PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
IDarkwingxDuckI

99% of weapons uhhhhh????

ok so i have 99% of the weapons and i bought everything i could from the blacksmith am i missing something here? i have 2 of the "ther" charecters still locked do they have a starter weapon that i can get at the blacksmith? also does anyone know who they might be and how to unlock the,? when i go to my officers its the one above lu bu and the one below lu bu thanks please respond asap im afraid to save until i know.

EDIT: ok its not the characters cause i unlocked them and still no 100% on weapons anyone have any ideas or soes it just suck to be me?

Last edited by IDarkwingxDuckI; 02-26-2010 at 09:22 PM.
IDarkwingxDuckI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #2
fatalmephisto

XxHerzeleidxX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDarkwingxDuckI View Post
ok so i have 99% of the weapons and i bought everything i could from the blacksmith am i missing something here? i have 2 of the "ther" charecters still locked do they have a starter weapon that i can get at the blacksmith? also does anyone know who they might be and how to unlock the,? when i go to my officers its the one above lu bu and the one below lu bu thanks please respond asap im afraid to save until i know.

EDIT: ok its not the characters cause i unlocked them and still no 100% on weapons anyone have any ideas or soes it just suck to be me?
Crossover weapons is what your missing i believe do all the crossover quests and make sure you keep talking to each of the Crossover characters who stand in the middle of the Board and Main Quest Dude
fatalmephisto is offline   Reply With Quote