PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 5 > Desperate Escape
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #1
SmoothedCookie

Send a message via MSN to SmoothedCookie

TwistedDemigod's Gamercard
Extra Figures

Ok, I'm only missing one now, the very last one at the bottom right of the set, can anyone tell me how to get it (I haven't finished the DLC on Pro yet, cannot be doing with the constant dying, I remember how hard the main story was and I still managed it by myself, hoping that's the solution)
Old 03-21-2010, 02:57 AM   #2
KarmaDog214

You need to either beat Desperate Escape once or get an S rank with Heavy Metal Chris and Business Sheva in Mercenaries Reunion; the latter can only be obtained if you download COSTUME PACK 2.
KarmaDog214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
Mgetter

MGetter's Gamercard
yeah, i was wondering the same. im missing the last two. i assume since its been posted that the absolute last one comes with costume pack 2, that the second to last once comes with costume pack 1?

if thats the case, ill suffice without seeing two figurines because i have no desire to pay to see a few silly costumes
Mgetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:31 AM   #4
SmoothedCookie

Send a message via MSN to SmoothedCookie

TwistedDemigod's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaDog214 View Post
You need to either beat Desperate Escape once or get an S rank with Heavy Metal Chris and Business Sheva in Mercenaries Reunion; the latter can only be obtained if you download COSTUME PACK 2.
Thank you, I got the last 2 figures by using the new characters for Merceneries Reunion, which came with the new DLC (sorry can't remember if it's Desperate Escape or Costume Pack 2) and getting an SS rank
Old 04-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
KarmaDog214

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothedCookie View Post
Thank you, I got the last 2 figures by using the new characters for Merceneries Reunion, which came with the new DLC (sorry can't remember if it's Desperate Escape or Costume Pack 2) and getting an SS rank
No prob. I'm planning on getting Costume Pack 1 for Warrior Chris and Fairytale Sheva. Chris looks so BA and Sheva looks dangerously sexy.
KarmaDog214 is offline   Reply With Quote