PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Just Cause 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #31
Outbreaker XXXX

RPD PREDATOR's Gamercard
ive cleared all oil rigs on the map didnt have a problem with any i took out the drilling platforms with a helicopter just doing random frenzy fire you must of missed a generator or a cashstash etc
Old 05-12-2010, 02:54 PM   #32
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NameTaken69 View Post
Yup. Walked along all the top of the connected buildings where passengers would board the plane, climbed to the top of the main building [I got the drug drop already too], checked the buildings surrounding the airport, all the runways, all the land surrounding the entire airport, blew up all the tanks, the generator.. I'm sure I got everything and it still says 97%.
You get the two gas stations outside the airport? I was stuck on 97% for the airport for a while until I found I had missed a couple items along one of the runways.

SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #33
eor

The oil rig in question is glitchy.

On my first playthrough I had no problem with it but the second time I died while on the Reapers' "Black Gold" Mission.

Before dying I took out the crane and the derrick with a jet.

After respawning, I returned with the jet, strafed some more and completed the mission. I then parachuted onto the rig for the 100% completion.

Stuck at 97% with nothing left to collect or destroy.

Several on different JC2 forums have experienced problems at this oil rig.

The best advice seems to be to leave it alone until you are on the actual mission and manually save the game prior to activating the mission. That way, you can restart from scratch. Autosave will "trap " the glitch and there will be no way to fix it if you are shooting for 100% completion.
eor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #34
Outbreaker XXXX

RPD PREDATOR's Gamercard
i experienced a similar problem with one of the stronghold missions (cant remember the name of the stronghold but its the big port thats in a shape of a U) went in during the takeover blew the place to bits finished the mission had it a 97% and couldnt find or see a single thing left to do, so i left it continued on then after a while i respawned and there it was a oil tank that was destroyed respawned now its 100%.

Just got 28 more settlements to do and im 100% on every settlement then i'll finish the missions lol

for those who wanna know if they can get 75% completion i've done 3 main missions 15 challenges and found 75% collectibles and my stats are 69.8% complete i think after finishing the last 28 settlements and 4 missions i'll net that achievement (78hrs in)
Old 08-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #35
Pantherrfan
Banned User

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimL2112 View Post
I second that motion about the very top of the oil rig drill tower...
DO NOT blow up the square room halfway up think that is all you have to do, you must blow up a small cyllinder at the very top also, if the tower falls in the water with the topmost object intact, you may never get another chance (coz I doubt the C4 works underwater!).

i blew up the middle one everytime and i got 100% for every oil rig.
Pantherrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #36
LavaMage

Lava Mage's Gamercard
I think all we can ask for is the next one to have a check list of thinks to get at a particular place, so you at least know what your looking for. Or even better, have a second radar like the one for the crates, but for military stuff
LavaMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:01 PM   #37
fred666

OAxCHRISxUK's Gamercard
save and reload usually sorts them out.
fred666 is offline   Reply With Quote