Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sleeping Dogs
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #31
Jake317

Bam31788's Gamercard
Pure Gold Achievement Tips

Some of these are made harder than they need to be, for Lucky Shooter and Gun Kills made easy, get a gun, (I used a pistol) Save then Load. You'll be at the apartment. I went out of the apartment and saw 3 people in the hallway, I took cover on the railing and blind fired the people literally standing next to me. I then re-loaded my game and had full ammo, rinse and repeat for GOLD on LUCKY SHOOTER and if you have the patients you can farm your HEADHUNTER, SNIPER, PUBLIC ENEMY, ROGUE COP, and GUNMAN all for GOLD.

I used this same strategy to get wanted beyond level 1, I took cover in the apartment and the cops didn't chase me, but my wanted level didn't decrease either, I used this to boost my SURVIVOR.
Jake317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #32
Sandbwoy

SANDBW0Y's Gamercard
I need to complete 2 more favours but can't find where they are! Annoying. Another thing that annoyed me is the fact that I failed to unlock 10 Triad upgrades, and now that I've completed the game I have no chance of doing that now. Which means I'd have to play the game again from the beginning just to get that achievement. How could I not unlock 10 upgrades even though I've done every mission? Really annoying! Next time I'd have to make sure I wear Triad bonus XP clothing.
Sandbwoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #33
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandbwoy View Post
I need to complete 2 more favours but can't find where they are! Annoying. Another thing that annoyed me is the fact that I failed to unlock 10 Triad upgrades, and now that I've completed the game I have no chance of doing that now. Which means I'd have to play the game again from the beginning just to get that achievement. How could I not unlock 10 upgrades even though I've done every mission? Really annoying! Next time I'd have to make sure I wear Triad bonus XP clothing.
Replay the missions you got lowest scores on

A friend of mine had the 10 triad achievement so from mission one I aimed to beat his high score each time knowing that eventually I'd get it

Wearing clothing makes it much easier
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #34
CrimsonDeathGod

CrimsonDarkLord's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Okay the Achievement i have a problem with is the one where you have to find the Camera's and i have 2 more the find the problem is when i look on my map on the Collectibles Section i can't find the last two that i need has anyone else had this same problem as me?
CrimsonDeathGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:12 PM   #35
rye007

burgerboyrye's Gamercard
Hey, how much driving us actually involved in the missions and cheevos
rye007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:16 PM   #36
ollietwo

ollietwo's Gamercard
Question Cockfight win 50k not unlocking?

I have won lots of money from the cock fighting and I just won 50k from 1 fight but didn't get the achievement,
Anyone else had this problem?
ollietwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:50 PM   #37
The Big LT

The Big LT 77's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollietwo View Post
I have won lots of money from the cock fighting and I just won 50k from 1 fight but didn't get the achievement,
Anyone else had this problem?
I know this sounds like a dumb question but you did bet 50k on one fight? The only reason I ask is if you bet 25k it'll show a win of 50k because you get the money that you initially bet back plus the winnings, but you actually would have only won 25k. You need to get a win total of 100k for the achievement to unlock.

Grow old never grow up
The Big LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:50 PM   #38
ollietwo

ollietwo's Gamercard
Yep you're spot on mate!
Me being stupid!
Bet 50k, won 50k plus my 50k back and achievement done
ollietwo is offline   Reply With Quote