PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Saboteur
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-22-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
ShogaNinja

Cool Unlimited Contraband Glitch Cheat + Free Perks

What I did is just jumped on a random Anti-Aircraft Gun (AA Gun) and started shooting the Zeppelins. Within no time I was able to get my alarm to level 4.

I noticed at that time that as I spun around on the AA Gun an UNLIMITED amount of zeppelins kept coming at me in a futile attempt to kill me. I kept blowing them to hell and watching the fire light the skies over Paris and the whale song of twisted metal (The Parisians and Nazis will not soon forget this night). Before you know it I had 10,000 contraband which I used to buy the silver and gold perks. Meanwhile many Nazis were swarming on the ground, but in the particular AA Gun I was on (sorry no idea where I did this - no map available for this cheat) the nazis were unable to really get a good shot off at me. Only one particular nazi kept reappearing but his pathetic MP-40 fire was no threat to the Saboteur. I found a tiny window where I could shoot a building halfway up from street level and with many repeated shots I was actually able to damage Nazi units on the ground. Before you know it I had the silver mayhem perk (for killing 5 Nazi Terror Units). I kept at it because I noticed after some huge secondary explosions from shooting in this little spot that I had 16 vehicle kills with one vehicle (yes AA Guns count as a vehicle). It took me a while but I kept going back to that spot and shooting repeatedly and I was able to pick up the last four giving me yet another perk.

The only hint I can give you as to where this glitch took place was south of the Slaughthouse ( La Villete) on top of a building with an AA gun tower. If I come across this place in the game again I will return to this thread and tell you where I accomplished this deed. There should be no reason why you can't do this anywhere where you are not easily shot from the Nazi armies in the street. You need to constantly focus on the zeppelins or they will fly overhead and return fire. If you lay off of them for more than 30 seconds you will see them above you. Don't let them spoil your fun. For the record I could not get away from this situation and died a horrible death which I was more than happy to do with how much contraband and as many perks as I had earned. Safe escape is next to impossible with how many Nazis line up to take your head. Good luck getting away; expect death.

So in total I made 10,000 contraband before I decided to quit which I used to buy 2 perks and I earned 2 more, totalling 4 perks and enough contraband to outfit the Saboteur for some time to come. Go ahead and try it now you big cheater.
ShogaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Just thought I would let you know that stuff like this has been posted before.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
Muckrak3r

Muckrak3r's Gamercard

even better way, no enemies or alarms. get as much contraband as you want.
Muckrak3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:18 AM   #4
MadPete

MadPete1971's Gamercard
this works on any AA gun btw ;-)

Arcade 100% :-
Interpol

Work in Progress:-
Mass Effect 2
MadPete is offline   Reply With Quote