PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Resonance of Fate
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-22-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
Macho M.

Energy Stations and Terminals

Could someone explain me where I can actually lay an Energy Station? For example, I have a red one.... but I still can't find a spot to use it in, for example, level 4.

About terminals and couloured hexes... should I save those hexes for later? If you tell me how to use the stations, I'm surely going to waste most of them to activate terminals. Is it worth it though?
Macho M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Energy Stations can be placed on any unlocked, safe hex. Once you unlock a hex and it is "safe" (white in color) you can place a terminal. It will be labeled as a "Thoroughfare" if it is a safe hex.

Colored hexes should be saved. If you're activating a terminal and linking it to a dungeon, that is worthwhile. Otherwise, it is a bit of a waste. Save it for when you really need a bonus in a tough dungeon.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Macho M.

Oh my, I forgot to thank you for the answer. Thanks

This is slightly related and I didn't want to make another thread... could anyone tell me where it would be easiest to find dark purple hexes (without doing the later arena levels)?

Last edited by Macho M.; 03-26-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Pateropolis probably. They also drop in other dungeons locked with purple, though that occurs later on in the game (Basilica for instance).

Old 03-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
Macho M.

Thanks again! Also sorry... another question...

Right now I have 999 copper coins and I don't see where/how I could exchange copper for silver (it is mentioned in your arena guide that it can be done). At what chapter or maybe where I can exchange them? I think I've checked everywhere, but I still can't find any option to convert those stupid coins...
Old 03-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #6
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

I still don't have the option, to be honest. Just copied that list from the Brady guide. I imagine it comes after reaching a certain point in the Arena. I am currently at Rank 20, but I took a break from that to farm some green hexes so I could link the 220-hex terminal that doubles bonuses.

I already have the 1.5x experience terminal linked, so doubling that and using an EXP accessory, if it multiplies off of each other and not always off the base, the arena would be a 6x bonus. The Gold Jewel enemy at Rank 20, Fight 3 recovers all scratch damage immediately, so you can just farm experience on him without moving or doing anything at all.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:43 AM   #7
Virus2Die

Virus2Die's Gamercard

How can u link 4 terminals together ? do they need to have the same color ? i don't get it
i will get drunk , this is a thing i don't understand
Virus2Die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:37 AM   #8
Mario3112

Send a message via ICQ to Mario3112

Mario3112's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus2Die View Post

How can u link 4 terminals together ? do they need to have the same color ? i don't get it
i will get drunk , this is a thing i don't understand
yes they need to have the same color. And the needed Hex to activate them will add up.
for Example you activate a terminal with 40 Hexes. When you now add a second Termianl that needs 50 hexes both terminals will be deactivated until you connect at least 90 hexes of the same color
Mario3112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #9
Dark Anaconda

EDIT: Never mind ,i had a problem but i know the solution now.

Last edited by Dark Anaconda; 08-10-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote