PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Mega Man 10
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-15-2010, 03:07 AM   #31
Blue Bomber 702

I'd have to say it really is. Of course, practice is needed for any megaman game, but the big difference---

In Megaman 9, you had cheap stage obstacles that would kill you instantly (falling down in Tornados stage, all of Jewel Mans stage, Splash Woman spikes, Dr. Wily beams)

whereas in this game, there seems (imo) to be more damage from enemies throughout the stages. Sure, they added a stage to Wily's fortress, but once again, much more beatable
Blue Bomber 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:52 AM   #32
Mr Rivuz

Mr Rivuz's Gamercard
I'm finding this one way harder than mm9, especially because some weapons are so unpractical to use efficently, like the stupid thunderwool or the ice thing, and some bosses are still pretty hard even knowing their weakness.

Honestly this game is making me go crazy, but i had no problem at all with mm9.
Mr Rivuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #33
NemesisTheory

Send a message via MSN to NemesisTheory

NemesisTheory's Gamercard
I personally found it somewhat easier. The bosses didn't feel as intricate and the levels not as challenging (most of the shenanigans can be memorized pretty quick in this one).

I have to say the Wily stages were a bit harder, though!
NemesisTheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:53 PM   #34
iamtfc

IAMTFC's Gamercard
Easier then 9, but not by a lot.
iamtfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:32 AM   #35
Hieroglitch

Hieroglitch's Gamercard
I feel like this one's harder than 9 for some reason. I'm not using any special weapons to beat the 8 boss bots like I did with 9, but I'm still stuck on Solar Man and haven't beaten any of 'em yet.

It's been only a day or two, mind you, but I've gotten him maybe halfway down and I was hit a million times beforehand.. Feels like it'll be nearly impossible to not only get to him without a single hit, but then to beat the guy without a single scratch? Jesus christ, that's much harder than anything on MM9 if you're doing it on Normal/Hard..
Hieroglitch is offline   Reply With Quote