Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Turok
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-21-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
supawan

Ix DyNaMiczZ xI's Gamercard
All purpose warrior question

Hey, I've been counting how many wins I've been geting recently as i wanted to get the achievement and I've done 10 on small team, large team and co-op. The achievement hasn't poped up though so i was wondering whether it matters whether the person leaves or if it has to be ranked or player matches.

Any info would be really helpful and for now I'll continue to get some wins to see if it makes a difference.
supawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:39 AM   #2
someguyhere

vmd50's Gamercard
It doesn't say anything other than public, so you might not get it if everyone else leaves.
someguyhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
QuintessonJudge

QuintessonJudge's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by supawan View Post
Hey, I've been counting how many wins I've been geting recently as i wanted to get the achievement and I've done 10 on small team, large team and co-op. The achievement hasn't poped up though so i was wondering whether it matters whether the person leaves or if it has to be ranked or player matches.

Any info would be really helpful and for now I'll continue to get some wins to see if it makes a difference.
i also have been keeping track, got all 10s and got nothing, so im presuming that wins from ppl quitting DONT count
Old 08-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
MachineAres

AKB48xIDOLING's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This does mean the co-op matches have to be public as well, not private. I think co-op defaults to private, but you have to make sure all 10 are public.
MachineAres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
StumblesMcGee

StumblesMcGee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuintessonJudge View Post
i also have been keeping track, got all 10s and got nothing, so im presuming that wins from ppl quitting DONT count
I think I found your answer:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=121891

For those 10 co-op wins to count, you need to be alive at the end of the match. If you die and your teammates finish, the win will not count for you.

Also, matches must be completed; if someone quits and the match ends in your victory that does not count towards the achievement. Matches must be finished in order to constitute as a win.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #6
Redeemed Hitman

Redeemed Hitman's Gamercard
I go it by winning 10 co op matches and i was dead at the end of two of them so I dont think it matters if u die. But u have to win the LTG and STG by completing the entire match
Redeemed Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:27 AM   #7
Morbious17

Send a message via MSN to Morbious17

Morbious17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
For small and large team, I know it says public, but could you do those in ranked to get kills along the way or no?
Old 04-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #8
evilresidentuk

EvilResidentUK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbious17 View Post
For small and large team, I know it says public, but could you do those in ranked to get kills along the way or no?
AS far as ive found ranked matches are public because ive got a few so called public achievements in ranked matches, so anything other than private is public i guess.....
evilresidentuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #9
THE D ZASTA

CHERRY CHEERIOS's Gamercard
I can confirm this as well ranked matches and player matches are considered public.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
evilresidentuk

EvilResidentUK's Gamercard
All purpose warrior solved!

To everyone who is confused about this achievement you do NOT repeat Not have to survive all 10 co op maps! i can confirm this as the 4 guys i done it with none of us survuved all 10 but all have the achievement. i counted and made sure i had 10 small and large team game wins then concentrated on survivor and survived 8 out of 10 and the achieve popped. so hope that helps a lot of people as ive read a lot of contradicting things about this achieve. maybe its a bit glitchy and me and my buds got lucky who knows...
dont really know why i bothered writing this post as some peeps will still swear blind that you have to survive all 10 but oh well...i did my part : )
evilresidentuk is offline   Reply With Quote