Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Dark Void
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
The Droog

The Droog's Gamercard
PDLC issue - evidence required please!

Hello,

Is there a PDLC gamerscore issue with Dark Void? If so, can someone detail the exact issue with the game? Is it the same as MagnaCarta 2 where the PDLC achievements can be unlocked but then don't appear on either Xbox.com nor do they update score?

If so, does anyone here have a gamertag that's unlocked a PDLC achievement but not received score for it? A photo of your achievement progression for Dark Void in the dashboard would be useful also. I can then ask my relevant contacts to look into fixing this!

It's not that I don't believe you guys but the more info I have, the easier it is to get something like this resolved!

Thanks,
"The Droog" @Xbox
The Droog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
WEEJOK

WEEJOK's Gamercard
Never mind the PDLC achievements not working, how about they fix the original achievements first? " Grease Monkey " is know to be glitched for lots of people, sort that out first because I won't even pay for DLC until they do! Rant over :-(
Old 03-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #3
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Well I do not have the game so I can't provide evidence, but yeah, it is the same issue we had with MC2. The game should have 1250 gamerscore from the "Survivor Missions" DLC.

The PS3 version has the same trophies, the ones that still have the locked icon.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dark-void/trophies/

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/A...bi6%04e4X6z-17

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:18 AM   #4
NataSS Inc

TumyStxx's Gamercard
Please fix the "Grease monkey" achievement. I can honestly say that was one of my biggest gaming let downs when that didnt unlock and there is no way to even replay the game to get it.

for the love of god and everything that is holy and sacred in the universe, PLEASE fix this one. There a large number of people that have this issue.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #5
scorpy78

k1ll1ng slayer's Gamercard
will they ever fix the fucking achievements or not? I like capcom games but this is unacceptable, first they release the DLC, people pay money for it and have no benefits of it
scorpy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:01 AM   #6
Park Diesel

park diesel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Droog View Post
Hello,

Is there a PDLC gamerscore issue with Dark Void? If so, can someone detail the exact issue with the game? Is it the same as MagnaCarta 2 where the PDLC achievements can be unlocked but then don't appear on either Xbox.com nor do they update score?

If so, does anyone here have a gamertag that's unlocked a PDLC achievement but not received score for it? A photo of your achievement progression for Dark Void in the dashboard would be useful also. I can then ask my relevant contacts to look into fixing this!

It's not that I don't believe you guys but the more info I have, the easier it is to get something like this resolved!

Thanks,
"The Droog" @Xbox
All the evidence you should really need is this:

On X-Box.com, or almost anywhere for that matter, if you look at Dark Void it only shows 1000 GS. Maybe it is not as simple as this but, if X-Box.com only shows 1000, how can it be 1250? Seeing as how a whopping 6,800 people have played this game, I doubt anything will ever be done about it. Capcom has already written it off as a loss and don't care one bit about those 6,800 people.
Park Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:13 PM   #7
The Incendiary

The Incendiary's Gamercard

Seems like such a shame that Capcom can release DLC and not have it appear on the site. I have not heard of this until now, and it would be extremely ridiculous if getting the DLC achievements didn't count toward your Gamerscore. I'm working on the 1000 for this game now and the achievements that are glitched mixed with these supposed DLC achievement glitches are unacceptable in this day and age. Hopefully Capcom (or MS) wakes up and puts out an update for the game and the site to address these issues. Until then, I'll just keep trying for the "Fireworks" achievement...
Old 05-07-2010, 03:46 AM   #8
Terrin

terrin's Gamercard
the thing is though this would be a mircosoft problem as this happened when godfather did the dlc awhile ago and someoen sent a message to them to make them "aware and it was fixed".

Also it happened magma carta 2 for the pal verison and the vp of the xbox division of europe and he got it fixed in that message he sent out.
Terrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 03:52 AM   #9
Park Diesel

park diesel's Gamercard

Yeah, it basically seems like MS just did not update the game to 1250 GS. I didn't mean my previous post as a knock to x360a or any other site. Xbox.com lists it as 1000 GS, so what else are the achievement sites supposed to do? Seeing as how around 10,000 people played the game, I doubt it will get fixed.
Park Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:40 PM   #10
Terrin

terrin's Gamercard
Well they are saying the sales were at 520,000 copys so thats alot of people, So anyone with the dlc (or even just the game) should get in touch with ms and start complaining about this
Terrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
NataSS Inc

TumyStxx's Gamercard
Any progress on this one as of yet?