Kung Fu Fight Achievement

KingBroly

Here's how to damage Wesker enough to get the Achievement (thanks to me & Breadly Weapon). This method was done on Amateur difficulty.

#1 - Fire at Wesker twice from across the room, he will charge at you

#2 - Dodge his attack (It can either be X or A, but on Amateur the button press is always X)

#3 - At this point, either you or your partner can attack him (X for Jill, B for Chris) depending on how which character you are

Note: If you miss the dodge opportunity, if your partner attacks Wesker, he will block it and will not take damage.

#4 - It takes about 3-4 hits on Amateur to get the achievement, which will appear when control is taken away from you.

Edited by KingBroly

Yeah i discovered the shooting twice thing really does work, awsome trick for professional as you can make him charge you which if you dodge quick enough means you can get rid of him quickly so he's less likely to kill you

another thing i'd suggest is if playing with the AI just don't bother to instruct her to pick up her gun that way she should follow you more closely in the room ans wesker is more likely to go for you

Yeah i discovered the shooting twice thing really does work, awsome trick for professional as you can make him charge you which if you dodge quick enough means you can get rid of him quickly so he's less likely to kill you

another thing i'd suggest is if playing with the AI just don't bother to instruct her to pick up her gun that way she should follow you more closely in the room ans wesker is more likely to go for you

The bad part about trying this on Professional is that you don't know what button you'll have to mash, so you'll basically end up dead after 2 shots from him. On Amateur, it's always X; anything above that it'll be random. That's something a lot of people don't pick up on, even when they're making videos about it.

Dude wtf.....i punched him 5 times on amature and it didnt fucking work......can anybody explain? this is bs. Does it matter if you get hit? becuase he got me a few times.....really dont want to try this again.....takes a while to get to him. Oh and its X for Chris and B for Jill dude....

EDIT: I can confirm its 4 UPPERCUTS on Amature to get this achiev....and you cant really get hit.

Edited by k1lls1gn

The bad part about trying this on Professional is that you don't know what button you'll have to mash, so you'll basically end up dead after 2 shots from him. On Amateur, it's always X; anything above that it'll be random. That's something a lot of people don't pick up on, even when they're making videos about it.

yeah but to be fair X or A isn't hard to do, besides i ment you can use it to get rid of him quicker, if your going for the achievement definitly do it on normal or easier

also if he does hit you he'll try to hit you again straight afterwards and to dodge that its always :ltbut: + :rtbut:at which you can get up and hit :xbut: to hit him anyway

Dude wtf.....i punched him 5 times on amature and it didnt fucking work......can anybody explain? this is bs. Does it matter if you get hit? becuase he got me a few times.....really dont want to try this again.....takes a while to get to him. Oh and its X for Chris and B for Jill dude....

EDIT: I can confirm its 4 UPPERCUTS on Amature to get this achiev....and you cant really get hit.

When you say you punched him do you mean you hit him after he tried to hit you or after he tried to hit your partner, if you use :bbut: to help your partner out it won't actually hit him as he'll block it

yeah but to be fair X or A isn't hard to do, besides i ment you can use it to get rid of him quicker, if your going for the achievement definitly do it on normal or easier

also if he does hit you he'll try to hit you again straight afterwards and to dodge that its always :ltbut: + :rtbut:at which you can get up and hit :xbut: to hit him anyway

When you say you punched him do you mean you hit him after he tried to hit you or after he tried to hit your partner, if you use :bbut: to help your partner out it won't actually hit him as he'll block it

I did 4 uppercuts and one B punch to help Jill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got 5 hits (blue button) on Wesker in Amateur but did not get the achievement. Wesker said the cretins line, but I thought that 4 hits was enough to get the achievement. I don't see how there is enough time to get more than 5 hits in single player. Is this achievement glitched, i.e. sometime takes more than 4 hits?

• 5 months later...

I've been having trouble with this achievement. I've tried it every time I played through. Once on co-op veteran, twice on single amateur (s rank runs), once on professional, and once on a normal run to try for it alone. Its getting kind of annoying. Has the mashing X and A together been confirmed?