PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
Atarii

Atarii II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
odd leap in difficulty

I was actually enjoying the game for the first few races. I'm certainly not good at it but I was competitive and I was able to make some mistakes and still finish well. But I've recently unlocked some races and I can't even crack the top 20. Kinda sucks because it makes the game far less enjoyable when you struggle.

EDIT: I think the upgrades have made me a far worse driver. I can jump in and to an arcade race and destroy the competition but once I go into career mode I can't drive nearly as well on the same difficulty setting. I believe it comes down to making the car lighter and faster which in turn makes it incredibly hard to drive.

Last edited by Atarii; 03-14-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Atarii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
BladeMDP

blademdp's Gamercard
Yeah, I think the races get increasingly difficult the farther along you get - I'm on race series 30 right now, and it's really getting frustrating for me! ugh! The cars spin out so easily.

Good thing is, I'm only about 900 points away from getting the 5,000 points achievement, so I'm looking at about 90 points per race series to get there (I finished in 17th out of 24th in a couple of races and finished with 110-115 points for the series).

BladeMDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:50 PM   #3
Majick Bullitt

Yeah, this game has pretty cheap increases in difficulty too. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but at the second race at Eldora, I led most of the race and with 2 laps to go, taking the turns like I did the rest of the race, the fraking car decides it wants to miss gears and not go at all. This happened around every turn for the last two laps, I went from 1st to 24th in two laps. I will be sure to never buy another game made by Big Ant studios, they suck!
Majick Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:16 AM   #4
GONKIE

outlaw sprint

yeah i agree im just wondering if you do open up the better stuff as u go on
GONKIE is offline   Reply With Quote