Hi everyone

Righteous Angel

Hi everyone, thought I'd quickly introduce myself.:)

My name is Matt and I live in the UK I'm an older gamer and enjoy many types of games. I have recently cleared out my friends list as I had accumilated a large list of people that I never really played with very often.

I regularly play Gears Of War as I especially enjoy Horde mode. I would also like to try the Halo ODST version of this.

Here is a short list of some of my all time favorite games:

Resident Evil 4

Deus Ex

Planescape Torment

Gears of War 2

I'm looking for more mature people to play with on a regular basis. I'm very easy going and enjoy having a laugh.

Although I should add I'm not a highly skilled gamer probably just about average as when you get to my age the reflexes slow down a bit.;)

Hi everyone, thought I'd quickly introduce myself.:)

My name is Matt and I live in the UK I'm an older gamer and enjoy many types of games. I have recently cleared out my friends list as I had accumilated a large list of people that I never really played with very often.

I regularly play Gears Of War as I especially enjoy Horde mode. I would also like to try the Halo ODST version of this.

Here is a short list of some of my all time favorite games:

Resident Evil 4

Deus Ex

Planescape Torment

Gears of War 2

I'm looking for more mature people to play with on a regular basis. I'm very easy going and enjoy having a laugh.

Although I should add I'm not a highly skilled gamer probably just about average as when you get to my age the reflexes slow down a bit.;)

Hello.The whole point of the forum is asking for help so you don't need to worry about how skilled you are so just enjoy posting.

Hi Everyone!!

I am New person who is just just join this community.I am very happy to be here and have all other members.I hope that we will have frankly discussion and current information sharing regarding to related topics.I hope for a nice time in future.

I hope somebody would welcome me and Just say HI !!

Thanks,