PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-02-2010, 01:08 AM   #1
xxdeadpeacexx

Send a message via AIM to xxdeadpeacexx Send a message via MSN to xxdeadpeacexx Send a message via Yahoo to xxdeadpeacexx

XoX VIET XoX's Gamercard
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here!

Last edited by xxdeadpeacexx; 08-11-2010 at 03:57 AM.
xxdeadpeacexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:21 AM   #2
Gandhi16

Gandhi16's Gamercard
idk if anyone posted this, or this is where i'm supposed to post it but i just got the 2nd achievement with makoto:

"Fur and Loathing in Kagutsuchi: Dealth over 5,000 damage in a single combo using this character."

All i did was an astral heat on Bang and got it. Anyone know what the last one is?

**its the 30 gamerpoint one**
Gandhi16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:51 AM   #3
apatDALAWAMPU

apatDALAWAMPU's Gamercard
Taken from dustloop.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureRevolver from Dustloop.com
The only two i have unlocked so far are

Oh Nuts - 10G
Used the Unlimited version of this character

Fur and Loathing in Kagutsuchi - 30G
Dealt over 5,000 damage in a single combo using this character.

As anyone unlocked the last one yet ? o.o

[EDIT]Nevermind unlocked it a couple minutes ago

I Gnu It Was Ewe - 40g
Beat over 7 missions in Challenge mode using this character.

apatDALAWAMPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:26 PM   #4
Teqkilla

King0fSilence's Gamercard
I'm having trouble getting the Real Ultimate Power achvievement...I've done everyones Astral Heat at least twice, and I still haven't gotten it. Don't tell me this includes DLC characters too...Its not really a big deal, but thats time wasted for me in Vs. doing them over and over again lol.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #5
Zechs Merquise

Location: Between the clouds of heaven and the depths of hell!

IM THA MECHANIC's Gamercard
How hard are the BlazBlue: CS achievements compared to the Street Fighter 4 series achievements?
Zechs Merquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
Ziggurat 9

Ziggurat 9's Gamercard
Harder than SF4 easier than SSF4.
Instead of having to use every character for a while in ranked you need to "level up" to fifty and each character has specific achievments. I know alot of people don't like them but there is a challenge mode with 10 challenges per character and you must complete 100 as opposed to all of them.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:42 AM   #7
HeavensDemise

HeavenOrHell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teqkilla View Post
I'm having trouble getting the Real Ultimate Power achvievement...I've done everyones Astral Heat at least twice, and I still haven't gotten it. Don't tell me this includes DLC characters too...Its not really a big deal, but thats time wasted for me in Vs. doing them over and over again lol.
They are not counted. I unlocked it yesterday you just need to do one with each of the default characters.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:02 AM   #8
Teqkilla

King0fSilence's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensDemise View Post
They are not counted. I unlocked it yesterday you just need to do one with each of the default characters.
Well I like I said, I've done them all....I hope its not glitched for me or something >_>
Old 08-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #9
Licoriceking

Training mode achievement is pretty easily cheated. I practiced for about 30 minutes. Went out for a smoke, came back and jabbed every once in a while (usually when the xbox went into idle mode) and got it after the last jab @ around the 1:15 mark. I assume it doesn't count the time when it's idle.
Licoriceking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #10
royzoga

Send a message via AIM to royzoga

royzoga's Gamercard
@Teqkilla I had problems getting it too, but then dont forget that you have to use Mú - 12 too. First she must be unlocked in true story... If that's not it try everyones one more time...
royzoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #11
Ziggurat 9

Ziggurat 9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by royzoga View Post
@Teqkilla I had problems getting it too, but then dont forget that you have to use Mú - 12 too. First she must be unlocked in true story... If that's not it try everyones one more time...
Aaaaah. I hadn't thought of that. I spent a little while going through and doing everyones character specific achievements and was annoyed wehn "use every character" and "ever astral heat" didn't pop. That makes alot of sense now. Thanks.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #12
thewiredknight

thewiredknight's Gamercard
I doubt that's it. Check my profile, I got both those achievements WELL before I unlocked Mu.
thewiredknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #13
ParoXyzm

paroXyzm's Gamercard
I can confirm that the Astral Heats and Use Every Character does NOT count Mu as I have the achievements and have yet to unlock Mu.

ParoXyzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #14
Ziggurat 9

Ziggurat 9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParoXyzm View Post
I can confirm that the Astral Heats and Use Every Character does NOT count Mu as I have the achievements and have yet to unlock Mu.
Well damn.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:04 AM   #15
NikkiLove

Shuggie Love's Gamercard
I still can't get the Achievement to pop for using every character's Astral Heat, and I know for a fact I've done them all more than once. I even made sure I did Mu's and Makoto's, just in case...still no luck. I'm doing all of the Astral Heat's in Versus mode; is there anything obvious that I may be overlooking that needs to be done in order to make the Achievement pop?
NikkiLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #16
ParoXyzm

paroXyzm's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLove View Post
I still can't get the Achievement to pop for using every character's Astral Heat, and I know for a fact I've done them all more than once. I even made sure I did Mu's and Makoto's, just in case...still no luck. I'm doing all of the Astral Heat's in Versus mode; is there anything obvious that I may be overlooking that needs to be done in order to make the Achievement pop?
That sounds about right... Maybe try clearing your cache and retrying. That seemed to help some people.

ParoXyzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #17
Pegasus Tenma

Pegasus Tenma's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLove View Post
probably u got your GT glitched so clean ur cache then delete and recover ur GT and start again

Deep in the realms of romance!
Facebook - Twitter - Instagram
I will burn down this kingdom, and from its ashes build for you
a new one, A kingdom worthy of you. I will show you a world
where your light will outshine the sun! A world that will know no
darkness. And you will have no more need of tears.

Pegasus Tenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:23 AM   #18
chivalryVillian

stingydinosaur's Gamercard
i have done the ''BEE'S'' achievement like 6 times and still didnt pop up. doing f to g twice in a row. but it dont work. is it because i do the second f to g when my opponet hit the ground but it still count's.
chivalryVillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:09 AM   #19
VoxSubliminal

voxsubliminal's Gamercard
I was having trouble with the Real Ultimate Power achievement myself for a bit. In my case, shortly after I started playing, I was screwing around just to see what was new in CS and going for really easy achievements before I downloaded the 1.02 patch. After I started using that, I went and I tried to do all the characters' Astral Heats, minus the ones I was 100% sure I had done already. No achievement.

So I just figured I'd try setting the game back to 1.00 and go around the list of characters again and see if that helped. It did. There was just one or two characters that I think I missed, and once I did theirs, I got the achievement.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #20
Blood XIII

Send a message via AIM to Blood XIII

xblood13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chivalryVillian View Post
i have done the ''BEE'S'' achievement like 6 times and still didnt pop up. doing f to g twice in a row. but it dont work. is it because i do the second f to g when my opponet hit the ground but it still count's.
I had this problem too. APPARENTLY for the Achievement to trigger your combo numbers have to stay red and NOT turn blue (Meaning the opponent had a chance to escape) If it turns blue, the Achievement won't trigger.

A tip I have is that IF you can beat Score Attack with Arakune (Or drop 40 MS points in the marketplace for it), you get his Unlimited form. Unlimited Arakune's special attack "F inverse" will do a solid 100+ hits and get you the Achievement. (Use it on Tager for best results, since he's a bigger target)
Blood XIII is offline   Reply With Quote