PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day > Chapters of Deceit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #301
EA Shenron

EA Shenron's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JieXY View Post
Seems the glitches are far more elusive than we thought.
I agree. That's why, as time goes by, I'm less and less confident in a patch release from EA.

Working on : AC : Brotherhood
On hold : ME 2, Dante's Inferno, Banjo Kazooie N&B
Planned : ---
Waiting for : Batman : AC, Darksiders 2
EA Shenron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #302
JeanRob

Ghost JeanRob's Gamercard
"May 13th – Army of Two apparel"

EA is still after our money guys (eventhough they are 1 month & a half late) instead of fixing what needs to be > <
JeanRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:30 AM   #303
Philosopher

Any news on fixing DLC?
Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:48 AM   #304
JeanRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher View Post
Any news on fixing DLC?
Yep.
They're just waiting for Jesus to respawn so that he can work on it.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:02 PM   #305
EA Shenron

EA Shenron's Gamercard
Their announcement was just a rub in the back.

No more buy from EA now, even Kasumi DLC for ME2, I won't get my 100% completion but they won't get my money.

Working on : AC : Brotherhood
On hold : ME 2, Dante's Inferno, Banjo Kazooie N&B
Planned : ---
Waiting for : Batman : AC, Darksiders 2
EA Shenron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:47 PM   #306
King Shaneo

king shaneo's Gamercard
Prob still fobbing me off !!

EA Chat
Response (Andrew S.)
11/05/2010 09:48 AM

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Our engineers are aware of the issue and are working towards a solution. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for when they will deploy a fix.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,
Andrew S.
Electronic Arts
Customer
07/05/2010 04:26 AM

hello
Customer
02/05/2010 10:00 AM

Hello is anyone even bothered that i've been sold something that does not work ?
Customer
29/04/2010 10:23 AM

????
Customer
26/04/2010 04:17 PM

if you look on the ea forums for bad company there is a thread started by a mod called vectorroll called the I am bad company issue, i'm in there and you guy's are a last resort if all fails. That problem with bad company has been ongoing since release nearly 2yrs ago and even with the 1000's of players complaining theres still no fix from EA
Customer
26/04/2010 04:05 PM

I know all the sites and forums and i know this game like all the games on my gamercard list inside and out, this is a technical issue and to me it sounds like your trying to fob me off, i will not stop untill someone at ea fixes this
Response (Nathan)
26/04/2010 02:50 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA Customer Support.

I am sorry to say but the query you have submitted is of an in-game nature, and unfortunately, we can only provide help with technical-related issues. We recommend consulting our game forums for help with game play related questions. Chances are there might already be an answer to your question in our forums. Many veteran gamers visit our forums regularly, and they love to help their fellow gamers. Our official game developers and moderators also frequent our forums, providing further tips and resources. If you can’t find an answer to your question in our forums, we encourage you to go ahead and post your question there. You should receive an answer to your question shortly thereafter.

We also recommend the following online resources for in-game questions: Websites such as Game Spy (www.gamespy.com), IGN (www.ign.com) and Game FAQs (www.gamefaqs.com) offer information and walkthroughs on almost every game. Keep in mind EA does not review or maintain these sites.

You might also want to consult the official game guide for the title in question. While not every game offers an official strategy guide, most of the prominent titles do. Prima is the leading publisher of strategy guides. Their website is available at www.primagames.com. Prima’s guides are also available at every major retailer.

If you have any other issues, feel free to drop a new ticket.

Sincerely,
Nathan
EA Customer Support
Customer
25/04/2010 12:20 PM

Ok nathan thank you for the reply, heres my problem. I bought the DownLoadable Content for Army of Two : The 40th Day on xbox live called Chapters of deceit for 800msp. When i play through the new DLC and meet the requirements for any of the new achievements they dont unlock to my gamercard. I tried a different Gamertag and they pop up straight away, after abit of research it appears that because i got all the multiplayer achievements already the new one's wont unlock. Can you please do something with my account so it works properly. Thanks
Response (Nathan)
24/04/2010 03:29 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA Customer Support.

I went through the conversation that went between you and the chat agent; but, unfortunately I am not able to get it clear what exactly the issue is. I can understand the frustration but it will be of great help, if you re-state your issue and specify it. This will help me to investigate the issue from the very scratch. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any other issues, feel free to drop a new ticket.

Sincerely,
Nathan
EA Customer Support
Auto-Response
24/04/2010 03:29 AM

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our Chat program.

You will find a transcript of our chat session attached below, and should also receive a follow up survey via e-mail. While participation in the survey is not required, we would appreciate your input and participation as we strive to improve the services we provide you.

If your question was not answered to your satisfaction, please contact us once again.

Additionally, you may update your question by visiting our support site located at http://help.ea.com. Upon login, you may locate theassociated incident by clicking the “My Questions” linkfound to the left.

Sincerely,
EA CustomerSupport
Customer
22/04/2010 03:24 AM

Hi i never did receive any email from anyone at EA after my talk with wayne, i'd like to know if this matter is going to be resolved as in this situation i have paid hard earned money for DLC that doesn't work, if this is not going to be fixed for me i want to be making a claim for my money back.
Chat Transcript (Wayne)
14/04/2010 07:04 AM

Hi, my name is Wayne. How may I help you? [06:07:21 AM]
: hi wayne i have bought the DLC for army of two the 40th day and none of the achievements are unlocking [06:09:02 AM]
Wayne: Could you please provide me your e-mail address and the [06:07:36 AM]
Wayne: *DLC codes. [06:07:51 AM]
: ???????????@yahoo.co.uk and where do i get the codes ? [06:10:19 AM]
Wayne: Could you please provide me the name of DLC you bought? [06:12:36 AM]
: chapters of deceit [06:14:57 AM]
Wayne: Could you please provide me your gamer tag? [06:14:42 AM]
: King Shaneo [06:16:50 AM]
Wayne: I apologize but for further assistance I need to escalate this issue to higher level. [06:19:33 AM]
Wayne: You will contacted soon through email by our senior department. [06:19:35 AM]
: i hope this gets a fix as this is the second game now that has glitched me out of achievements and still that hasn't been sorted out [06:23:41 AM]
: i have paid 800 microsoft points for something that hasn't even been tested properly [06:25:07 AM]
Wayne: I am sorry to hear about this happening to you. [06:24:03 AM]
Wayne: Our senior department will contact you through e-mail and provide a solution to your issue. [06:26:36 AM]
: it just seems like such a big company like ea should have support that actually works, i feel like never buying n ea game again [06:28:39 AM]
Wayne: I am sorry, I tried my best to resolve your issue. But in this case I am exhausted with any further troubleshooting steps. [06:28:20 AM]
: just looking through forums there are hundreds of people with this problem, cant ea just patch this game the dlc has been out about a month [06:30:14 AM]
Wayne: I will escalate your issue to a higher level and they will look after your issue and provide a solution. [06:29:09 AM]
: thanks for your help wayne, lets just hope a patch is released soon. [06:32:08 AM]
: godbye [06:33:26 AM]
Wayne: Good Bye. [06:32:17 AM]
Wayne: Could you please confirm whether we are still connected? [06:37:34 AM]
Wayne: It appears that you are no longer available for chat; hence, I am concluding this chat session. If you need assistance, please feel free to initiate a new chat session. [07:02:58 AM]
'System' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent'). [07:04:53 AM]

Last edited by King Shaneo; 05-16-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Em@il address
King Shaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #307
JeanRob

The avatar clothes are out, and as costly as ever.
Ea is screwing us all.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #308
FarmerJay

FrmerJakMehauf's Gamercard
Being almost 2 months later, I think it's pretty safe to say they are giving us the middle finger.
FarmerJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:02 PM   #309
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanRob View Post
"May 13th – Army of Two apparel"

EA is still after our money guys (eventhough they are 1 month & a half late) instead of fixing what needs to be > <
LOL so true. I will never buy an Army of Two game again, and maybe never another EA game again. Total horsesh*t with this glitchy mess of a game.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:27 PM   #310
Master_D

Master Damian's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I saw the Avatar clothing today when I turned on my Box, so I figured I would check to see what EA has done about these glitches...lmao. I'm not surprised. Did you know there is a lvl 20 supervisor over at xbox live tech support?

At least by my count, since every time a supervisor calls me, he assures me another supervisor above him, will contact me.

I still have not received a refund, and I get a call from Live about once every 3 days. @ Shamrock, I don't know how you got your refund so quickly, but I wish you'd share the details on what you said to them to give you a refund.

That's my update, EA has been giving us the middle finger since day one, and now it must be an unbearable strain, because we get no patch, but super awesome spectacular Avatar clothing instead...that we have to pay for. Oh and I have yet to receive a refund.

Cheers

"I don't fail...I succeed at finding what doesn't work"
Master_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #311
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I wrote a letter to EA Montreal after many email going un-returned. I told them that I bought this content (which I actually hadn't at the time...hehe) and that this type of customer service for a broken product was absolutely unacceptable. This was about three and a half weeks ago. It was a bit more involved than that, but you get the idea.

Today, I get a response:

Quote:
Thank you very much for taking the time to write us regarding your troubles with the 'Chapters of Deceit' Xbox 360 Downloadable Content. I can assure we are very aware of the problem and have been looking at a fix for this. At this time, we are unable to give you a time line for an anticipated fix date, but I do understand your frustration.
It goes on a bit more, but that's the interesting part.

So, hopefully a fix soon (?) Doubt it, but thought I'd pass it along

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests

Last edited by Filter x360a; 05-14-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #312
willberry88

MrOrange88's Gamercard
Fancy sharing the e-mail address? Wouldn't mide 'carefully constructing' and e-mail to them myself!
Old 05-15-2010, 08:54 AM   #313
JeanRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter x360a View Post
So, hopefully a fix soon (?)
Last time a company said they were aware of a problem and couldn't offer a release date, it was Criterion.
We waited for 4 f*** months before they released the same patch as on the PS3!
And before that, it was The Behemoth, 6 months to fix the online coop!
Old 05-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #314
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Hi guys! wassup! I've been playing unglitched games lately and it was fun, no problems and more gamer score!
Anyway, since EA is proving it is the best at giving the middle finger as customers service, I started thinking. I live in a small town near Montreal and I thought I could hire a person who could go to EA Montreal and deliver them a sang telegram to make them understand how pissed we are!!!

Achievements completion : 99,41%
Gamerscore completion : 99,43%
Retail games completed : 76/80
I'm a completionist!!!

Currently working on Halo MCC, GTA 5 (X1).
Looking for partners to boost Saints Row 1 mp achievements

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #315
HalfEVILmonkey

Seriously, I am foaming at the mouth with rage. I want to buy and play the DLC and get my achievements, but these ass-clowns are taking too f*cking long to fix what should be an easy patch. Jesus, what are those f*cknuts doing right now? Is it really that hard to fix this sh*t?
Old 05-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #316
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by willberry88 View Post
Fancy sharing the e-mail address? Wouldn't mide 'carefully constructing' and e-mail to them myself!
Sorry man, I deleted it. Should have checked back here sooner. My bad!

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:18 PM   #317
Son of Kyuss
Don't call anybody

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
God this is absolutely ridiculous now, it's been a month as of today and they continue to ignore the problem. Now they're trying to brush it under the rug as if it's never been a problem at all. They also had the audacity to release avatar items but not fix the achievements? EA is quickly becoming my least favourite developer/publisher again and for good reason now too, they don't care about their customers.

Son of Kyuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:20 PM   #318
wolvieware

wolvieware's Gamercard
I played chapters of Deceit today - I could wait no longer for a achievement fix.

Despite completing all the requirements for the achievements, I didn't get the save Dr. Wen (or whatever his name is), and rescue all hostage, despite doing so. I also didn't get the mask achievement. But I got everything else, bar the second morality choice, because I shall need to replay it.

I think only have two of the multiplayer achievements, though, so I don't know why I would miss out on three of the DLC achievements...

But I quite enjoyed the dlc, and would say why not just play the thing anyway? If you've bought it, you might as well play it, and enjoy it, and you never know you might luck into some achievements too.

If EA do fix this, it will probably be too late for me. I'm nearly ready to trade it in now.

wolvieware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:18 AM   #319
HalfEVILmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvieware View Post
I played chapters of Deceit today - I could wait no longer for a achievement fix.

Despite completing all the requirements for the achievements, I didn't get the save Dr. Wen (or whatever his name is), and rescue all hostage, despite doing so. I also didn't get the mask achievement. But I got everything else, bar the second morality choice, because I shall need to replay it.

I think only have two of the multiplayer achievements, though, so I don't know why I would miss out on three of the DLC achievements...

But I quite enjoyed the dlc, and would say why not just play the thing anyway? If you've bought it, you might as well play it, and enjoy it, and you never know you might luck into some achievements too.

If EA do fix this, it will probably be too late for me. I'm nearly ready to trade it in now.
I would sooner cut my own balls off than give EA more of my money. EA can suck on my (now testicle-less) dong.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:56 AM   #320
wolvieware

wolvieware's Gamercard
Considering I'd already bought the content before all the glitches had been made apparent, I wasn't going to waste my investment, and NOT play it.

wolvieware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:46 AM   #321
JeanRob

Hey guys, it might be about time to contact Eurogamer again no?
Old 05-24-2010, 12:24 PM   #322
Mr Snipey

Pleese Shoot Me's Gamercard
Someone else needs to do it this time as I think they're sick of hearing from me, lol. Send a PM to Bertie on the Eurogamer forum.

Mr Snipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:05 PM   #323
BosmaniaK

Bosmaniak's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Snipey View Post
Someone else needs to do it this time as I think they're sick of hearing from me, lol. Send a PM to Bertie on the Eurogamer forum.
Mr Snipey, if you want to brag about your GS in your sig you better put up your tag
BosmaniaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #324
Lex Talionis

LexTalionis2277's Gamercard
I traded mine in finally...... Gave up on holding out for a fix.... It's official, no more EA games for me.

Lex Talionis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #325
Lex Talionis

LexTalionis2277's Gamercard
Oh this is nice.... EA rep stated ""[The development team is] collecting data from the community and [is] examining solutions if they determine enough customers have the problem and the problem is technically addressable with a patch, or if a work around is possible."

"Certainly development will use the information gathered to ensure that this problem does not occur in future releases, however it is impossible to guarantee that this will ever be fixed in the current version."

( http://www.examiner.com/x-13078- )

glad I quit waiting before the resale price dropped even more

Lex Talionis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #326
JeanRob

Erm...
Old 05-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #327
JeanRob

I don't even want to correct my spelling mistakes...
Old 05-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #328
Mr Snipey

Pleese Shoot Me's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanRob View Post
I don't even want to correct my spelling mistakes...
Dude, message Bertie at Eurogamer. He ran the initial story and it will mean a lot more coming from someone other than me.

Mr Snipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #329
JeanRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Snipey View Post
Dude, message Bertie at Eurogamer.
Someone else shoud do it. Maybe somebody from the fabulous 4 (Master_D, FarmerJay, JieXY, Shenron, I'm speaking of you)

I just sent a message to Dan Webb, the admin of xbox360achievements. We'll see what happens...

EDIT:
You should take a look at that guys.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=117325
And hope that M$ releases a patch that enable erasing games we don't want...

Last edited by JeanRob; 05-25-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:33 AM   #330
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
I just finished the 1st DLC chapter(Chapter 8th overall) and I got 3 achievements. One was for completing the 8th chapter.