PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Prison Break: The Conspiracy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-21-2010, 07:17 AM   #1
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
-Offline: 45 (1000GS)
-Online: 0
-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 6-10 Hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1, However 2 is recommended…
-Number of missable achievements: 1 “Invisible”
-Glitched achievements: No
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheat codes thus far…

Prison Break: The Conspiracy, is basically a stealth based beat em up game. And really stresses the stealth element. If you like easy gamer score I would recommend this as long as your patient enough to handle the stealth aspects, which truly are about 80% of the game. And at very least if you follow the guide you can get over 400 in only one chapter. All in all, after my experimenting on how the hell to get the “Invisible achievement” to unlock the game really isn’t that bad.

Stalker 15

Complete the stealth tutorial.

“Story related and cannot be missed”

Burglar 15

Complete the lock picking tutorial.

Monkey 15

First time climbing completed!

Fighter 15

Complete the fighting tutorial.

Ninja 15

Complete chapter one without getting spotted.

This achievement can be obtained by simply reloading your last checkpoint upon being spotted during chapter one. HOWEVER if you intend on obtaining the “Invisible” achievement you will not be able to use this method. For more detail PLEASE refer the “Invisible” achievement.

Locksmith 15

Successfully lock pick or unscrew five doors or grates without being spotted.

Although you can get caught picking a lock/unscrewing a door the game will force you to do it until you pick/unscrew successfully with out being seen. Thus making it un missable.

Pugilist 15

Don't get knocked out in five consecutive fights.

You will easily get this during your 100 underground fights. You can even get knocked down to the point where you have to rapidly press the “Y” button to get back up and still get this after five consecutive fights. Truthfully I played the entire game w/o getting knocked out so I don’t even know if you really can get knocked out. Also do this against “Soda Pop” in the underground fights, since he is the slowest and the weakest fighter to choose from.

First Blood 15

Beat your first opponent in underground fights.

Beat “Soda Pop” or any other fighter in the underground fights for this to unlock. Very Simple…

Unbruised 15

Win a match flawlessly in underground fights.

Fight against “Soda Pop” and either mash the “A” button to victory and then press “Y” when the fighter’s health icon is near fully white. Or start the fight of with 6 heavy punches “X” button, and once the fighter falls down kick him with two kicks “A” button, and once the fighter stands up hit him with two more heavy punches “X” button, then finish your opponent “Y” button.

You need to do a minimum of 50 underground fights, so don’t be frustrated if you don’t get this on your first go, but truthfully you probably will…

Ringer 15

Defeat 50 enemies in underground fights.

The underground fights are accessed as early as chapter one from the character called “King” King is located to the left of the first work out benches you pass. Also you will need to do the “Quid Pro Quo” achievement before “King” will allow you to fight. Always fight against “Soda Pop” since he is the slowest and the weakest of all of the fighters you can choose from.

All Inked Up 15

Get tattoos for all six locations on your body.

You will need $1500 to buy one of each of the six tattoos. King is the character who sells the tattoos. The only way to earn money in the game is from the underground fights. Depending on who you fight gets you more or less money. If you are going for the 1K in this game then this is basically un missable.

Swole 15

Lift the weights for at least 10 minutes (accumulated).

The weight benches are located all through out the prison yards. As early as chapter one there is a Weight bench directly to the left of where you fought T-Bag. When on a weight bench all you do is tap the “Y” button to bench press the weights. If you have a turbo controller like me, simply turbo the “Y” button and walk away. The game will tell you to balance the bar with the Left Stick, but there is no need. The bar will only tip so far and never tip all the way over. If you don’t have a turbo controller enjoy your ten minutes of button mashing…LOL… This can either be farmed immediately or bit by but throughout the story.

Bloody Knuckles 15

Punch the heavy bag for at least 10 minutes (accumulated).

The heavy bag “punching bags” are located all over the prison yards. As early as chapter one is your first heavy bag, located to the right of the weight benches. When on the heavy bag all you do is follow your “trainers” commands. He will have you using “X” button, “A” button, and the “RB” Button. You can either farm this right away or do little here and there during your playthrough since is accumulative.

Doesn't Play Well with Others 90

Beat up more than 100 people on Shark.

Shark is the HARDEST difficulty and frankly is not hard at all when it comes to the fighting aspect. You will want to do all 100 or at least 90+ in the underground fights. This is because throughout natural progression of the story you probably don’t even fight less than 15 inmates. I would recommend once again fighting against “Soda Pop”, he is by far the easiest. Beating “Soda Pop” and nets you $50 big ones. So its really easy to keep track of how many fights you have won, as long as you can do simple math…

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 03-30-2010 at 05:09 AM.
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:17 AM   #2
CrustyDirtDemon

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Untouchable 30

Win a match flawlessly in underground fights on Shark.

Refer to the “Unbruised” achievement for more info on this achievement…

Mogul 30

Earn $5000.

While going for your 100 wins as long as you only are fighting “Soda Pop” as recommended you will get your $5000 upon wining your 100th fight.

Indefinite Furlough 30

Finish the game at any difficulty.

Refer to the Great White achievement for more info…

The Great White 85

Finish the game on Shark.

Shark is the HARDEST difficulty and truthfully is not hard at all. The only elements that make it harder are that you get spotted/seen by the guards fairly quick if you aren’t carful during the stealthy segments of the game. Most casual gamers will have no problem with the difficulty. If you’re having trouble for some reason with the fights you can occasionally increase your characters strength by working out on either the weight benches or the heavy bag.

Invisible 90

Complete every chapter without being seen.

By far the HARDEST achievement in the game and most annoying. First off, before I explain anything I would recommend that this would be done on your second playthrough and on the “Guppy” difficulty. It’s not that it’s unattainable on your shark playthrough, but it sure would be really annoying. And any way an easy run through of the game only takes about 3.5 hours “depending on skill of course”

Ok so if you opt to do it based on my recommendations, first play your game on Shark difficulty to get used to the game and learn the chapters. Then upon finishing your first playthrough and mopping up any fights you may still need Go to the dashboard, and PHYSICALLY DELETE your save game data. Then start up the game select “New Game” and play on “Guppy” Now go about playing the game and when you do happened to get spotted and it goes to the screen where it says PRESS “A” to continue. Immediately go to the DASH BOARD. Load up your game and select CONTINUE. You will not be exactly at where you left off but within 3-5 minutes of where you left off. This is much better than having to start the game all over again. Do this any and every time you get spotted and the achievement will pop right before the credits start to roll.

It has been said that you can just simply load your last checkpoint when spotted, and still gain the achievement instead of going to the dashboard every time your spotted, BUT DON’T BELIEVE IT; YOU WILL NOT GET THE INVISIBLE ACHIEVEMENT IF YOU DO THIS.

I know from first hand experience, I did this during my shark playthrough and no cheevo. I also went back and replayed chapters and no cheevo. So in order to prevent frustration please use above mentioned method.

“Props go to oVo Pandora oVo, and xRogue5x for talking me into trying the dashboard method”

Lightning Reflexes 30

Successfully perform 50 reversal moves in fights.

A successful reversal is performed by pressing the “RB” Button right before an opponent would be about to hit you, then you must press the correct button displayed on the screen w/in a small time frame. If you do at least five reversals against “Soda Pop” you will have it only after ten fights. “Soda Pop” is the SLOWEST fighter you can choose to fight, so for your own benefit make sure your fighting him…

The Best Defense... 30

Win a fight without blocking.

As simple as it says, win any fight in the prison or any fight in the underground fighting area without holding down the “RB” button to block. The achievement will unlock as soon as you press the “Y” button to finish your opponent.

Insult to Injury 30

Win a fight using only reversal moves and finishing moves.

Once Again fight “Soda Pop” in the underground fighting area and don’t throw any punches, only use reversals and make sure to press the appropriate button in time so you don’t accidentally punch him.

SECRET ACHIEVEMENTS:

Initiation 15

Arrive in Fox River.

Quid Pro Quo 15

Complete the first quest to retrieve C-Note's drugs.

Birds of a Feather 15

Realize the brothers are breaking out.

Enabler 15

Get the PUGNAc.

In the Crazed Mind's Eye 15

Steal Haywire's sketches.

Built for the Rough and Tumble 15

Survive the riot.

Inside Job 15

Find out that Turk works for the Company.

Man with the Plans 15

Get the prison blueprints.

Matador 15

Beat Bellick in the underground fight.

Company Policy 15

Mannix arrives at Fox River.

Unfinished Business 15

Relentlessly pursue Mannix over the rooftops.

Everything and the Sink 15

Dispatch Trumpets with the sink.

Early Retirement 30

Terminate Mannix.

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 03-21-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:18 AM   #3
CrustyDirtDemon

Tunnel Rat 15

Knock out Bellick in the sewers.

Guardian Angel 15

Stop Mannix from killing Linc.

Hard Boiled 15

Escape from the boiler room ambush.

Brutally Chained 15

Hang Teets with his own chain.

Shock and Awe 15

Jump away from the water before getting electrocuted.

Massive Overdose 15

Escape from the asylum after being injected with drugs.

Metal Twister 15

Make it out of the elevator shaft unscathed.

The Rat Hunt is On 15

Secure the letter of testimony.

Blood Red Tiles 15

Defeat the snitch in the shower room.

Guacamole with Lard 15

Escape Avocado's stranglehold.

CREDITS:
AUTHOR: CrustyDirtDemon

Props: oVo Pandora oVo, xRogue5x, DOA Hed, and xXGambit69Xx
Copyright: This guide is to be used by x360a, and only x360a, unless authorized by myself, or an x360a moderator.

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 03-21-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:47 AM   #4
DJ Seg E

xI SEGGIE Ix's Gamercard
Nice Guide pal. Just finished getting the full 1000 a couple of minutes ago, was an enjoyable game, just a shame that it didnt follow the tv series a bit more like for like!
Old 03-21-2010, 11:32 AM   #5
kzone1991

dl kryzi's Gamercard
Thanks for the head's up on the Invisible achievement. Nice looking guide.

kzone1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
gr1bok

gr1bok's Gamercard
Thanks man for Invisible! You saved my time! (^
gr1bok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #7
DivinityCycle

Send a message via AIM to DivinityCycle Send a message via MSN to DivinityCycle Send a message via Yahoo to DivinityCycle

DivinityCycle's Gamercard
As others have said, thanks for making the guide and for your Invisible method You're a prince among men!
Old 03-22-2010, 01:10 AM   #8
goothgone

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
great, i was waiting for a achievement guide before starting to play
Old 03-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #9
Baillie1987

iHateJoeBaillie's Gamercard
Thanks a lot for this, Great Guide, looking forward to the game coming now
Old 03-23-2010, 01:02 AM   #10
DivinityCycle

Send a message via AIM to DivinityCycle Send a message via MSN to DivinityCycle Send a message via Yahoo to DivinityCycle

DivinityCycle's Gamercard
Just wanted to write in an confirm that I used CrustyDirtDemon's method to successfully unlock the Invisible achievement. The absolute key to doing this Achievement is patience, patience, patience. When I think about it, a LOT of the times I got caught were simply due to me trying to go too fast. It may take a bit longer to go slow and safe, but its actually faster to do that and get through a Chapter once rather than replaying it over and over. Just my $.02
Old 03-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #11
ril14ey

Nice guide
This comes out next week and its a rental for me, shouldnt take long at all
Old 03-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #12
Gor1lla

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
I'm at the start of Chapter 8 and Locksmith didn't unlock until now.
I think it's glitched.

Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #13
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Is the game good?
jamie1000013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #14
dark-antares

d4rk antares's Gamercard
hi , i first beat the game on easy mode , can i replay all chapter on shark for the shark achievement or should make a new game ???

thanks
dark-antares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #15
Cla55y

Bond OO7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Silver   GSL 11 Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Invisible

i just got this achievement and at one point during the game i accidentally hit A to continue, i went back to the dashboard after that and it still popped. so i'm inclined to believe as long as you go back to the dashboard BEFORE the next checkpoint, you will be fine

But this guide is AWESOME made the whole game a lot easier for me
Old 03-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #16
Gor1lla

The guide wasn't a must have, but the method for Invisible helped me =) 1k

Old 03-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #17
SuspectRogue

SuspectRogue's Gamercard
Is it possible to do the underground fights in some of the later chapters as i thought these could be done at any time and havent been able to find the guy since the beginning of the game

If your going to rant about a game do it somewhere else
SuspectRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:48 PM   #18
Gor1lla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspectRogue View Post
Is it possible to do the underground fights in some of the later chapters as i thought these could be done at any time and havent been able to find the guy since the beginning of the game
(afaik) the last chance is after fighting Bellick to gain 500$

King and his boys are usually behind the fence, just walk near it and the button should pop

Old 03-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #19
goothgone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-antares View Post
hi , i first beat the game on easy mode , can i replay all chapter on shark for the shark achievement or should make a new game ???

thanks
you should create a new game
Old 03-27-2010, 06:09 PM   #20
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Ive just finished chapter 1 without getting spotted or so I thought. I didn't get to a continue screen although a few red bars did appear does that count as spotted as I didn't get the chapter 1 achievement

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #21
Gor1lla

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Marvellous View Post
Ive just finished chapter 1 without getting spotted or so I thought. I didn't get to a continue screen although a few red bars did appear does that count as spotted as I didn't get the chapter 1 achievement
Nope, that doesnt count

Old 03-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #22
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
must have glitched on me then no biggie as im doing a 2nd run on guppy anyhow

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #23
D@mon

lab0kup's Gamercard
I am on 6 chapter now, and i don't know where is underground fights, i need them for achievements.
Where i can find them and a guy with tattoes?
D@mon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #24
mickspawn

Feared aussie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
do the underground fights need to be done in the same playthrough or can you finish the game and go back and do the rest?
Old 03-29-2010, 03:56 AM   #25
PeRFeCK

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

a warning for those trying to get invisible...

reset to dashboard EVERY TIME it says press A to continue, not just if you get spotted. i only pressed A once because I lost a QTE in a fight, which had nothing to do with prison guards spotting me or anything, i just died during a QTE, and my f'ing achievement did not pop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickspawn View Post
do the underground fights need to be done in the same playthrough or can you finish the game and go back and do the rest?
you can beat the game on shark, then go replay chapter3 and earn your 5K, 50 and 100 fights on shark achievements. towards the end of the game it stops letting u do underground fights so i had to reload chapter3 and it worked fine.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:23 AM   #26
mickspawn

Feared aussie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRFeCK View Post
a warning for those trying to get invisible...

reset to dashboard EVERY TIME it says press A to continue, not just if you get spotted. i only pressed A once because I lost a QTE in a fight, which had nothing to do with prison guards spotting me or anything, i just died during a QTE, and my f'ing achievement did not pop...

you can beat the game on shark, then go replay chapter3 and earn your 5K, 50 and 100 fights on shark achievements. towards the end of the game it stops letting u do underground fights so i had to reload chapter3 and it worked fine.
Yeah what i mean though is, say i do 40 underground fights on my first playthrough, then reload chapter 3 do i only need to do 10 fights or all 50 again... see this is potentially a missable achievement if they only count per playthrough
Old 03-29-2010, 07:40 AM   #27
PeRFeCK

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

well i only had to do 85 underground fights on shark before i got my 100 achievement so i assume it carries over as long as you did not start a new game. not sure if it remembered my previous underground fights or just the normal enemies i fought...

unfortunately i can't confirm either way because although i did do some underground fights my first playthru, i also had to turn off the system a few times in teh middle of a chapter which made me re-do the entire chapter, therefore they might have gotten lost during the reset.

sorry i wasn't much help

Last edited by PeRFeCK; 03-29-2010 at 07:43 AM.
PeRFeCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #28
PeRFeCK

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

hold down your PS button and pick quit game
Old 03-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #29
gtaguy

DRx SKELLINGTON's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)