Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Blade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-22-2010, 04:10 AM   #1
frogcrazyant

Frogcrazyant's Gamercard
Underestimated Game. All the Way.

This game got none of the credit that it should have gotten. This is probaly the funnest game I have ever played on the Xbox 360. This game was challenging, and really really fun. I give this game a 10 out of 10. I dont even recall this game being reviewed in GamerInformer and other places like that, why is this? This game is amazing. AMAZING!

frogcrazyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:23 AM   #2
Ninja x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Okay, okay. I will agree with you that this game is crazy fun, but a 10 out of 10? No. In my opinion, it is not a perfect game. I wil say that I loved doing the quick action scenes as they were all so epic, but Ken is just not as cool a ninja as Ryu Hayabusa.. Thats imply a fact.
I dont know about you, but I had this feeling after I beat the game of like "woah, what just happened.."
Ninja x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:56 AM   #3
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
My opinion, without question one of the worst games I have ever played.

I give it -8632563756823756983265983265983265893265923/10

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:19 AM   #4
Fully Avenged

fully avenged's Gamercard
Admittedly, Ryu was a cool ninja... I just hope this game isn't as frustrating as Ninja Gaiden II. [Funny, I just traded in Ninja Gaiden II for Ninja Blade, actually. Aha.]

Fully Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
SerialRappist

SerialRappist's Gamercard
I'd agree it was overlooked, but it was so over the top it was borderline ridiculous.
The motorcycle cut scenes are pretty crazy, and when it's like that I can't take it that seriously, but I still really liked it and would recommend it.
SerialRappist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:32 AM   #6
asdfen

its a good game
asdfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
Arenazombie

Arenazombie's Gamercard
Really liked the game.
Just haven't payed that much attention then I recently saw it for 7€ and gave it a shot. Probably best 7€ ever invested.
I like the exaggerated action and the epic bossfights. They kinda remind me of Lost Planet but they are much more fair this time around.
Of course its a bit ridicolous and trashy but name a Japanese game that isn't I expected that, wanted it and liked it!
And FromSoftware fixed broken Achs, something that bigshots like EA don't do

Downsides for me are that the environment lacks details and the levels look kinda same-ish.

Would rate it 7.5/10
Arenazombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #8
Bobby v

Bobbyv24x7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arenazombie View Post
And FromSoftware fixed broken Achs, something that bigshots like EA don't do
From what I can tell by beating the game over 9 times and 4 or 5 of them with the patch, the achievements were never for sure fixed. I literally beat over 100+ missions countless hours wasted only to give up and try again 5 months down the road. I don't know if it was luck or a certain something I did (nothing changed and I didn't do anything different than before) but I managed to get the last 2 cheeves that were glitching after of course completely clearing out my cache and saved games for the 3rd time... I would rate this game a 5/10, story wasn't that good, completely off the wall acrobatics and the whole half english, half japanese thing made no sense. The only thing I was impressed with was the ninja outfit customization.

On a side note EA can jump off a cliff. Army of Two is so badass and they can't even fix the glitched ach's, therefore I refuse to play it on my profile that I'm going perfect GS for...
Old 02-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
projectx0v2

projectx0's Gamercard
I loved this game
projectx0v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:49 PM   #10
Devolon

FKT DEVOLON's Gamercard
Not underestimated IMO - the game got decent reviews, that give you a good idea of what you should expect. It's your typical 7/10 japanese hack n'slash game all the way, except for the obscene amount of QTEs. I liked Bullet Witch and Onechanbara better, but that's just me.

Worth a playthrough, even if the game seems to run out of ideas after chapt 5, and the combat system is very shallow (unless I missed something).

Last edited by Devolon; 03-15-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Devolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #11
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I rented it from GameFly and finally got a sec to try it out. HOnestly, I wasnt all that impressed. It lacks the smoothness of the last Ninja Gaiden game. The sword swings should be more a la the original Devil May Cry. Maybe I just havent gotten far enough. 6/10 for me. Dont get me wrong tho, Good game not great.