PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #61
Juiceh

SuperJuiceh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
EA has already proven to be one of the cheapest/greediest publishers out there. Bad quality Battlefield 1943/BadCom2 servers, 1200MS points for 2nd hands to get DLC's and crappy DLC's. And now this... and it doesn't even sound hard to fix.

I wish I didn't have the crappy 5G achievement, I would've had a 25G one if I didn't.
Also, does it work counterwise aswell? Get a DLC achievement, lose a MP achievement?
Old 05-11-2010, 06:24 AM   #62
JeanRob

Ghost JeanRob's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceh View Post
Also, does it work counterwise aswell? Get a DLC achievement, lose a MP achievement?
Nope. You'll be fine as long as you get the DLC achievements before the multiplayer ones.
JeanRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #63
wolvieware

wolvieware's Gamercard
Has there been a fix yet? I'm starting to get bored of waiting, and will play it anyway soon, and just get what I get.

wolvieware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #64
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
Arrrg, I almost forgot the whole thing when I am away from my X360 these days. But when I see the game icon of AO2:2 in my signature, it shines like a floating sun. I guess it is EA that deliberately forget the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:13 PM   #65
SUBM0NKEY

Just to add something I personally experienced, which is alluded to but not mentioned specifically. The only online achievement I had before playing this DLC was 'Fresh Meat' and I can't get one achievement (Men of the People). I've since played and know I met the prerequisite, so it's not incompetence on my part.

So yeah, I guess any multiplayer achievement will screw this up.
SUBM0NKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:26 PM   #66
Protium38

Where would we best "complain" to EA to get them to see that there are "enough" people who want them to fix it?
Protium38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #67
ricoxxxxxxx

smorkinzombie's Gamercard
everyone who isnt impressed by this should join twitter, follow EA and tweet at them untill they do something about it they have over 165,000 followers there it may help the cause
ricoxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #68
H0p3sfalL
Ch Ch Ch Cherry Bomb!

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
i only had 1 achievement glitch on me. But i guess it doesnt matter fr i will NEVER go back to the game( even if it was better the AO2)
H0p3sfalL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #69
Philosopher

Can some one can make a link to were we can submit our problem with this stupid DLC?
Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:29 PM   #70
RonanN1

Send a message via Yahoo to RonanN1

RonanN1's Gamercard

Hello,

Is the DLC fixed?

I have it from day one and I'm still waiting for it to be fixed!

RonanN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #71
JeanRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonanN1 View Post
Is the DLC fixed?
Nope.
As we say in French, "L'espoir fait vivre" (Hope makes you live [longer]). You'll have to wait a lot. It might never be patched.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #72
TheGoldenReaper

Send a message via AIM to TheGoldenReaper

xWAx Nomsters's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanRob View Post
Nope.
As we say in French, "L'espoir fait vivre" (Hope makes you live [longer]). You'll have to wait a lot. It might never be patched.
If this doesn't get fixed, I'm going to backhand someone.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #73
vortex118

everyone keep spaming ea,this should have been sorted by now. ea can eat the peanuts out my shit cuz i aint buying anything with a ea logo on anymore.there fucking wankers that dont care about there games communitys,boycott ea let the cunts go bankruypt
vortex118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #74
Steel Stealth

TranceX89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Just bought the DLC today and got all the achievements. I only had the "DIY PMC" versus achievement...

Steel Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #75
BlackEyedAngel

BlackEyedAngel's Gamercard
such a same that they've done this as I really enjoy Ao2, its just going to alienate the fans if they dont bother to fix it
BlackEyedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:40 PM   #76
JeanRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEyedAngel View Post
its just going to alienate the fans if they dont bother to fix it
Looking at their Facebook page, I can definitely tell you that the "fans" ask for seconds...
Old 06-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #77
vortex118

the battlefield community kicked up enough and got the awards patched on bc 1 ,if we keep on complaining on there forums then we might get somwhere .we cant let them get away without fixing this
vortex118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:11 AM   #78
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I really enjoyed this game. Got the orginal 1000 in around 4 days. Shame they havn't patched this because i would definitly buy the DLC as the Campaign is awesome.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #79
Bl4ziN AK47

BlaziN M16's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
can anyone confirm that the DLC achievements are still glitched i have been getting an update for this game almost every other day icluding one today. thx
Old 07-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #80
JeanRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ziN AK47 View Post
can anyone confirm that the DLC achievements are still glitched i have been getting an update for this game almost every other day icluding one today. thx
Clean your cache, it's just the same update every time. Your hard drive disk must be full.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:01 AM   #81
oXPureHotnessXo

oXPureHotnessXo's Gamercard
Angry contractor achievement

I bought the dlc before starting the game on contractor, me and my friend both played through this together and on contractor. at first i thoufht the original achievements were now glitched because of the dlc as he got the halfway contractor achievement and i didnt. two chapters later the achievement unlocked for me. at the end of the original story his contractor achievement unlocked and mine didnt. It seems that because the dlc is an extra 2 chapters it moves the contractor achievement up as well. This is extremely annoying as im now having to do the dlc on contractor in hope i will at least get the contractor achievement and adding more time than it should have taken. I already had most of the versus achievements and so far have no dlc achievements. EA need to pull thier fists out from thier anus and maybe think of employing people who can actually make games and even try hiring some proper testers!!!! This is a warning to anyone thinking of buying the dlc as it looks very unlikely that this is going to be fixed.
oXPureHotnessXo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #82
RonanN1

Send a message via Yahoo to RonanN1

RonanN1's Gamercard

...guys, any news?!

Thank you

RonanN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:45 AM   #83
FireFlow PL

FireFlow PL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonanN1 View Post
...guys, any news?!

Thank you
Nothing new, EA

FireFlow PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:00 PM   #84
Capt_Ron CFH 01

Capt Ron CFH 01's Gamercard
Foolishly I downloaded "Chapters of Deceit" last weekend without checking forums about the achievement problems.

Sadly, I too was only able to have 3 of the 8 DLC achievements unlock.

I went round and round with EA customer support and they're official statement was that once they turn content over to Microsoft (software or DLC) it is Microsoft who is getting the money/points for the download and so it is their call on refunds.

Then it was round 2 with Microsoft (I was on the phone with them for over an hour) and at first they tried telling me that it's EA's problem...they're responsible for any content published for their games.

I jumped through all their hoops, deleting and re-downloading the DLC...deleting and recovering my gamertag, clearing the cache...everything. Finally just for my own amusement I tried playing through the DLC with my brother's silver account...he hadn't even played Army of Two, let alone earned the mulitplayer achievements and the DLC achievements started popping up for him.

When I explained it to Microsoft's customer service, their supervisor and finally an escalated response rep...they seem to think that the problem lies within the achievement system which they said they ARE responsible for.

That was Tuesday night 7-27-10 and my demand for a refund of my microsoft points was escalated...I did receive a call from someone last night 7-29-10 but it was basically to say the issue has been escalated and that they could call me every 48 hours to provide an update on my case/claims status....I'll post something when I get a resolution.

I'm thinking about filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau, but I'm not sure what that would accomplish...maybe a class action lawsuit is the next step if Microsoft/Sony and EA won't take ownership of this problem and address it accordingly.

Last edited by Capt_Ron CFH 01; 07-30-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Capt_Ron CFH 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #85
undyingwildo

undyingwildo's Gamercard
wish i would have known that. yah waste more fuckn money glade EA is thinking quanity over quality......jackass's
undyingwildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #86
benmoll

justargyleman's Gamercard
DLC achievements suck!!!!!!
benmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #87
Bobby v

Bobbyv24x7's Gamercard
I bought this game the other day but haven't played it on my xbox yet. I've been playing w/ my friend on his xbox and I love this game, only thing is I restarted my gamer profile specifically so I could start getting a perfect GS. I just want to know if its clear that I can knock out the campaign ach and DLC, then move on to MP, and i should be fine with getting all the cheeves?

EDIT: Has anyone had the issue of DLC Ach's being added to your ach total even if you didn't buy the DLC. I've had to buy 2 DLC's when I didn't want to because this happened. FYI I'm referring to any game that has DLC.

Last edited by Bobby v; 08-17-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Bobby v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #88
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby v View Post

EDIT: Has anyone had the issue of DLC Ach's being added to your ach total even if you didn't buy the DLC. I've had to buy 2 DLC's when I didn't want to because this happened. FYI I'm referring to any game that has DLC.
That's true for almost all the games. Once a game is applied with an update to incorporate DLC content, the achievement list is refreshed with new achievements (if any). Whether you have the DLC or not, they will show up.

I do found an exception that Dead to Rights: Retribution's DLC achievements won't show up until you actually buy the DLC.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:31 AM   #89
Vulger Spartan

Send a message via ICQ to Vulger Spartan

VulgerSpartan's Gamercard
Seeing a Problem like this, I'm Very Very Glad Rockstar/Take-Two/2K Games dint sell to EA, or problems like the ones Red Dead Redemption had with its multiplayer on it initial release would never been solved. The Patch The R* Put out was within 48 Hours. EA Really makes thing harder on the gamer/consumer.

R* are always fast & have their ear to the gamers, willing to do what can be done. probably the most user friendly company out there.

EA, Konami & Atari can be "iffy" but EA Just Mass produces bunches of game, with as little effort as possible & then they dont always work or turn out as they were meant to.

#WINNING!
Vulger Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #90
Sonic Grunge

Sonic Grunge's Gamercard
Glad I read this! I'll be starting this game soon, so I'll make sure I get all the DLC before even looking at the Versus icon on the title screen!

As for bankrupting EA, it would be fun, but try telling people to boycott FIFA/Madden/NHL. EA Sports floats the company.

2011 Target: 60000 GS
30 100% Retail
15 100% XBLA

10/03/2011 to go: 14140 GS - 10 Retail - 6 XBLA

Currently Boosting: Army of TWO (EU), Gears of War 1&2 (Insane & MP)
Sonic Grunge is offline   Reply With Quote