PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-29-2011, 11:29 PM   #871
r00sh

rooshing's Gamercard
im sure that there are people out there still trying hard to figure this out just so they can say they were the one to finally do it. it would suck if it wasnt unlockable
r00sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #872
gamer649

ENG x GaMErZz's Gamercard
Now these are going to sound really stupid but hear me out, my first theory is that you have to be LV.70 ANY prestige, have any gun WITH ACOG scope, then do a '360' spinning to the right like the emblem. My second one is that you have to get a 402 killsteak in a private match or even split screen (for split screen you can enable live unlocks). I can't say iv'e tried either method, the reason being I just haven't been up for the long amounts of time I would have to put in.

Last edited by gamer649; 04-04-2011 at 09:17 PM.
gamer649 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #873
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
Now these are going to sound really stupid but hear me out, my first theory is that you have to be LV.70 ANY prestige, have any gun WITH ACOG scope, then do a '360' spinning to the right like the emblem. My second one is that you have to get a 402 killsteak in a private match or even split screen (for split screen you can enable live unlocks). I can't say iv'e tried either method, the reason being I just haven't been up for the long amounts of time I would have to put in.
I don't even know where to begin....
Old 04-05-2011, 12:40 AM   #874
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
I don't even know where to begin....
...With the statement 402 said about it supposed to being one of the last things you unlock, after you've unlocked(or done, cant remember the exact phrasing) everythig else, maybe

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #875
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post
...With the statement 402 said about it supposed to being one of the last things you unlock, after you've unlocked(or done, cant remember the exact phrasing) everythig else, maybe
Oh no...this thread again!!!! we all know how it was supposed to unlock. It was supposed to unlock after completing all challenges in the game, but its glitched. Simple

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:34 AM   #876
hackz

TGSx CrISEZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
Ok don't jump on me, I know this is a popular topic. But I have done a lot of searching and I cant seem to find anyone that has gotten the gold 10th prestige spinning skull w/o hacking.

My question is has anyone know someone or have the emblem legit? I listed here two video proving that doing all prestige challenges doesn't work.

***UPDATE***
Got a bit of new info on the emblem. PLEASE READ!

Many people have been asking the developers how and if the spinning emblem is unlock-able, and they never responded till recently. Finally on April 3rd a reply came through from this question: "Is the spinning skull emblem unlockable yet?" and whala a response. "Yes, but I cant tell you how." This may seem like nothing, but it finally answers the question. Is it unlock-able legit? It is.

Our not so very friendly friends at se7ensins.com have cracked the code to the raw file that is the emblem to see what the unlockable text reads.

The File reads:

"level 70 and pr_marksman_ak47_4"

Credits to itchannel for cracking the .csv! Whats a .csv file? look here> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values

Meaning you need to be level 70 to have the AK unlocked, and to get marksman 4 (IV)... Unfortunately the Marksmen challenge only goes to 3 (III) .

This means that there is a hidden challenge within the AK47. Possibly.

I ask this to all my fellow COD'ers. Who here has all the prestige challenges for the AK47 finished and has used it continually after the fact? Meaning you could say you have many more kills then 2500, and more then 1000 headshots?
>There is recent speculation that you need like 5000 kills and 2500 headshots with this gun to unlock the emblem, but it is still not confirmed.

***UPDATE***
I have reviewed the .csv files, and came up with a interesting theory. the .csv exel file was made probably around the start of the making of the game, it was not updated to new challenges/ideas/emblems that were introduced later in the production. Therefore I believe that the challenge for AK-47 kills is false. It has been changed. Also reading the files there was supposed to be gold camo for all guns, excluding secondary's.

***UPDATE 06/05/10***
After through testing and reading the files of the game, a conclusion has been made that the Emblem is not unlock-able. Although people still speculate that there is something in the game is some way or format that will unlock this emblem. But as of now the emblem is not unlock-able with a challenge. I will keep you guys posted if anything new comes up.
I can mod mw2 but i only do offline i have tryd loads of ways to get spinning tenth and so far nothing i even used mpdata editor and hit unlock everything everything unlocked but spinning tenth so if any one sees this and has got it legit plz post how
hackz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:42 AM   #877
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
A guy at my school got it legitimately. You just get every challenge. Simple.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #878
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by xWhitespade100x View Post
I sincerely hope you are joking. It cannot be gotten legit. Only the cool hackers can unlock it. I cant believe this thread has been necroed again.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #879
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
seriously? You aren't the type to troll...so why are you lying?
Old 03-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #880
NUFC BA I19I

NUFC BA I19I's Gamercard
Quote:
That's a lie, somebody who was on my FR completed all the challenge's and didn't unlock the emblem...
NUFC BA I19I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #881
Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUFC BA I19I View Post
That's a lie, somebody who was on my FR completed all the challenge's and didn't unlock the emblem...
Quote:
I sincerely hope you are joking. It cannot be gotten legit. Only the cool hackers can unlock it. I cant believe this thread has been necroed again.
Quote:
seriously? You aren't the type to troll...so why are you lying?
Goodness me, I didn't know this was such a volatile subject.

The guyat my school simply got every challenge. 2500 kills with each gun, 1k headshots (1k multikills for launchers), all attachents, plus all other challenges. He's legit 10/70 with like 150k+ kills. He put it on his emblem and I saw it. Really sorry if I came off trolling or lying, but I thought people knew how to get it.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #882
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Goodness me, I didn't know this was such a volatile subject.

The guyat my school simply got every challenge. 2500 kills with each gun, 1k headshots (1k multikills for launchers), all attachents, plus all other challenges. He's legit 10/70 with like 150k+ kills. He put it on his emblem and I saw it. Really sorry if I came off trolling or lying, but I thought people knew how to get it.
It's been confirmed by several sources that this emblem is unattainable with out modding it. The only way your friend got it was by playing in a 10th prestige lobby. Sorry if I don't believe your friend but he is lying to you. He got it by modding it.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:00 AM   #883
Spade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
It's been confirmed by several sources that this emblem is unattainable with out modding it. The only way your friend got it was by playing in a 10th prestige lobby. Sorry if I don't believe your friend but he is lying to you. He got it by modding it.
Well, ok. I always heard get all challenges. I never go on the internet for game unlocks, so that's why I've never heard about that.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #884
Gdubbz

Gdubbz GFX's Gamercard
Bump, new info on page one.

Gdubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #885
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
Bump, new info on page one.
not much of an update....thanks for nothing.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #886
ARBITRATIX

Arbitratix's Gamercard
ok iv'e figured it out! For the mw2 pre-release "party" me and my friend jacob were there. during this "party" hosted by many infinity ward employees, they had a drawing. when the 5 people went up that were picked, they were given a sealed envelope and taken into a room and i can recall not seeing them for about 10 minutes. when they came out they walked away with no envelopes a mw2 hat and tshirt. i'm thinking that these 5 selected randoms were given the 10th spinning emblem, cause by the time the game came out no one yet knew what the 10th emblem looked like, until leaked.im thinking when the 5 people went in the emblem was automatically applied to their gamertag whlist an infinity ward employee. These 5, and infinity ward employees may only have the emblem. I have bypassed everyone's ideas xnukes xnuke kills and so on. it has taken me until 2012 to fufill all your ideas. i have had rougly 1k nukes, i used the ak47 most of the time (silencer) and still no luck. used a plethora of killstreaks for it. i'm thinking that its unlocked by getting xnukes with the ak47, during 10th prestige. everything unlocked and 10k all accolades. another thing i saw was a video of someone going into an xp lobby, getting 11th, but not unlocking any titles/emblems, but getting the spinning 10th. im thinking there are prestiges after 10th, possibly glitchable or getting so much legit xp that 10th glitches to 11th. maybe that'll help
ARBITRATIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:11 AM   #887
Spade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARBITRATIX View Post
ok iv'e figured it out! For the mw2 pre-release "party" me and my friend jacob were there. during this "party" hosted by many infinity ward employees, they had a drawing. when the 5 people went up that were picked, they were given a sealed envelope and taken into a room and i can recall not seeing them for about 10 minutes. when they came out they walked away with no envelopes a mw2 hat and tshirt. i'm thinking that these 5 selected randoms were given the 10th spinning emblem, cause by the time the game came out no one yet knew what the 10th emblem looked like, until leaked.im thinking when the 5 people went in the emblem was automatically applied to their gamertag whlist an infinity ward employee. These 5, and infinity ward employees may only have the emblem. I have bypassed everyone's ideas xnukes xnuke kills and so on. it has taken me until 2012 to fufill all your ideas. i have had rougly 1k nukes, i used the ak47 most of the time (silencer) and still no luck. used a plethora of killstreaks for it. i'm thinking that its unlocked by getting xnukes with the ak47, during 10th prestige. everything unlocked and 10k all accolades. another thing i saw was a video of someone going into an xp lobby, getting 11th, but not unlocking any titles/emblems, but getting the spinning 10th. im thinking there are prestiges after 10th, possibly glitchable or getting so much legit xp that 10th glitches to 11th. maybe that'll help
lolz u funny
Old 07-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #888
StayonTarget
Intuitive

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
And IW never released a patch for this because...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #889
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARBITRATIX View Post
Ummm....ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
And IW never released a patch for this because...?
Cause they dont exsist and if they did they would be making Call of Duty MW4 This time it's personal!
Old 04-09-2014, 03:54 PM   #890
mcgamingkiddo

mcgamingkiddo's Gamercard
i know why it is still ingame. IW uses it to catch hackers. its kinda sneaky but also has a BIG con to it.

so the way that this works is that IW saw that the emblem didn't unlock correctly so instead of fixing it they made it so you can only get it via hacks. that way IW can use their server to check if players have the emblem by using a 100% hack and there by ban them.
seem legit good at your first peek yes?
well here is the con
since mw2 liberator came out modding is really easy and you might know that people can now do unlock 100% for not only them but everyone in the lobby AND it doesn't even have to private game it can be online game where they will use another hack to force them to be host so they can use the mod and unlock 100% for everbody and there for giving every player in the lobby the chance to get detected then banned.
im currently myself vac banned on steam from mw2 for having 100% which some guy did (this might actually also be from me using a fov changer but it shouldn't since it only adds a command line and doesn't change any of your games .dll files and that is how vac and most anti cheat program detects people is by looking if the original .exe or .dll files where changed)
but still alot of my friends uses fov changer and has NOT got banned but alot of my other friends have gotten 100% unlock on steam and therefore banned...

im chatting with steam support about it but right now they are just giving me the normal "erh. we dont really care" automated answers...
mcgamingkiddo is offline   Reply With Quote