PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Wet
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
kolbe11

Chapter 6 on Hard

Hello ! I have a problem with this plane chapter on hard difficult. Just can't take it, it's pissing me off. Is there easy way to get through it ?
kolbe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #2
leogintas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolbe11 View Post
Hello ! I have a problem with this plane chapter on hard difficult. Just can't take it, it's pissing me off. Is there easy way to get through it ?
Dont shoot enemies--> shoot barrels that way u kill enemies faster
Old 09-15-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
kolbe11

I'm trying to do it all the time, but the barrels killing only some of them, do i have to wait until barrels will be in good position ?
Old 09-16-2009, 02:32 AM   #4
Asaba23

Asaba23's Gamercard
Yeah im having a hard time on this too
Asaba23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:33 AM   #5
kolbe11

And i thinked GoW2 on Insane was frustraiting... I'm afraid about my controller

After 200 trys: it's imposible to beat on hard, i even don't know how far to the end it is. Most frustraiting moment in the game i've ever had, better wait for some videos, maybe i'm shooting in bad sequences or shooting barrels too quick, f**** don't know, i need beer to calm down.

Last edited by kolbe11; 09-16-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
leogintas

Try to wait till barrels can kill most of them, couse enemies dont start shootin right away, and dont turn arund too much they will allways be in front of you (sometimes more to the left or to the rigt). So dont look up down or back. And when they shooting look at the triangles on screen(they point where enemies are)
Old 09-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #7
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This annoyed me a bit on hard, just got to keep trying it to get through.

The most annoying bit is when you keep dying and hear her make that stupid fucking groaning noise over and over and over again. God almighty.

How do you pronounce 'either'? I say 'either', but some say 'either'. Either is correct.

phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #8
Teh BeZ

Send a message via MSN to Teh BeZ

Teh BeZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Lol this answered my question which i asked in antoher thread :P

"im assuming by the way people are talking that this is quite easy on hard"

ima make a bet and say no ::P haha
Old 09-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #9
RevGigglestick

japanesescream's Gamercard
And I'm playing this on normal and having difficulty... Sheesh
RevGigglestick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:23 PM   #10
Asaba23

Asaba23's Gamercard
Aw, Kolbe11. Well I think i know what to do, Ive stop playing it on hard mode cause that SH** makes no sense how you die so what I'm going to do is beat it on normal first then after doing that i will know how to get more points and how to get the most points to upgrade my character so on my hard play through i can wait until the plane level and before i start it i can upgrade Rubi the most i can to help me beat the level, I haven't test this yet cause I am no longer playing on hard, but its worth a try.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #11
leogintas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asaba23 View Post
Aw, Kolbe11. Well I think i know what to do, Ive stop playing it on hard mode cause that SH** makes no sense how you die so what I'm going to do is beat it on normal first then after doing that i will know how to get more points and how to get the most points to upgrade my character so on my hard play through i can wait until the plane level and before i start it i can upgrade Rubi the most i can to help me beat the level, I haven't test this yet cause I am no longer playing on hard, but its worth a try.
That reminds me before this level is good to upgrade youre health to max and revolvers damge and speed to max it helps a lot
Old 09-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

First thing I did was to upgrade my health to full, did it during the first level. Otherwise hard would be quite hard indeed.

How do you pronounce 'either'? I say 'either', but some say 'either'. Either is correct.

Old 09-17-2009, 05:48 AM   #13
kolbe11

This don't make any sense that so plain game like WET will be complicated by some upgrades. If I have upgradable character I should do it in my way and shouldn't complicate game so hard. And about headshots - so frustraiting, you can shoooting this f***** head and nothing happening, headshot is headshot, i'm shooting, enemy dies but not in this game. Believe me i grow up playing FPP/TPP and have pretty good aim, it reminds me Stranglehold <sic!>.

BTW. Do I have to collect scorpions/monkeys at this point if I'll start the game again ?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:41 AM   #14
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolbe11 View Post
This don't make any sense that so plain game like WET will be complicated by some upgrades. If I have upgradable character I should do it in my way and shouldn't complicate game so hard.
Huh? Doesn't complicate the game at all. You buy an upgrade if you want it or need it, if not dont buy it. I dont see what the problem is? My second playthrough I went without buying any upgrades at all.

Old 09-17-2009, 02:34 PM   #15
thirtylashes

Also need help...on hard this is ridiculous. I dont want to start the game over because of this level. Any tips...shooting the guys falling seems pointless...movement seems pointless,,she barely moves..
thirtylashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #16
Asaba23

Asaba23's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtylashes View Post
Also need help...on hard this is ridiculous. I dont want to start the game over because of this level. Any tips...shooting the guys falling seems pointless...movement seems pointless,,she barely moves..
no no you cant move, and unless you upgrade Rubi before the level on hard I highly doubt you can beat it, i know it sucks that you have to restart the story mode but it will save you time.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #17
thirtylashes

my health is upgraded to full..
Old 09-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #18
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Quote:
my health is upgraded to full..
Well its just a case of retrying it until you do it then I'm afraid.

Old 09-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #19
House of El

Super Slayin 4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
wow u suck

who ever made this thread you should shoot your self in the head . this has to be one of the easiest games on hard .

your talking about the level on the plane right ? you free fall the entire time and kill a total of about 17-20 guys ,then free fall through the plane to your parachute . it took me 1 try to get past all the guys and about 4 trys manuvering through the plane wrekage (god damn crates)

in other words VERY EASY INDEED

House of El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:21 PM   #20
thirtylashes

And since you hide your achievements i guess ill believe you.
Why hide your achievements anyway afraid people will see you played hannah montana for the 1000 points or just all your glitched games.
I have 72000 and will gladly let anyone see my achivements i have nothing to hide and definately dont suck ,,,but your right your just better than everyone else. First try no prob.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #21
ErmacVersion1

ErmacVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by House of El View Post
who ever made this thread you should shoot your self in the head . this has to be one of the easiest games on hard .

your talking about the level on the plane right ? you free fall the entire time and kill a total of about 17-20 guys ,then free fall through the plane to your parachute . it took me 1 try to get past all the guys and about 4 trys manuvering through the plane wrekage (god damn crates)

in other words VERY EASY INDEED
Not everyone has the same skill level as others so games like this are more challenging for some on a harder difficulty. Doesn't mean you should flame the OP for having trouble beating this level. I started playing this game the same time as 2 other people on my friends list and we all played on hard. One already beat the game on hard, I'm halfway done because unlike the one who beat it already, I work 9 hours a day. The third became too frustrated with the game and started over on easy. Do I give him crap for that? No, because he doesn't do well with games like this. Just think a bit more next time before giving someone shit.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #22
thirtylashes

Well said Ermac. And i do apologize for lashing out it just was an aggravating response saying that "we all suck" yet his achivements are mysteriosuly hidden,.,,,i asked for help on GAMEFAQS as well ( i know lame site) but some guy responded saying he beat it first try on hard you just have to be really precise with aiming. Well low and behold you look at his profile and he beat it on normal, and easy, not hard or ultra-hard then on golden bullets which is one shot kills. So anyway ....yup im rambling
Old 09-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #23
leogintas

Quote:
Well said Ermac. And i do apologize for lashing out it just was an aggravating response saying that "we all suck" yet his achivements are mysteriosuly hidden,.,,,i asked for help on GAMEFAQS as well ( i know lame site) but some guy responded saying he beat it first try on hard you just have to be really precise with aiming. Well low and behold you look at his profile and he beat it on normal, and easy, not hard or ultra-hard then on golden bullets which is one shot kills. So anyway ....yup im rambling
No need to apolagise, if you talk trash you have to stand for your word, and apearently other guy just talk trash I hate guys like that too
Old 09-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #24
Fiend Of War

Fiend Of War's Gamercard
most barrels will take out 2 guys if u wait a second for people to float towards, only other advice id give is continuosly scan from left to right on the screen so u can see the guys as they fall and shoot them before they start firing on you. Also upgraded health, pistol damage and pistol rate of fire helps big time, done this on ultra hard earlier today
Old 09-17-2009, 07:59 PM   #25
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Try rapid tapping the right trigger fully upgraded Rate of Fire and a rapid tap of the trigger works wonders, doesn't really work til you max it though. It really didn't take much to get through this game on Hard, some of the later Arena's are a bit of a pain, but those are really the only tough spots... I understand the skill level difference, If I had one other tip to give... make good use of the multiplier health regen, that is VITAL to getting through Hard.

And the person complaining about headshots, a headshot is a 1 hit kill on most enemies, the problem is the accruacy isn't 100% perfect in this game. All too many times I've had a red circle on someones head, shot the crap out of it, finally kill them, then see a wall full of bullet holes behind thier head

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)

Last edited by Midnight Malice; 09-17-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #26
Asaba23

Asaba23's Gamercard
Well I'm now playing it on hard im one level under the plane level and things so far look really well, and since im better at the shooting and sliding, wall running lol. its alot easier. the car level (where you shoot and press the buttons at the right time some where on the first level) was pretty easy i only got hit once.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #27
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
The first 5 or so levels are pretty easy, but once you hit Hong Kong for the second time, it really ramps up the difficulty in the Arena's with the introduction of the leader. It started getting pretty hard around there, and it doesn't matter how much you move, they lock on to you, best way to deal with groups is to spray bullets at everything cause when you hit them they cant fire back for a brief period. I am not looking forward to Ultra Hard, gonna start that after I finish the Weapon and Level Point Challenges, neither of which should be much problem.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #28
Asaba23

Asaba23's Gamercard
okay upgrade Rubi on hard (life and pistols to max) and the plane level is truly no problem. I beat it in one shot

Last edited by Asaba23; 09-18-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #29
Dead Herb

Dead Herb's Gamercard
Ive just beat it on hard to but it took me about 15 go's there is a pattern for the falling enemies so keep at it I found theres about 6 or so fall in front of you then 3 from the right and then the rest fall in front of you theres about 15-20 enemies + I maxed out my health obviously and had only 1 upgrade for damage and quickfire on my pistols

Last edited by Dead Herb; 09-19-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Dead Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #30
Doode

Just remember to keep shooting all the time. Keep tapping that right trigger. This way you'll know where the enemies are at because the red reticule will show up and your other pistol will automatically shoot there giving you a few easy kills.
As others have said, there is a pattern of the enemies falling and shoot the barrels when you have the chance.
Took me about 10 tries with 2 health upgrades and 1 pistol damage upgrade.
Doode is offline   Reply With Quote