Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Television
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
White Collar...thoughts on the season?

Watched the season finale the other day and am curious what you guys thought about how they ended it? I won't spoil anything but I really was kind of pissed off. At least now they can get another season out of it, yeah, but there's all these unanswered questions now with Kate and damnit, that's what was driving the show after a while: The mystery about Kate and what's been going on in her head towards Neil.

Now? Who cares! Now it's a whole other story arc. It's like watching some weird real life anime, and we're at episode 7 or 8 where everything just snowballs to a shitstorm of a completely different direction after the character's have been established. Other then that I really enjoyed the first season.

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #2
Steeze_OG

SteezeOG's Gamercard
It's an ok show. Not sure why I continued to watch it. It was never that exciting but since I started the season I guess I felt I must finish it. I actually did like the ending. The 4 or so episodes leading up to it sucked though.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:31 AM   #3
domn8rdom

Domn8rdom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I thought the last episode was good. Kind of predictable since Neil cant leave or else there would be no show but finally she dies (u know who). Alex is way hotter than kate
domn8rdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:42 AM   #4
DOOKH8R

DOOKH8R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 4   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
That chick from Saved by the Bell hides her baby weight well.
That girl who plays Kate is super hot, but she looks like she's about 14.
That Alex girl would work well as the love interest for Caffrey.

Maybe we will find out next year who has been pulling the strings and whats so damn important about a music box. Maybe next year, more Mozzie.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:46 AM   #5
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOKH8R View Post
That chick from Saved by the Bell hides her baby weight well.
That girl who plays Kate is super hot, but she looks like she's about 14.
That Alex girl would work well as the love interest for Caffrey.

Maybe we will find out next year who has been pulling the strings and whats so damn important about a music box. Maybe next year, more Mozzie.
I'm definately up for some more Mozzie. His character just steals the spotlight from Neil and the suit too easily.

Speaking of, I actually just found out that "the suit" (forget his name off hand) was actually in Carnivale. Thought I saw him somewhere before, must have been a promo for that show. Just started watching that a few days ago haha.

Either way, I like this series, but I'm honestly glad that Kate's character is dead. I was getting a little annoyed with her presence overall. Plus now that she's gone they can focus more on developing the character's a bit more away from the p.p. (if you don't get that, then you DEFINATELY haven't been in a long enough relationship) and becoming independent and deeper.

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote