PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Def Jam: Icon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-08-2007, 09:15 PM   #1
KilluhKam
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Achievement Questions

ok, i have a couple of question for some of the achievements...

in order to get the achievement "Fashion Icon" it says read 500,000 style points in build a label....how do you get style points??

for "Ladies Man" you need 4 satisfied girlfriends simultaneously in build a label...how do you get 4? can anyone give a list of all the club fights you do so i can get 4? the most ive gotten so far is 3 (i started over and so far only got 2 but im already past the part where you take Wink's job or what ever his name his and i had 3 by then on my other build a label career.)

for "BMF" it says you need to complete build a label mode on the hardest difficulty...does anyone know if you can go through the whole game on Easy then do the last 3 fights on Hard? (the last 3 fights are back to back with 1 cutscene in between) alot of people said you could do this with WWE SVR 2007 so i was wondering if you can with this game as well.

for "KaChing Bling" it says you have to have an album go multiplatinum...which im assuing is 2,000,000 sells as 1,000,000 sells is platinum...whats the best artist to do this with? ive gotten a couple of albums close but they never seem to go multiplatinum...aslo, what should i put the most money into before i release it? i always put the most into airplay time and the top one.

thanks in advance if anyone can give any help for any of these
KilluhKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
Mercbenz360

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluhKam View Post
ok, i have a couple of question for some of the achievements...

in order to get the achievement "Fashion Icon" it says read 500,000 style points in build a label....how do you get style points??

for "BMF" it says you need to complete build a label mode on the hardest difficulty...does anyone know if you can go through the whole game on Easy then do the last 3 fights on Hard? (the last 3 fights are back to back with 1 cutscene in between) alot of people said you could do this with WWE SVR 2007 so i was wondering if you can with this game as well.
I had the same questions. Im really hoping you can switch to hard at the end because I tried some fights on hard and it was frustratingly unfun. I'm at medium right now and the difficult is very good for me.
Mercbenz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:01 PM   #3
Treflipin

Treflipin's Gamercard
ok the only thing i cant help u with is the girlfriend one because i actually didnt get that either.... as for the difficulty u might just have to man up and beat it on hard like i did stick it out through the tough fights get pissed off scream yell but dont throw ur controller lol ya'll get through em
Treflipin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:10 PM   #4
Treflipin

Treflipin's Gamercard
ok i just typed a pretty decent explanation to ur questions then messed it up so i edited it but it didnt post im not sure if they have to clear an edit first or whatever but if it doenst post just msg me on xbl Treflipin is my tag.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:16 PM   #5
Treflipin

Treflipin's Gamercard
ok i just typed a pretty decent explanation to ur questions then messed it up so i edited it but it didnt post im not sure if they have to clear an edit first or whatever but if it doenst post just msg me on xbl Treflipin is my tag.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:04 AM   #6
colburn

Send a message via MSN to colburn

SystemErrored's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
for me right now i think i got 4 gfs but havnt beaten the game just yet i think i maybe wrong and just have three but i know alot of them tricks be blowing my inbox up but on the rest of achivements ive gotten with some help but pretty easy to get im trying the win on hard after changing it up to hard towards the end which im not sure when it is but hell ive done it now after a luda party (second i ve had)

Completed Retails: 12
Completed Arcade: 0

add me
colburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:28 AM   #7
KilluhKam
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold
ok, i got the Kaching Bling one...all you gotta do is make sure you have $3,000,000 (million) before your third artist makes hid first song. when you go to add money to everything, max it all out. it will take exactly 3,000,000 to max it all out. once you do that and youve been through 4-5 fights you should get the achievement for a song going multi-platinum.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:54 AM   #8
DemDollaz

DemDollaz's Gamercard
Smile

[quote=KilluhKam;207237]ok, i have a couple of question for some of the achievements...

in order to get the achievement "Fashion Icon" it says read 500,000 style....how do you get style points??

To get your style points up all u got to do is fill your closet wit some tight gear dont know if u can just buy it or u gotta keep playin dress up for every fight
DemDollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:05 PM   #9
ac2565
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
To check your style points go into the computer and see your Icon Status. it is the 2 going from top to bottom.
ac2565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:07 PM   #10
Treflipin

Treflipin's Gamercard
for the fashio icon u dont need to keep changing ur stuff heres the eaisest way to achieve it....

After one of your hits goes multi platinum go to the shop but all the chains and rings and whatnot go to ur next fight and after that ur points should be at about 2 million if u bought all the jewlery and some nice cloths....(it may take 2 fights)... but i do know that ur points wont go up until after a fight
Old 03-11-2007, 06:57 AM   #11
KilluhKam
Banned User

i diddnt even buy all the chains and only did one fight and got the achievement, i got over 1 mill style points after 1 fight (i had about 3k or so until i did the fight)