Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
ShadyShall

ShadyShall's Gamercard
Unholy GLITCH!?!?!/Leaderboards effed?

Okay, a little help with this one. I have 252 revives but it didn't unlock... I had some help from friends in a few games and I know for certain I had over 10 in at least one game (I think maybe 2 or 3 games)... what's the deal? Do I have to hit 250 and THEN do 10 in a game? Are there any glitches or hang-ups that you know of?

Also, I noticed that while my player details and in-game show me as rank 18 with proper stats (i.e. the 252 revives), on the leaderboard main I am back to rank 1. When I log onto the main site (I actually started an account because I am so annoyed), it shows me as a rank 1 and having played like 8 games. Could this have something to do with it? I know that sometimes the leaderboards mess with your rank, but this happened last night and this morning it is the same (didn't correct itself).

Somebody with any insight or experience with this utter bullshit game, please help me out.

Thanks
ShadyShall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
VolcomCR

VolcomCR's Gamercard
I had 251 and it didn't unlock do a few more and atleast 10 in 1 game and it will unlock right at the end of the game.
VolcomCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
Willkat98

As far as 251 revives, I bet some of those revives were from "Friendly Fire" and then you revived your team mate after you were the one that shot them. This does not count toward the 250.

As far as Rank 1 on the Leaderboard, you may have gotten reset and not caught it. You might be effed.

You need to watch your gold. If you start a game and see your gold is reset to zero up in the upper right corner (or some number less that what it should be) you need to bail out to Dashboard immediately.

If you complete the game, your new stats will be reported, and you will be farked.

Trust me, it took me 2.5 months after the 12/24 patch came out to rank up to 50 ($612,500) and it must have involved around 120-150 hours (I couldnt host) and about 100 dump outs to Dashboard so as not to lose Gold (rank)

Good luck!
Willkat98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
ShadyShall

ShadyShall's Gamercard
Thanks on the achievement advice. I’ll try to do a bunch more tonight. I was wondering if there was a way that some revives didn’t count and I am still 1 or 2 away.

As for the gold, I was vigilant watching it, but I don’t know what happened. I still show rank 18 in the game, but on the official leaderboard I am back to 1. To that, I still have all my unlocks and achievements, just not the kills (for some reason). Maybe my revives actually got reset at some point, despite still showing 252.

My god, I fucking hate this game. This is just a fruitless, uphill, shitty battle.

Anyway, thanks again for the insight. Anyone else, please feel free to add… I am really baffled how it shows one thing in one place and another thing in another place, all the meanwhile also preventing me from unlocking achievements…

Super lame.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #5
ShadyShall

ShadyShall's Gamercard
Follow-up

So, last night, somehow, all my gold and everything came back. Remember, I had lost my rank and my gold on the leaderboards, but none of the unlocks, cash or my rank of 18 while in game play. Very odd. But last night, after playing a game or two, it came back and stuck with the rank 18, 80+k gold accumulated, etc.

But the revives (unholy lifeline) still never unlocked... going to try more revives tonight. COuldn't get any last night.

side note: why do fuckheads in this game never throw the medics a bone and wait for them to get there?