PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Rogue Warrior
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-15-2010, 01:42 AM   #1
MattDB87

Send a message via ICQ to MattDB87 Send a message via AIM to MattDB87 Send a message via MSN to MattDB87 Send a message via Yahoo to MattDB87 Send a message via Skype™ to MattDB87

Matt DB87's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - First Place   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Gang bang.

I just can't seem to get the 4 kills with one grenade. Any tips?
MattDB87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
ghost3305

ghost3305's Gamercard
On the shipyard level, at the very end, there are 3 trucks worth of soldiers that show up. Play the level on easy, and when the jump off the truck, throw grenades. Took me a few tries and a few reloads, but I got it done. MAKE SURE you put it on easy, otherwise the soldiers will dodge your grenades.
ghost3305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
Zombiepolizist

Zombiepolizist's Gamercard
I did mine on the last level when the last door opens after you've set a series of charges on some missiles. Run against the opening door and throw the grenade between those 4 heavy armored guys. It might helps to leave one of the previous guys alive (if he stays in the back of the room).
Zombiepolizist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
Regor Ttenneb

Regor Ttenneb's Gamercard
After a few tries about half-way through the K.I.S.S. level, I finally got it.

Video credit to GRxRefutableMob

Regor Ttenneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
RobbiWanKenobi

RobbiWanKenobi's Gamercard
I got mine the same way Ghost did... On the docks, by the ship... Throw a grenade at each truck quickly (time it so it goes off right when they stop).
RobbiWanKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #6
Holydozer 2

HolyDozer 2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost3305 View Post
On the shipyard level, at the very end, there are 3 trucks worth of soldiers that show up. Play the level on easy, and when the jump off the truck, throw grenades. Took me a few tries and a few reloads, but I got it done. MAKE SURE you put it on easy, otherwise the soldiers will dodge your grenades.
I found i it worked best if you run up to the blue container on the right (close to the trucks and has 2 other green containers by it) and lean up on it then hit the button. It will take a few tries but should be the easiest way. The shipyard was the only spot I could consistently get 4 guys to be by each other.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #7
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
I did it on the last level (halfway through) just where you place the third (?) bomb , immediatelely throw a grenade against the door where 4 baddies come out, it works 100%.
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #8
gamerdogbert

GamerDogbert's Gamercard
First level, after you reach the courtyard. Big statue of the dictator is standing in the middle of the courtyard. Walk in a straight line that would pass right next to the statue and straight to the door on the far side where 4 guys burst out of. They are keyed to burst out just as you reach the front of the statue. A couple steps before you reach the statue, while you are walking, look up into the air (more or less a 45 degree angle) and chuck a grenade straight ahead of you (toward the door). The grenade should land on the door at the exact moment the guys are trying to burst through it and kill all 4. Got it my very first try, couldn't even believe it.
gamerdogbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:32 AM   #9
bigrichienice1

bigrichienice1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdogbert View Post
First level, after you reach the courtyard. Big statue of the dictator is standing in the middle of the courtyard. Walk in a straight line that would pass right next to the statue and straight to the door on the far side where 4 guys burst out of. They are keyed to burst out just as you reach the front of the statue. A couple steps before you reach the statue, while you are walking, look up into the air (more or less a 45 degree angle) and chuck a grenade straight ahead of you (toward the door). The grenade should land on the door at the exact moment the guys are trying to burst through it and kill all 4. Got it my very first try, couldn't even believe it.
WOW this worked 1st time for me to and i was playing on elite
thanks