Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Risen
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
nfgmusicPaul

nfgmusicPaul's Gamercard
How Long/Driving me nutz

In the guide it doesn't state how long this game is. I enjoy doing a quest now and then(Oblivion,Fallout 3,Animal Crossing) but come on...No quest markers on a mini map, u have to bring up the map every time and scroll down to the quest your doing and try to find the little green and red dots=time consuming when I could be playing Bioshock 2...
Old 03-17-2010, 03:56 AM   #2
entropyMaker

entropyMaker's Gamercard
It's supposed to be enjoyable bro! No offense man but if it is such a grind then go and play Bioshock 2, there is nothing wrong with that.
entropyMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #3
DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
Banned User

gqxshadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfgmusicPaul View Post
In the guide it doesn't state how long this game is. I enjoy doing a quest now and then(Oblivion,Fallout 3,Animal Crossing) but come on...No quest markers on a mini map, u have to bring up the map every time and scroll down to the quest your doing and try to find the little green and red dots=time consuming when I could be playing Bioshock 2...
yo man this game is not for you its an RPG its gonna be long if your not into it goto bioshock 2 im liking the game and have no complaints as of yet
DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:24 PM   #4
PenderPowguin

PenderPowguin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I love Bioshock, but I also love these types of RPG's. As to how long the game is...well it all depends on how much you want to get out of a game like this. I've haven't played yet but I assume you can walk around accepting side quests and I'm almost sure you could spelunk a cave or two, but if you just want to Linear yourself through to beat it by all means go for the gold. Well I suppose that would be a Bronze being that you won't get as many achievements as the rest of us grinders but either way that's the beauty of video games right? To each our own. Have fun, else what's the point?

"Are you saying we shouldn't hope?"

"I'm saying we should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open!”
- Raistlin Majere

Major props to Rajeanero for this sexy sig!
PenderPowguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
Godstar

G0DSTAR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfgmusicPaul View Post
This game is totally old school, and I love it. The game really has you make use of everything, items and scrolls, and expects that you explore a lot.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:46 PM   #6
PenderPowguin

PenderPowguin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
This game is totally old school, and I love it. The game really has you make use of everything, items and scrolls, and expects that you explore a lot.
Fookin' right.

"Are you saying we shouldn't hope?"

"I'm saying we should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open!”
- Raistlin Majere

Major props to Rajeanero for this sexy sig!
PenderPowguin is offline   Reply With Quote