Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Batman
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
The Johnly

The Johnly's Gamercard
Joker's face signs in 'Biplane Blast?'

I have two of them turned, for the mini kit, but I can't seem to turn the last one. I've shot at them, run into them and even launched all projectiles at them with every plane, but being the Joker it is, won't turn.
The Johnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:58 AM   #2
carthis

Carthis's Gamercard
Same thing was happening to me. I had to quit the level and go back in to try it again. It seemed to be that if you went to another area with a screen transition, it bugged out.
carthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
Rewbz

REWBZ's Gamercard
just shoot them with the joker's plane.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
TheEighthSage

Send a message via AIM to TheEighthSage Send a message via Yahoo to TheEighthSage

TheEighthSage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I've had this very same issue happen to me and really the only way to fix it is to shoot the target as much and from as many angles as possible. Enough persistence and it'll eventually turn. Although if you're not a fan of playing the waiting game with it, start the level over. That usually fixes it. As for trying other planes on it, I've shot at them with every plane and I don't really see a difference with it so I'd say just use whatever one you're comfortable with.

"When you eliminate the impossible; whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes (and Spock)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balance13 View Post
You shouldn't introduce hookers to your parents.
TheEighthSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
SnakeIntheboX

Snake Inthe boX's Gamercard
The play testing on this canister was pathetic, I'll probably have to restart the level. Hit detection lets this game down on more then one occasion!
SnakeIntheboX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:37 AM   #6
StayonTarget
Red Three Standing By

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
My friend and I spent about 20 minutes trying to turn them all for one of the last of my two minikits. We then got the 2nd to last one and went back to that. I was able to shoot all 3 and shoot the little pod things to get the minikit. Try quitting and coming back to it.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote