PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Splinter Cell: Conviction
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-19-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
Stormy2k

Stormy2k's Gamercard
What melee kill animations have you pulled off?

Wether you have just your fists equipped, pistol or MP5, when you have snuck up upon, or just went for an all out punch up when you pressed what kind of kill did you pull off?

With just my fists I punched some guy really hard in his temple and he just hit the deck when I snuck up on him.

Another guy I snuck up on when I had my pistol out, I hit the melee button and it looked like I shot him in the balls and he died lol, probably his stomach though.

Any more?
Stormy2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Walk up on a guy with pistol, did a leg sweep and arm bar finished with a quick shot to the head.

Used a guy as a human shield and walked him to a dark corner, then when I hit B he was slammed face first into the wall.

While hanging on a pipe I dropped right on top of a guy.

From human shield I broke the guys neck.

From cover, did a leg sweep and then grabbed and broke the arm and the broke his neck.

Hanging from a ledge, pulled the guy out of the window and dropped to the ground below.

From in front I used human shield and broke the guys arm to disarm him, grabbed the guy and then tossed him over a railing and into a pit. This one looked wicked sweet.

While hanging on a balcony, I dropped off and and double knee onto his chest then punched his face.

There are a LOT of different kills/take outs.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
Stormy2k

Stormy2k's Gamercard
Sounds awesome, I havn't broken anyones limbs yet! Time to get back on the demo and start experimenting!

Want to hide a body? I got a guy as a human sheild by the wearhouse door, took him outside and pressed to throw him, and threw him into one of the pits.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:04 AM   #4
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy2k View Post
Sounds awesome, I havn't broken anyones limbs yet! Time to get back on the demo and start experimenting!

Want to hide a body? I got a guy as a human sheild by the wearhouse door, took him outside and pressed to throw him, and threw him into one of the pits.

Yeah, the Human shield is my body hiding technique. I have my own little pile of bodies in the upper section of the warehouse. It's pretty funny cause the remaining guys didn't have a clue. Once one of them figured out that there were significantly less guys than there were supposed to be he started freaking out. Too funny.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:12 AM   #5
RuYi

Location: It's not the end of the world. But you can see it from here.

Westraid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Recorded as many animations as I could. Bathroom interrogation, pistol, MP5-N, M-500, as well as Death From Above and Window Throw. It's probably not all, but it's a start. I wanted to add the human shield animations as well, but I'm saving that for tomorrow.

Video has just been uploaded, so optimized quality will take a bit of time.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #6
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy2k View Post
With just my fists I punched some guy really hard in his temple and he just hit the deck when I snuck up on him.
I haven't seen that one personally, but it sounds a lot like the knock out animation from the first games. You would sneak up behind a guy and pull the right trigger with no weapons equipped and Sam would basically donkey punch him in the head.

I kind of miss the knife though. Too bad they didn't put it in the game for when you don't have weapons equipped. Make it random, sometimes breaks their neck, other times, uses the knife. Mix it up.

Personally, my favorite animation so far is when he grabs the guy from behind with the pistol equipped and shoots him twice in the back. The close quickness and the fact that the gun is about three centimeters from the enemy makes it quite brutal.

Read them.... apply them.

Last edited by Skillet; 03-21-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:11 PM   #7
Stormy2k

Stormy2k's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
I kind of miss the knife though. Too bad they didn't put it in the game for when you don't have weapons equipped.
In one of the trailers he stabs a guy through the hand with a knife, pinning him to something.

Im not sure if this is an interrogation scene, cutscene or gameplay footage though.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #8
zan2000

ASOC xSURESHOTx's Gamercard
interogation I've seen it.
zan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:21 AM   #9
Cav Clayton

Yes, but that is the Black Arrow's Officer knife, not Sam's.

Running up to someone, Sam does a few punches then knocks them out with their own gun. It's pretty sweet.