PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-28-2010, 11:26 PM   #31
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolFusion17 View Post
I found this thread before you told me in the M-Com guide but thanks anyway

That must be pretty simple then, i'm guessing the difficulty settings remain as easy, normal and hard, so can you earn all the achievements for completeing missions on the easiest difficulty or are you required to play through on normal like before?
No there is no difficulty except for completeing the final level on hard that you can just load up. So yes, you can beat the game on easy and get everything Just as step 1 says And the game is very linear. Hard to get lost lol. I'd say impossible.
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:33 PM   #32
CoolFusion17

CoolFusion17's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
No there is no difficulty except for completeing the final level on hard that you can just load up. So yes, you can beat the game on easy and get everything Just as step 1 says And the game is very linear. Hard to get lost lol. I'd say impossible.
I did read the roadmap just thought it was too good to be true, looks an easy list.

I'm disappointed that you don't have to get every award, reach the highest multiplayer rank and get the 10002 kills again
CoolFusion17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #33
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolFusion17 View Post
I did read the roadmap just thought it was too good to be true, looks an easy list.

I'm disappointed that you don't have to get every award, reach the highest multiplayer rank and get the 10002 kills again
It is a very easy list and I rented the first one when it came out and I wasn't a completion whore. But if they did have it in this game. I'd probably get it :P Cause I plan on playing the multiplayer so hardcore. :P
But then it's nice.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:53 AM   #34
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:

Assault Expert - 15
Online: unlock 3 weapons in the Assault kit

The assault class is the very first class to make a choice of. It involves assault rifles and the special ability of this class is to resupply yourself and teammates with ammo.
To unlock more weapons in this class. You must get points with this as your spawned class. (Getting kills/destroying vehicles/destroying M-Com positions/etc).

You need 20,000 XP to unlock the third weapon for this Achievement.

Engineer Expert - 15
Online: unlock 3 weapons in the Engineer kit

The engineer class is the second class you can choose to spawn with. It includes a submachine gun. A repair tool and RPGs/Rocket Launchers.
To unlock more weapons in this class. You must get points with this as your spawned class. (Getting kills/destroying vehicles/destroying M-Com positions/etc).

You need 16,000 XP to unlock the third weapon for this Achievement.

Medic Expert - 15
Online: unlock 3 weapons in the Medic kit
The medic class is the third class you can choose to be as you spawn. It includes a Light Machine Gun. A defibrillator to bring dead teammates back to life.(When they yell. "CLEAR" And shock your chest.) And a health container to bring your teamates life back. To unlock more weapons in this class. You must get points with this as your spawned class. (Getting kills/destroying vehicles/destroying M-Com positions/etc).

You need 25,000 XP to unlock the third weapon for this Achievement.

Recon Expert - 15
Online: unlock 3 weapons in the Recon kit

The recon class is the fourth class you can choose to spawn with. It includes a Sniper Rifle with motion sensors and C4 explosives. To unlock more weapons in this class. You must get points with this as your spawned class. (Getting kills/destroying vehicles/destroying M-Com positions/etc).

You need 15,000 XP to unlock the third weapon for this Achievement.

Battlefield Expert - 50
Online: obtain all unlocks in any kit or all Vehicle unlocks

Last Vehicle Unlock: (Not Sure yet)
Last Assual Unlock: 47,000 XP (M16A2)
Last Engineer Unlock: 43,000 XP (UMP-45)
Last Medic Unlock: 57,000 XP (MG3)
Last Recon Unlock: 34,000 XP (M95 Sniper)

Mission... Accomplished. - 15
Online: in a round do one kill with the knife, the M60 and the RPG-7

You Unlock the M60 with the Medic once you reach 25,000 XP

Pistol Man - 15
Online: get 5 kills with every handgun in the game

Just as it says. Switch to your handgun you have selected in your class by pressing . Then get 5 kills with that handgun. Once you have accomplished this. Switch to a different handgun. Rinse and Repeat. You Unlock the Last handgun at Level 19 (First Sergeant I)
You don't need to but I wrote some things down there that should help. Just Copy and Paste it into your guide.

Each one above has been edited from the original.

Last edited by Venomized; 03-01-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:02 AM   #35
SideDish120

Thanks. Good info added.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:44 AM   #37
Venomized

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Thanks. Good info added.
Last vehicle Unlock: 10,000 points (V ALT W). But the thing is, I already had this unlocked. it said I needed 2000 more points to unlock it (while I already had it) and then I got the achievement. Not sure. It's an odd one.

You either get it at 8000 xp or 10000 (Glitched like mine)

Last edited by Venomized; 03-01-2010 at 03:48 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:48 AM   #38
Tailz
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
How hard are the 50 awards gonna be?
Tailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:56 AM   #39
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailz View Post
How hard are the 50 awards gonna be?
Shouldn't be too hard. Maybe more on the time consuming side of getting them while playing legit. Check the guide link I posted to look at the awards.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:00 AM   #40
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
Last vehicle Unlock: 10,000 points (V ALT W). But the thing is, I already had this unlocked. it said I needed 2000 more points to unlock it (while I already had it) and then I got the achievement. Not sure. It's an odd one.

You either get it at 8000 xp or 10000 (Glitched like mine)
Did I put this in the correct area?

I put it in the unlock all of something achievement.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #41
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Great guide man will be using this in a few days.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #42
TwIsTeD mInD42
Banned User

iTwIsTeDmInDx's Gamercard
is there a stat tracker towards achievements ??

for example get 150 kills with the assault rifle/smg/sniper will be know our progress through the game or will we have to guess it

also with the destroying houses and objects ?

finally get 5 kills with every pistol on the game that might sound easy but when your focused on other things it's easy to forget where your up too, so is there a stat tracker on it ?
TwIsTeD mInD42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #43
Snakeeyes969

ScoringASH's Gamercard
Does anyone know whether you need to knife 5 unique friends or can you just knife the same friend 5 times?

Thanks
Snakeeyes969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #44
Zobie Capo956

Gabrriel Leal's Gamercard
i havent played the game but i think that due to the multiplayer chives alone the difficulty should be a little above 3/10
Zobie Capo956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #45
CLB Fight Club

Well done on the guide, think i'll pre-order this now.
CLB Fight Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #46
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwIsTeD mInD42 View Post
is there a stat tracker towards achievements ??

for example get 150 kills with the assault rifle/smg/sniper will be know our progress through the game or will we have to guess it

also with the destroying houses and objects ?

finally get 5 kills with every pistol on the game that might sound easy but when your focused on other things it's easy to forget where your up too, so is there a stat tracker on it ?
Its 50 kills for the weapons. And there is no stat tracker for anything. It all really does come by playing thru the campaign. You get your kills fairly quickly. There isn't a real grind for those kills. And if you do come up short by not getting something you can easily refer to the guide on where to make that grind shorter.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #47
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zobie Capo956 View Post
i havent played the game but i think that due to the multiplayer chives alone the difficulty should be a little above 3/10
The achievements aren't hard at all. They are just time consuming. If that.
All of them can be gotten while playing the multiplayer legit.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #48
NukeDukem

topgunprobo's Gamercard
hey guys, could someone with the game tell me how boostable this game is? i will get as many as possible legit as its awesome fun to play but there will be a couple im sure ill need to boost. can you just set up a private match with your friends and get the 5 knife kill achievement/20 demolition kills achievement?
Old 03-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #49
RuggersAssassin

Send a message via AIM to RuggersAssassin

RuggersAssassin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
It sucks to be right. - 50
Campaign: finish Airborne on Hard

To get this achievement you have beat the game. Load up the final level on hard and complete it. By now you should have a feel of the game. You shouldn't have any problems with completing this as the level is fairly straight forward and very short.
Have TO beat the game. Just a simple spelling mistake .

^Thanks to SeedyEvil for the Sig^
RuggersAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:52 AM   #50
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggersAssassin View Post
Have TO beat the game. Just a simple spelling mistake .
Thanks Its fixed.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:04 AM   #51
xxdeadpeacexx

Send a message via AIM to xxdeadpeacexx Send a message via MSN to xxdeadpeacexx Send a message via Yahoo to xxdeadpeacexx

XoX VIET XoX's Gamercard
Awesome guide!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:51 AM   #52
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdeadpeacexx View Post
Awesome guide!!!!!!!
Uhmm . . . Nice Sig? Lol.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #53
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized
Uhmm . . . Nice Sig? Lol.

hahahah. Thats what I thought to myself.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:37 AM   #54
SirGregMac81

Send a message via AIM to SirGregMac81 Send a message via MSN to SirGregMac81 Send a message via Yahoo to SirGregMac81 Send a message via Skype™ to SirGregMac81

SirGregMac81's Gamercard
A few typos to fix:

Destruction part 2: should have "parts of vehicles" and "trees", not 'parks' and 'tress'

Several descriptions have it written as "a enemy", should be "an enemy", not big, but makes it slightly more perfect.

SirGregMac81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #55
FakePlasticTree

FakePIasticTree's Gamercard
How do you get et tu brute? Do your friends have to die? Because I've tried stabbing friends (in both hardcore and regular mode) and nothing happens. Also, does it have to be people from your friends list? Squad? Or just people on your team? I've figured out you can't just stab the same person, because I've tried that already.

^^^ Follow Me!!! ^^^
FakePlasticTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:33 AM   #56
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGregMac81 View Post
A few typos to fix:

Destruction part 2: should have "parts of vehicles" and "trees", not 'parks' and 'tress'

Several descriptions have it written as "a enemy", should be "an enemy", not big, but makes it slightly more perfect.

Thank you Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakePlasticTree View Post
How do you get et tu brute? Do your friends have to die? Because I've tried stabbing friends (in both hardcore and regular mode) and nothing happens. Also, does it have to be people from your friends list? Squad? Or just people on your team? I've figured out you can't just stab the same person, because I've tried that already.
I'm guessing it has to be a person on your friends list that is on the opposite team. We haven't had the chance to test this out.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:56 AM   #57
ExtremeGixxr

ExtremeGixxr's Gamercard
Great guiide,thank you!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #58
David x360a

This is David's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Like WereTh3Massacre said, there is a problem with the excessive use of periods. You could also benefit from building your sentences a bit differently, and also check your spelling here and there. It will make your guide much better - the way it is now I don't see it getting approved by the guide team, and rightfully so.

Here are a few examples (your words are in bold, my suggestions are in italic):

As you walk over various weapons that your enemies drop. Pick them up and if you like them keep them.
As you walk over the various weapons that your enemies drop, pick them up, and keep them if you like them.
Or: Walk over the various weapons that your enemies drop. Pick them up, and if you like them, keep them.

If your playing the online legit. You are in for a fun experince!
If you're playing the online part legit, you are in for a fun experience!

To have it count as demolishing at house. You must shoot out the surrounding walls with explosives(i.e. grenade launchers/rocket launchers/etc).
To have it count as demolishing a house, you must shoot out the surrounding walls with explosives(i.e. grenade launchers/rocket launchers/etc).

There are several more, these are just a few examples. If you'd like, I can help you further, send me a PM if you wish.

I haven't played this game yet, but the guide looks great apart from the spelling and grammar issues. Thank you for putting down the effort

R.I.P. MyGamerCard.net <3

This is David - July 11, 2009 ~~ This is Thomas - Apr 21, 2010
David x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #59
TonyQ

More Cowbell980's Gamercard
thanks for the guide. the mcom thing just look nit picky.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #60
fear30x

Fear30x's Gamercard
Also BAD COMPANY2 video walkthru
i found it but have not watched the video

swearingatvideogames.com

for those that are in need of additional help
fear30x is offline   Reply With Quote