Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > DiRT 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-22-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
Pixie Ninja

Pixie Ninja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost! on the PC - anyone?

Hi There...

I know this achievement had been causing problems on the 360, but the PC has the same issue - I've tried different track and car combos, I've tried downloading ghosts set by people on my friends list, I've tried downloading three ghosts at a time, I've varied the time of day that I try to download the ghosts, but to no avail.

So, does anyone out there have a particular ghost that they were able to download on the PC, and one that's preferrably comfortable enough to beat?
Pixie Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:51 AM   #2
Pashos

Pashos x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Gold   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. Third Place   Burnout Paradise Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I got it first try on the PC tonight. I forget which track it was on, but it was in Utah. I just picked the last person on the list. He was ranked like 28## or something like that and he finished the course in more than 10 minutes. I finished it in about 3 and a half. I had no problems with it unlocking though.

152 100% Retail

22 100% Arcade
Pashos is offline   Reply With Quote