there
I dunno, i did the dry river bed map a 2nd time on a skirmish with a party of 6 without any KOs and it didn't pop.
Nojness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #25
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

Gained by choosing all the options sympathetic to Altyria when allowed to pick a response, I assume the other ending is the Luce ending where you pick all the options that agree with her.

That means there's a 15
missable achievement somewhere and that you need two playthroughs of the game.

Did anyone save all 4 villagers at Tolby as I only saved 3 and wondered if that might be the missing one.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:46 AM   #26
Trikke

Quote:
very good game. im alittle ways into chapter 2.

3rd battle is where i got the find an item achievment
1st battle is where i got the team up attack

so far i have those and the survivor and act 1.
anote for the survivor, i had six ppl in my party and went and did choice battle or random battle and all party members survived but i did not get the achievement. next battle was a story and all survived and i got it. leading me to believe it has to be done in a story battle and not a random or optional one.

just picked up the Explorer15
got this in act 2 the ancient ruins map. there is a tablet laying on the ground, you will see it giving off a sparkle, use the action command and examine it. after the battle the achievement will unlock telling you that you have found a new map with treasure on it.
Very helpful for a great start. Thanks
Old 01-21-2010, 12:52 AM   #27
Trikke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreKell View Post
For Zero Casualties... I think it's messed up, I did like 2 story battle, didn't unlock even if no one died. But, I found an optional battle on the battle of tolby and when I completed this optional battle the achivement unlocked!
Can anyone else confirm this please? Since most ppl are talking in their posts about the story related battles...
Old 01-21-2010, 12:56 AM   #28
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

I've checked the map for places I might have missed for the Wanderlust achievement.

These are the map areas I never accessed has anyone found the way to access them:
Some sort of farm in the forest north of the battlefield.
Some sort of ruin in the forest east of the riverbed.
A square keep to the west of the royal city.
Ruins on the island.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:59 AM   #29
Trikke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopstahblue View Post

Gained by choosing all the options sympathetic to Altyria when allowed to pick a response, I assume the other ending is the Luce ending where you pick all the options that agree with her.

That means there's a 15
missable achievement somewhere and that you need two playthroughs of the game.

Did anyone save all 4 villagers at Tolby as I only saved 3 and wondered if that might be the missing one.
What if you reload a previous save (a little before the ending) and choose another ending?

The villagers you are talking about, do you refer to Act 1 (2nd battle, the one right after "Wounded Girl"?)
Old 01-21-2010, 01:25 AM   #30
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

There are a number of places throughout the game where you have to choose between the two women, it's not something you can pick at the end.

I had a thought perhaps there are three endings, the 3rd being where you don't favour either woman.