PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Thrillville: Off the Rails
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-23-2010, 10:26 PM   #1
Blops

Unhappy [Help] Timed golf

Well Iv all most completed the game got 4 left but im stuck on timed mini golf I don't know how to unlock it iv looked in party play don't see the option to select timed golf
Blops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:39 AM   #2
Wii187

Finagles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blops View Post
Well Iv all most completed the game got 4 left but im stuck on timed mini golf I don't know how to unlock it iv looked in party play don't see the option to select timed golf
You'll eventually unlock it as you progress through the campaign. Here's how you unlock the achievement Fore!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Devwi View Post
Fore! 10G
Complete a round of timed minigolf on hard.
This achievement is much easier than it sounds. First you have to unlock the Timed Mini-Golf game, and then build a course and place a start square and an end square next to each other. Do this nine times, and then save the course (by going to the Manage options). Next, start up Timed Mini-Golf in Party Play using your map and set the difficulty to hard. Now you just need to beat the extremely easy course to get the achievement!

Wii187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #3
weaselbelly

weaselbelly's Gamercard
Fantastic! Thanks!
weaselbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
Neutralicer

Neutralicer's Gamercard
I'm obviously not the brightest but when I was going for this one I was trying to build the course within my game. You need to go into Coaster Builder from the main menu and build a course in there.
Neutralicer is offline   Reply With Quote