PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #421
Oates44

Looking to get the True Ghost Achievement and all of the Squad Domination Achievements. Hit me up if you're interested and we'll get a group together. GT: cheebycheebs
Old 06-11-2012, 07:34 AM   #422
l Ortega l

l Ortega l's Gamercard
I will be hosting a boosting session for the Total Domination achievement. This achievement covers all 4 domination achievements. Please add your name to the list and message me on XBL letting me know you have signed up.

If you cannot stay for the entire session or are not willing to help others finish their achievement after you have obtained yours, do not sign up.

During the 'Conflict' portion of this achievement, we will be doing the 'Counter-Intelligence' achievement for those who do not have it.

Boosting Time : Wednesday, June 13, 2012. 12pm (noon) Pacific Time.
(3pm Eastern, 8pm GMT for those who don't understand)

1. l Ortega l

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l
(The bars are lower case L's)
Old 06-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #423
GTAHH

Hey Ortega,

I would be interested in helping anyone who needs the conflict related achievements as long as someone can help with the the friend challenges.

Feel free to add me to the list.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #424
mazuma360

mazuma360's Gamercard
Session in 8 hrs for mp achievements

http://www.trueachievements.com/gami...ssionid=212848
Old 06-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #425
Thumbtaxx

AL0HA FR0M HELL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by l Ortega l View Post
I will be hosting a boosting session for the Total Domination achievement. This achievement covers all 4 domination achievements. Please add your name to the list and message me on XBL letting me know you have signed up.

If you cannot stay for the entire session or are not willing to help others finish their achievement after you have obtained yours, do not sign up.

During the 'Conflict' portion of this achievement, we will be doing the 'Counter-Intelligence' achievement for those who do not have it.

1. l Ortega l
2. AL0HA FR0M HELL

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l
the message you have entered is too short. please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters...(done!)
Old 06-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #426
impatientiain

xxCYB3RSN1PAxx's Gamercard
The lack of match making in this game is driving me nuts,if anyone wants to do coop,guerrilla or try squad achievements please send me an invite thanks

GT- x2BoBcNuT
Old 06-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #427
surreal_82

FXN Shadow's Gamercard
Played with a few good peeps so far... FXN are still looking for more however, the more the merrier, we will be playing this long term and with an aim to competitive play.... And cheevos along the way of course lol

Send me a message or friend request

FXN Shadow

I am constantly offline due to work and real life friends however I AM on every evening from about 7-1am just pop me a message
Old 06-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #428
bluee1234

Deadliestwari0r's Gamercard
Looking to do co op. Gt is deadliestwari0r
Old 06-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #429
mazuma360

mazuma360's Gamercard
Trying to boost the squad achievements 2 open sport msg mw gt: Xblchoas
Old 06-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #430
Maximus 1482

Maximus 1482's Gamercard
Looking to boost challenges. Add me.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #431
lordvader727

LORD VADER 727's Gamercard
Quote:

1. l Ortega l

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l
I'm interested in joining your session for the Total Domination achievement. My GT is LORD VADER 727....Thanks
Old 06-11-2012, 06:56 PM   #432
Jake Allsopp

Jake Allsopp's Gamercard
My gamertag is Jake Allsopp and I am looking to get all squad Achievments if somebody is willing to help I will be on about 4.00 on weekdays because of school but don't be fooled I am very adultish on games
Old 06-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #433
Oates44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader727 View Post
I'm interested in joining your session for the Total Domination achievement. My GT is LORD VADER 727....Thanks
Ortega - Count me in (GT: cheebycheebs)
---------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by l Ortega l

1. l Ortega l
2.AL0HA FR0M HELL
3. LORD VADER 727
4. cheebycheebs

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l
Old 06-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #434
l Ortega l

l Ortega l's Gamercard
I will be hosting a boosting session for the Total Domination achievement. This achievement covers all 4 domination achievements. Please add your name to the list and message me on XBL letting me know you have signed up. Please be on 10 minutes early so we can fill no show spots if need be.

Also, I should make this clear. If you cannot follow directions, you will be removed from the boosting group.

1. l Ortega l
2.AL0HA FR0M HELL
3. LORD VADER 727
4. cheebycheebs
5. x2BoBxNuT

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l

Last edited by l Ortega l; 06-11-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: updating directions
Old 06-11-2012, 10:53 PM   #435
Kaskade

AWESOME X 916's Gamercard
Looking to possibly join a squad where the members are trying to get the 2 achievements where you have to complete 20 daily challenges and return 5 challenges back and forth. Have mic and actually use it. Online M-F 9am-1pm PST(Calif,USA). Send message over XBL my gt is AWESOME X 916
Old 06-11-2012, 10:57 PM   #436
Kaskade

AWESOME X 916's Gamercard
Looking to possibly join a squad/lobby where the members are trying to get the 2 achievements where you have to complete 20 daily challenges and return 5 challenges back and forth. Have mic and actually use it. Online M-F 9am-1pm PST(Calif,USA). Send message over XBL my gt is AWESOME X 916
Old 06-12-2012, 12:48 AM   #437
MrFinfan99

Also, I should make this clear. If you cannot follow directions, you will be removed from the boosting group.

1. l Ortega l
2.AL0HA FR0M HELL
3. LORD VADER 727
4. cheebycheebs
5. x2BoBxNuT
6. FINFAN08

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l
Old 06-12-2012, 02:10 AM   #438
E10phoenix

darkphoenix1992's Gamercard
I'm still looking for a squad to join!

Play for fun (maybe achievements too)

add me: darkphoenix1992
Old 06-12-2012, 04:33 AM   #439
Obiwan59595

Obiwan59595's Gamercard
Co-op

Anyone what to play co-op? Looking for some people to just have some good times with, message obiwan59595 if you want to just relax and play some ghost recon.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:38 AM   #440
l Ortega l

l Ortega l's Gamercard
I will be hosting a boosting session for the Total Domination achievement. This achievement covers all 4 domination achievements. Please add your name to the list and message me on XBL letting me know you have signed up. Please be on 10 minutes early so we can fill no show spots if need be.

During the 'Conflict' portion of this achievement, we will be doing the 'Counter-Intelligence' achievement and possibly a couple other misc. MP achievements for those who do not have them.

Also, I should make this clear. If you cannot follow directions, you will be removed from the boosting group. Remember, the primary objective of this session is to obtain the Squad Domination achievements. We will try to do other misc. MP achievements but do not count on them getting done.

Don't be afraid to add your name to the reserve list if the main list is full. The majority of the time, someone does not show for some reason or another. As I've written earlier, please be on 10 minutes early. If you're not on by the starting time, I will be looking for replacements.

1. l Ortega l
2. AL0HA FR0M HELL
3. LORD VADER 727
4. cheebycheebs
5. x2BoBxNuT
6. FINFAN08
7. MemReLoaded
8. Intrinsic Blitz

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l

Last edited by l Ortega l; 06-12-2012 at 04:43 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:17 AM   #441
Xi Bass iX

Send a message via AIM to Xi Bass iX

Xi Bass iX's Gamercard
Hey everyone.

You can add Xi Bass iX for Squad Achievements, Co-op, and Guerilla. I'm currently on Wave 42 on Mansion and would appreciate any help.

I'm also willing to join any squad to help, and I also have a squad on my own if anyone wants invites so we can all try together as well.

Thanks alot!
Old 06-12-2012, 05:30 AM   #442
dherrick

dherrick's Gamercard
Quote:

During the 'Conflict' portion of this achievement, we will be doing the 'Counter-Intelligence' achievement and possibly a couple other misc. MP achievements for those who do not have them.

Also, I should make this clear. If you cannot follow directions, you will be removed from the boosting group. Remember, the primary objective of this session is to obtain the Squad Domination achievements. We will try to do other misc. MP achievements but do not count on them getting done.

Don't be afraid to add your name to the reserve list if the main list is full. The majority of the time, someone does not show for some reason or another. As I've written earlier, please be on 10 minutes early. If you're not on by the starting time, I will be looking for replacements.

1. l Ortega l
2. AL0HA FR0M HELL
3. LORD VADER 727
4. cheebycheebs
5. x2BoBxNuT
6. FINFAN08
7. MemReLoaded
8. Intrinsic Blitz

Reserves (For no shows)
1. dherrick

l Ortega l
I'll take the first reserve spot.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #443
LSDragon

LSDraqon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Post here if you're looking to play with a team or squad (not achievement boosting).
Add me: LSDraqon
Old 06-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #444
Lord Diamond

Lord Diamond's Gamercard
Hey, Just got this today and I'm looking for a squad or to help start one to do Co-op, Gorilla and Multiplayer. My Gamertag is:- Lord Diamond

I'm on most evenings from 6pm onwards (GMT) and any mornings I have off work. I also have a decent headset and enjoy chatting while kicking (well trying to) ass!
Old 06-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #445
XxBlueSpade2xX

exoroughneck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Is anyone setting up a Gamebattles squad? I want to join, but their site is acting up.

Send me a PM if you're interested.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #446
GTAHH

Need 2 more players who are online now wanting to boost - Complete 20 Daily Friend Challenges.

GT = GTR888
Old 06-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #447
LPSTREETSOLDIER

LPSTREETS0LDIER's Gamercard
Looking to work on guerrilla waves 1-50 and work on co-op campaign on Elite difficulty and any other achievements we can get along the way if interested or someone needs a boosting partner message me I'm usually on everyday and more so on the weekends. Well message me and/or send a friend request if you wanna work on any achievements gt: LPSTREETS0LDIER
Old 06-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #448
Im Reazie

Reazie's Gamercard
Quote:

1. l Ortega l
2. AL0HA FR0M HELL
3. LORD VADER 727
4. cheebycheebs
5. x2BoBxNuT
6. FINFAN08
7. MemReLoaded
8. Intrinsic Blitz

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l
I did send you a message on live the other day but regardless add me as a reserve.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:20 PM   #449
rageona

NakeBenihime's Gamercard
I'm looking for a squad to play with. I'll play either for achievements or just for fun. GT NakeBenihime.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:31 AM   #450
N7JaS

Jas92's Gamercard
My gt is JaS92 please message me I must get these damn achievements
Closed Thread