PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-31-2010, 06:27 AM   #1
iThanatopsis

Send a message via AIM to iThanatopsis Send a message via MSN to iThanatopsis

Devils Twinkie's Gamercard
King of the hill is pissing me off

Alright is there any way at all to check what maps you may have missed? I went through the whole rotation for control warzone and co-op dm..I really do not want to do it any more. And does anyone know 100% if host drops at end if it counts as a loss?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.
iThanatopsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:32 AM   #2
Mellizano
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Mellizano

Mellizano's Gamercard
There is a thread like 4 below this one about this. To count as a win. . .

-Must be in the starting lobby and finish with a win.
-No connection interrupted.
-Host can not leave mid-game.

There might be more that count for a win in this game. When I saw the achievement at first, just to "win" a game I thought it would be easy. Apparently not. I have ran through the list of games 4 times now and I still have not got the achievement.
Mellizano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Same here its annoying even winning 1 game now let alone doing it 6 freaking times in a single game mode! I don't think ill ever get 1k on this now..

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:20 PM   #4
iThanatopsis

Send a message via AIM to iThanatopsis Send a message via MSN to iThanatopsis

Devils Twinkie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellizano View Post
There is a thread like 4 below this one about this. To count as a win. . .

-Must be in the starting lobby and finish with a win.
-No connection interrupted.
-Host can not leave mid-game.

There might be more that count for a win in this game. When I saw the achievement at first, just to "win" a game I thought it would be easy. Apparently not. I have ran through the list of games 4 times now and I still have not got the achievement.

You say midgame but what about after it says "you took 1st place" and it shows next map and gives option to vote. Thats when host dropped for me ... twice and it said again "congratulations" you came first again. Does this still count or no?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.
iThanatopsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
Mellizano
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Mellizano

Mellizano's Gamercard
I believe after you officially win the game it counts. If the host leave after that it doesn't matter.
Mellizano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #6
fear30x

Fear30x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThanatopsis View Post
Alright is there any way at all to check what maps you may have missed? I went through the whole rotation for control warzone and co-op dm..I really do not want to do it any more. And does anyone know 100% if host drops at end if it counts as a loss?
when we boosted this you and others got it, and i didnt, i also did complete playthru's and got shit again, and u know i hosted with two 360's as well,
still no ~king of the hill~ lol,
fear30x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #7
TR3NCHED

TR3NCHED's Gamercard
Im getting pissed off at this too I cant get all of the warzone ones, my teams always suck, if anyone wants to help me boost Warzone, itd be awesome
TR3NCHED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:29 AM   #8
GamingEconomist
Banned User

GamingEconomist's Gamercard
Ok here are some nice tipps

1) If youre playing try to communicate with the orther Players cause we got lucky and the other ones also wanted this Cheevo. So we helped each other out.

2) Keep track of your Wins
- Be in the Lobby and anf finish the Map as Winner (Keep an eye for the picture with the stats)
- Write it down on a paper ( Oldschool but it helped me)
- If you are not sure if you won the Map, play it again to be sure

3) Here is a little strategy guide
3.1) Use Ferox helpful advice to take over a Room

3.2) First you should try to beat all the Coop-Deathmatch Maps
Second go for the Control Maps.
At last go for Warzone, cause Warzone is pretty easy even if you are not that good( but beware of the lags in the beginning)

3.3) If you can join one of the following Maps, you should do this cause most of the time you have to wait for those Maps to appear

1) Vertigo
2)Consulate
3)Aftermath

When i was playing most of the time i had to play on Temple (which i really hate especially on Control)

3.4) Dont use Shotguns cause most of the time the other players are sniping ( seem like a generation kinda thing ;-) i used the AK-47.

3.5) Keep track of your Wins (i know i repeat this but it is crucial for the Achievement)

Important : If you are joing a Map where the battle has begun it wont count as a victory even if you win, you have to wait for next Map.

Hope this helps a little
GamingEconomist is offline   Reply With Quote