Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dead Rising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #1
MINKISS

MINKISS's Gamercard
Census Taker not unlocking??

ok im doding my saint playthrough and ive been taking photos of ppl and i missed a couple now im at the end waiting for time to expire and ive tryed 3 time to get this so far i have saved 51 in the notebook and i even photo everyone in the security room and nothing happens anyone have an idea as to y it wont unlock?

FINALLY GOT MY COMMUNITY RACE DAY 2

FRIEND REQUEST WITHOUT A MESSAGE WILL BE DELETED
MINKISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:00 AM   #2
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
make sure you remember to photograph jessi, otis, and brad, if it's not too late. there are only 49 survivors in the various rooms so getting a picture of each of them isn't good enough.

If you have to start over make sure to take pictures of the people who die in the first scene, that makes it a lot easier.
d0ct0rscarecr0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
Zer0runner

zer0runner's Gamercard
I shot pictures of the people in the opening scene in the mall, then waited until I had saved most of my survivors. Just before the bomb case, I ran around the whole safe area shooting pictures until this unlocked. It was a whole lot easier than trying to get them in action poses, while being chewed on....
Zer0runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
KingRep

Repking's Gamercard
i didnt have a problem with my achievement cause you get like 10 people in the intro and i think carlito, jessie, brad and otis count. cause when it popped i had only saved like around 40 survivors so yea.
FEAR Files 945/1000
Completed Retail:28
KingRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:50 PM   #5
Armed Madman

Currently I'm trying to get this achievement along with Full Set, but it will not unlock. Does Census Taker need to be done in a single playthrough?
Armed Madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:52 PM   #6
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armed Madman View Post
Currently I'm trying to get this achievement along with Full Set, but it will not unlock. Does Census Taker need to be done in a single playthrough?

It does. Shoot a photo of carlito on the helipad. Then I took a photo of everyone in the entrance plaza. Before the zombies were let in. Then on every survivor scoop I would immediately take a photo of them. Take a photo of Jesse and brad and otis also. Don't forget issabella. Grab a photo of the couple on the roof and the sisters found in paradise plaza. Take photos of phycopaths aswel. Do this and census taker will pop. This was a lot easier then Saint. You don't even need to save one survivor for census taker.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 04-29-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #7
Armed Madman

I recently started playing this game again and I'm still have trouble with census taker. Currently I have taken 59 photos of survivors(psychos and all) and it has still not unlocked. Do they need to join you before you take a picture or is there any requirement that I missed?

EDIT: Got it at 62 survivors.

Last edited by Armed Madman; 06-07-2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: update
Armed Madman is offline   Reply With Quote