PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands > The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-09-2010, 02:03 AM   #31
Sherman91587

Send a message via AIM to Sherman91587 Send a message via Yahoo to Sherman91587

Sherman91587's Gamercard
Can someone tell me if I have to go back to lockdown palace to kill off the prisoners? I hate how the Marcus missions mark him as the waypoint.
Sherman91587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:32 PM   #32
ArwenStrider

ArwenStrider's Gamercard
Thanks got it it was not what I looked for.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:35 PM   #33
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman91587 View Post
Can someone tell me if I have to go back to lockdown palace to kill off the prisoners? I hate how the Marcus missions mark him as the waypoint.
yes you do thats the only place they spawn.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:09 PM   #34
ch9209live

Send a message via Skype™ to ch9209live

ch9209live's Gamercard
For Sucker born every minute just after you get the achievement, just go back to dashboard, you should still have the 8mil that you paid. atleast it worked for me
ch9209live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #35
Mrfishyp

bba04fisherp's Gamercard
Could somebody please tell me where to find the enemies I have to kill for the mission ' Local Trouble'?
Thanks
Mrfishyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #36
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrfishyp View Post
Could somebody please tell me where to find the enemies I have to kill for the mission ' Local Trouble'?
Thanks
the prisoners can only be found in the prison, then go to sunken sea for the midgets where you'll also find a few skag riders for the skag kills.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:48 PM   #37
Mrfishyp

bba04fisherp's Gamercard
Cheers mate! By the wording in the quest, I thought you had to kill them all in Lockdown Palace, but I couldn't find any skags or midgets. Nice one!
Mrfishyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:25 PM   #38
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, was very helpful. Especially the mission list, all the running back and forth with no fast travel made it really easy to lose track of missions.

Also, I know it's old, and this is kind of picky but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathAttack View Post
Maybe being a little picky, but:

Racers are not the cars you drive in the original game, Runners are -- And it's not a case of "same car, different name". They are two totally different cars.
You're wrong. It IS a case of same car, different name. The Racer in Knoxx, is nothing but the Rocket Runner from the original game. Same model and everything.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #39
Headshot Zeetie

Headshot Zeetie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
Thanks for the guide, was very helpful. Especially the mission list, all the running back and forth with no fast travel made it really easy to lose track of missions.

Also, I know it's old, and this is kind of picky but...

You're wrong. It IS a case of same car, different name. The Racer in Knoxx, is nothing but the Rocket Runner from the original game. Same model and everything.
I think he may have found out himself after 1,5 years
Old 07-01-2011, 04:35 AM   #40
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headshot Zeetie View Post
I think he may have found out himself after 1,5 years
He might indeed. I just felt like saying it anyway... you know, in case he didn't. lol
Old 07-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #41
Teh Phantomz

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
nice guide

Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:07 PM   #42
shadowr4ven

Shadow XBL's Gamercard
I wish they'd give you the stupid collection quests right away in the DLC. I'm tired of playing hours and hours, and then only later getting a collect quest for cores which I could've been collecting the whole time.
shadowr4ven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:08 PM   #43
shadowr4ven

Shadow XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottttocs View Post
the prisoners can only be found in the prison, then go to sunken sea for the midgets where you'll also find a few skag riders for the skag kills.
Thanks. Another stupid collect quest. I have killed a thousand midgets, but none of them of course count for that quest, so now I get to go back and kill a bunch more. Waste of time.
shadowr4ven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #44
TerminalHate

I want to outline a guide on how to bypass or solve the known glitch for Marcus’s quest for going back and re-destroying the Lance Armory. I may have stumbled onto a solution, although my theory is not tested. I just want to relay the information I have gathered to you guys so anyone having this problem can try this method, IT WORKED FOR ME.

Now, let me start off by explaining the situation I was in, as it differs from other peoples experiences that I’ve read about. I DID NOT use the unlimited time glitch to stay in the armory when you have to destroy it in the main storyline mission, and I did not play with anyone so far during this DLC, but I have been signed into Xbox live. And let me point out before moving forward that the Marcus mission that glitched for me was Super-Marcus Sweep. The way that it glitched the first time was I went to the armory like it said, and General Knoxx was not present, and there was a red laser door blocking my progression to the control room. This was on a playthrough one, with a character I made specifically to do the Underdome Riot DLC, so none of the main story was completed on this character. The second time it glitched, it did the same exact thing as before, but this time I had switched characters completely, going to my original character that I beat the main story with, only difference was this was on playthrough 2.

The way I got this mission to un-glitch was actually very simple. I got up to the point where Knoxx wasn’t there, and the red laser door was up and I couldn’t go any further. I simply exited the game in frustration. I have to say, looking back on both of my experiences in trying to complete this quest, on my way to the armory both times from T-Bone Junction I noticed that all of the items the foes I fought dropped were still on the ground. I found this to be odd since I cleared the area I was in several times. Anyway, I loaded up the game the next day with the hopes that something had changed, and I was correct! I went to the armory like normal, and everything happened the way it should have. I killed General Knoxx, the red laser door disappeared, and I went straight upstairs, where the next door opened and it let me into the control room like it should have.

Please, if you are having trouble, try this method and leave a comment if it works or not. I hope that it really is this simple of a fix to get this quest completed. I know that this is a nightmare to redo all of the missions, I myself redid them twice so far, I hope there aren’t any more complications down the road.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Last edited by TerminalHate; 03-23-2012 at 06:09 AM.
TerminalHate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #45
nejvetsiborec

biggestborec's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide.

Last edited by nejvetsiborec; 03-26-2012 at 05:43 PM.
nejvetsiborec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #46
EnemyBritBomber

Send a message via AIM to EnemyBritBomber

EnemyBritBomber's Gamercard
If anyone else stumbles upon having the missions "that glitch" your game all in your log at the same time, here's what i did and it worked smooth for me. So either A.) they patched it, or B.) I have the solution.

Basically I had Marcus sweeps and It's Christmas Time quest in my log the whole time without even starting the DLc. Along with other missions like the Lewt one and the Midgets 2 missions before even meeting any of the people. I even had This Bitch Is payback Pt 2 before i had even accepted Pt1.

Well anyways, what i did was, once it was time to go and blow up the armory, set your quest as Marcus sweeps, the big door is there but enter through the passageway underneath, take the lift up and fight General knoxx.
After killing him, proceed on, enter the colour code into the door lock, go through all that and you will see ahead a console with shiny buttons. DO NOT attach the bomb to it. There should be 3 shiny buttons glowing. Simply press one, countdown will start, you will be lowered, loot the crap outta everything and STAY in there while it blows up. You respawn, Marcus sweeps completed, then WALK out to Roads End, once out there, Exit your game causing it to save.
Then load up your game, you will be in T-bone junction, turn in the quest to Marcus.
Now set It's Christmas Time as your quest, same thing make your way out there, Kill Knoxx again, DO NOT attach the bomb, press one of the now 2 shiny glowing buttons. Same as above loot and STAY in there while it blows up. Respawn, WALK out to Roads End, Exit and save.

Reload your game, turn it in to marcus and now set armory assault as your active quest. Kill knoxx again, Attach the bomb, go down, loot anything, i stayed in there while it blew up, respawn, mission completed, turn it in. Bada bing bada boom. Depot Demolition, and finish all the other missions for the Completionist achievement.

This is how it worked for me, so good luck hope it helps anyone else.

Boosting List
Ace Combat 6-Burnout Paradise-FEAR-Halo Wars-Kane & Lynch Dead Men- Medal Of Honor-GTA IV-Gears Of War 1 & 2 & 3-Turok-Bioshock 2- Resident Evil 5

My Fan Page on Facebook Game 4 Fame Mod's

Last edited by EnemyBritBomber; 04-01-2012 at 12:25 PM.
EnemyBritBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #47
Hally86

Hally86's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Great roadmap. Especially the one with all the mission names. Helped me alot.

First Dutch person to achieve 1500 Points in Skate 2!
Hally86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #48
lancehardy

LanceHardy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyBritBomber View Post
If anyone else stumbles upon having the missions "that glitch" your game all in your log at the same time, here's what i did and it worked smooth for me. So either A.) they patched it, or B.) I have the solution.

Basically I had Marcus sweeps and It's Christmas Time quest in my log the whole time without even starting the DLc. Along with other missions like the Lewt one and the Midgets 2 missions before even meeting any of the people. I even had This Bitch Is payback Pt 2 before i had even accepted Pt1.

Well anyways, what i did was, once it was time to go and blow up the armory, set your quest as Marcus sweeps, the big door is there but enter through the passageway underneath, take the lift up and fight General knoxx.
After killing him, proceed on, enter the colour code into the door lock, go through all that and you will see ahead a console with shiny buttons. DO NOT attach the bomb to it. There should be 3 shiny buttons glowing. Simply press one, countdown will start, you will be lowered, loot the crap outta everything and STAY in there while it blows up. You respawn, Marcus sweeps completed, then WALK out to Roads End, once out there, Exit your game causing it to save.
Then load up your game, you will be in T-bone junction, turn in the quest to Marcus.
Now set It's Christmas Time as your quest, same thing make your way out there, Kill Knoxx again, DO NOT attach the bomb, press one of the now 2 shiny glowing buttons. Same as above loot and STAY in there while it blows up. Respawn, WALK out to Roads End, Exit and save.

Reload your game, turn it in to marcus and now set armory assault as your active quest. Kill knoxx again, Attach the bomb, go down, loot anything, i stayed in there while it blew up, respawn, mission completed, turn it in. Bada bing bada boom. Depot Demolition, and finish all the other missions for the Completionist achievement.

This is how it worked for me, so good luck hope it helps anyone else.
I'm glad you said this all so I wouldn't have to repeat. I just figured this out on my own game since I knew I was probably glitched from going online. My first time ever through the DLC so I'm glad I didn't get screwed.
lancehardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #49
Buzz VII

Buzz VII's Gamercard
I'm working on getting the Completionist achievement for this DLC and I'm running into problems. I've completed as many of the quests that I can but I ran into General Knoxx. If I kill him will the DLC end and I'll have to start on PT 2? I know I have to do all of the quests in one PT so I don't want to mess this up. Anyone know if there is more to the DLC after killing General Knoxx the first time?

I've heard it both ways
Buzz VII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #50
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz VII View Post
I'm working on getting the Completionist achievement for this DLC and I'm running into problems. I've completed as many of the quests that I can but I ran into General Knoxx. If I kill him will the DLC end and I'll have to start on PT 2? I know I have to do all of the quests in one PT so I don't want to mess this up. Anyone know if there is more to the DLC after killing General Knoxx the first time?
the DLC will never end. after you have killed knoxx, you are free to collect and complete any other remaining side-missions. the only one i know of after killing him is to kill crawmerax.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #51
D RaK Fereal

D RaK Fereal's Gamercard
anyone have a guide/trick for obtaining money quickly? I never acquired a lot, and have been losing it dying, I have about 6.5 mil to go O_O

also about Marcus' mission glitches, is it okay to do his missions one at a time and they won't glitch, if I've already obtained all other achievements, including Depot Demolition

D RaK Fereal is offline   Reply With Quote