PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #61
Seany Show

Seany Sh0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 3   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltb View Post
For this one, would it be helpful to state which MP types give access to what map? Playing just Civil War and Capture the Sister wont give access to all the maps AFAIK.
All I have played so far is Capture the Sister and I managed to get the all maps achievement. Just to confirm this.

GSL 12 starting gamerscore 377,387
Seany Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #62
Kioku

Kioku's Gamercard
Nice guide. I haven't got to play yet. You should slipt the achievements up and lable them like one part is story, another part is just multiplayer, the other is misc. I'll make finding achievements easier.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:00 PM   #63
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioku View Post
Nice guide. I haven't got to play yet. You should slipt the achievements up and lable them like one part is story, another part is just multiplayer, the other is misc. I'll make finding achievements easier.
The achievement list is how it is on the site, apart from the story related ones as i moved them down to stop people from complaining. I keep the guide listings the same as main site to stop confusion though .

I used to do this in the part but it gets frustrating when you go between the main site and forums a lot to read guides.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:05 PM   #64
Kioku

Kioku's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzmatix View Post
The achievement list is how it is on the site, apart from the story related ones as i moved them down to stop people from complaining. I keep the guide listings the same as main site to stop confusion though .

I used to do this in the part but it gets frustrating when you go between the main site and forums a lot to read guides.
Fair enough. lol Just my two cents. I'm just one of those types of people that overlooks things alot.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #65
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Keep getting the same maps over and over, are certain maps tied to certain games??

True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:19 PM   #66
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Marvellous View Post
Keep getting the same maps over and over, are certain maps tied to certain games??
No, but i've had issues getting into the levels i need. Either the games bypass the maps due to inefficient players or because people keep vetoing the maps.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #67
U2MOFO

U2NUMB's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenchwogg View Post
Won my First Non Private Match and Achievement didn't unlock. Possible glitch
I had the same issue. Was it a free for all mode? Mine unlocked after my first team game win.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:05 AM   #68
True Marvellous

Quote:
No, but i've had issues getting into the levels i need. Either the games bypass the maps due to inefficient players or because people keep vetoing the maps.
After 5 hours solid MP you would have expected to cover ever map, i'll have to list them from tomorrow.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #69
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Marvellous View Post
After 5 hours solid MP you would have expected to cover ever map, i'll have to list them from tomorrow.
Yeah you would expect the levels to cycle through at least once.

Glitched/Bugged achievements.

It seems lots of people are having issues with various achievements throughout the whole game. All i can suggest is to play through again and re-attempt the achievements.

Seeing as the issues are with so many achievements i can't really say any are suffering from bugs or glitches as of yet no one has found any impossible to obtain.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #70
Teh BeZ

Teh BeZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Amazing guide so far fizz! Found this though not sure if its just mine or what not, but it might be worth getting some feedback on from other people...

Quote:
Disgusting Frankenstein - 10
Become a Big Daddy for the first time in a non-private match.

This must be done in a Ranked Match.

While running around the areas of rapture you will see an announcement at the bottom of the screen. "A Big Daddy suit has spawned near your location", make your way to the suit if you know where it may be and put it on.

If you miss out on this chance because of another player getting there first you can play several rounds of Capture the Sister until you spawn as a Big Daddy.
I think that this has to only be done in the game where it pops up at the bottom, I have been the big daddy 3-4 time playing capture the sister but I have never received the acheivement yet.

Last edited by Teh BeZ; 02-11-2010 at 12:39 AM. Reason: added quote
Teh BeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:59 AM   #71
True Marvellous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh BeZ View Post
Amazing guide so far fizz! Found this though not sure if its just mine or what not, but it might be worth getting some feedback on from other people...

I think that this has to only be done in the game where it pops up at the bottom, I have been the big daddy 3-4 time playing capture the sister but I have never received the acheivement yet.
Indeed it doesn't unlock that way, you have to find the glowing suit in one of the game modes.

Old 02-11-2010, 01:26 AM   #72
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Interesting, someone else passed on that information and it seemed logical so i added it in. It may in fact work that way but seeing as so many people are suffering from various issues and whatnot it's possible it may not work and deemed semi broken, for no I'm going to remove it.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:08 AM   #73
kevinbeck12713

SlimBlackshyguy's Gamercard
Couple gramatical errors:
"You may be stronger but the as the world of Rapture has changed so everything else you encounter."
Makes no sense.

You also say you look through the eyes "of an Delta Series Big Daddy"
it should be A delta series, not AN delta series.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:12 AM   #74
M4str0fDisaster

M4str0fDisaster's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
This guides getting there to be 10/10 guide
M4str0fDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:54 AM   #75
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I saw the video for Master Gatherer, where did he found the flying turret?

Achievements completion : 99,41%
Gamerscore completion : 99,43%
Retail games completed : 76/80
I'm a completionist!!!

Currently working on Halo MCC, GTA 5 (X1).
Looking for partners to boost Saints Row 1 mp achievements

If you send a friend request or game invite, please send a message telling what or why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:30 AM   #76
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop QC View Post
I saw the video for Master Gatherer, where did he found the flying turret?
I hacked them after i set off an alarm. They're not a requirement though, they were destroyed right at the start of the recording. If you can get a hold of the bots they will help a little.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:03 AM   #77
Cloak

Send a message via AIM to Cloak

The Snapple Cap's Gamercard
for fighting 3 big daddies, is this part of the story? or do I have to attract 3 different big daddies?

Cloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:38 AM   #78
vault69

x ILs12 QuiNN x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
for fighting 3 big daddies, is this part of the story? or do I have to attract 3 different big daddies?
you have to fight 3 big daddies in a row without dying while fighting them
all you have to do is fight one get the adam from the sister then find another and repeat
Old 02-11-2010, 06:40 AM   #79
ghost10221987

ghost10221987's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
I did it with three separate Big Daddies, each guarding separate Little Sisters. In fact, a rocket turret killed the last one for me a split second (no joke, I thought I was already dead) before the Big Daddy killed me and the cheevo popped.
ghost10221987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #80
MelangeAddict

melangeaddict's Gamercard
son of a bitch! I should have double checked what getting Savior entailed. Oh well, I did plan on trying to get the cheevos I missed before returning the game to Blockbuster guess that will be one of them.

"You know where the word 'slave' came from? Originally? There was some black guy being a 'slave' so they called him a 'slave'" Louis C.K. with Huck Finn changes in order to not overstep forum lines.
MelangeAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:16 PM   #81
KrAzY LuSo88

KrAzY LuSo88's Gamercard
Quote:
I hacked them after i set off an alarm. They're not a requirement though, they were destroyed right at the start of the recording. If you can get a hold of the bots they will help a little.
that's exaclty what i did....i had 2 flying turrets with me, plus the non-moving one....i just stayed in the corner like in the vid, fired like 18 trap rivets, and they never got in front of me or near the little sister....AND i was playin' on hard so it is possible to do this easily on hard....

my 0.02$ : you can do all the achievements in one playthrough on hard...if you've played all COD on veteran, you will not have problems with bioshock 2, which is an amazing game by the way!!!!
ON 18/05/2010 AT 10:34 PM
WITH SKATE 3
KrAzY LuSo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #82
ikaruga

celestial purge's Gamercard
in regard to the achievement for becoming a big daddy: does the suit spawn at a random location? or does it spawn in the same place every time on each map? i can never seem to find the darned thing.
ikaruga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #83
lordrex217

lordrex172's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikaruga View Post
in regard to the achievement for becoming a big daddy: does the suit spawn at a random location? or does it spawn in the same place every time on each map? i can never seem to find the darned thing.
it will spawn in one of two places on the map. it's pretty easy to spot as it glows, though it is purely luck based as you have to be pretty close to it when it spawns because it gets taken pretty quickly.

lordrex217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #84
Mohabus

Mohabus's Gamercard
Great guide. Just finished my first playthrough (didn't know you couldn't backtrack), and this will help me get the ones I missed.

Edit: Under the weapon upgrades section, Adonis is spelled "Abonis".

Last edited by Mohabus; 02-11-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Mohabus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:07 PM   #85
Goblikon

Quote:
In regards to the video for the master protector achievement. The camera is just below the upper right side of the map, past a door with a sign that says disease. For those wondering exactly where it is.
Goblikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:02 PM   #86
Evol Error

Limewax x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Hey Fizz, Great guide man! BioShock 2 was worth the wait...cheers.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #87
Teh BeZ

Teh BeZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh BeZ View Post

How cool am I quoting myself...=P

I just got Disgusting Frankenstein FIRST time in civil war (team deathmatch) I hope this information helps get more clarity on this acheivement.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:29 PM   #88
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   PAX Meet 2010
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Fizz you may want to proof read this guide, I found an extreme amount of grammer problems. At least 5 or so and all I have read was the road map. Spell check won't help you, you have errors like "to" instead of "too" and some words are completely off. It's almost as if you wrote this on a phone with T9!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #89
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   PAX Meet 2010
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Complete the game with dying

Some achievements are require further

Must like the previous Bioshock

save you the hassle of find them all again.

can be earned within your first few games if you know what you achieve.

With careful planning you can earn 1000 without pu

(These are the errors I found in the roadmap. Just pointing them out!)
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:31 PM   #90
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
You missed some diaries Mongo, I've found 3 or 4 you haven't added yet and I've only just finished going through Mermaid lounge.

Still, awesome guides bro and a fantastic addendum to this awesome guide.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote