PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Music and Rhythm > Fret Nice
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
nfntjy

nfn nifty's Gamercard
guitar controls = not that great so far

of course it's not a very intuitive way to play, but that's because I've never seen anything like it. I'm sure with time it would become easier.

I'm having a real problem with jumping. It only seems to jump if I'm moving (can't jump straight up. And even then, it's 50-50. I have about 7 various Guitar Hero and Rock Band controllers (X-plorer, Les Pauls, WT, RB Strats). Might be interesting to play around with them to see which works best. I already know that some of them you have to tilt hard to activate star power in GH, and that some don't activate at all. Will they still work in this game? And the whammy bar is kind of stuck on the x-plorer so maybe I'll have auto-float?

Also, all this tilting is causing the strap to rub against my neck. Not cool. I'm going to stick with the controller...
nfntjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #2
Jelekk

dood its will's Gamercard
I'm having the same troubles. the third level you need to tilt the guitar up and down really fast to power a mine cart. it's impossible to do with my guitar. I'll try my bass later, if that doesn't work I'm just going back to the controller. lame.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
Soulflyy

Yeah i was enjoying the demo & was about to buy until i saw the Ambitiously ambidextrous cheevo which is a pain lol
Old 02-25-2010, 03:53 AM   #4
AlfredPMcLovely

AlfredPMcLovely's Gamercard
Having to tilt the controller to jump really sucks. Kinda wish I hadn't bought it now.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:57 AM   #5
nintendobarn

If you are having trouble with the jumping on the guitar you can always enable the help buttons. Then you will be able to do all the "guitar moves" by simply pressing the red or blue button. Ambitiously ambidextrousisnt that hard. Just play the first three levels, I didnt have any trouble with that one at all.
nintendobarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
nfntjy

nfn nifty's Gamercard
ill have to look for that option, i definitely didn't see it when i first tried.

thanks!
nfntjy is offline   Reply With Quote