PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Metro 2033
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-12-2010, 10:01 PM   #31
iVIRUS

iVirus's Gamercard
Finally went through it again...got my 1000g today. Thanks for the work QuickDraw. It unlocked for me when I picked up golden ammo in the Black Station.

I feel this achievement is due to collecting golden ammo throughout the game and setting foot in as many locations as possible. I did two other play throughs where I visited every area visited in the video walk through, just was not collecting all of the golden ammo. This last play through, I went in all of the same rooms as previous two, but collected golden ammo this last play through. I think golden ammo is a huge part of this achievement. Follow the guide and you should get it....thanks again.

iVIRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:26 PM   #32
MMS Downy
Banned User

Send a message via Skype™ to MMS Downy

MMS Downy's Gamercard
Thanks QuickDraw ;D
i got in in the libray picking up gold ammo
MMS Downy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #33
syckrhythm

Send a message via AIM to syckrhythm

syckrhythm's Gamercard
i plan on doing this tonight, and i'm assuming it works considering everyone has posted successes with your guide, good luck to me

syckrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #34
rowain

Toaster Ham's Gamercard
I hate this fucking achievement so much, it's so god damn arbitrary. Most of the achievements are like that, but this one is the worst. I've done two playthroughs now, the first one I did Sherlock and also explored a ton and still didn't get the damn achievement, second playthrough I got metro citizen or whatever but DIDN'T get all the station ammo since I had Sherlock. I explored even MORE, and got a few white flashes I missed the first time and STILL didn't get this god damn achievement. I only rented this game and have 970/1000 but it's due back tonight and I don't have time for a third playthrough. Fucking A. Wish I'd followed your videoguide for my second playthrough.
rowain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #35
hilde86

delyx's Gamercard
thanks for your video guide. followed every step like you and got my explorer cheevo in the same part as you in outpost. hope i'll get my enlightened cheevo at the end and my 1000gs would be perfect. tell you if it'll work out.

EDIT: also got my enlightened cheevo, yeah! 1000/1000

Last edited by hilde86; 04-15-2010 at 11:35 PM.
hilde86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #36
red10mage

Thank you SO much for these videos!!
The achievement unlocked for me at 3:27 on video 33.

red10mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #37
Pyrlaster

PYRLASTER's Gamercard
Guide

as much as i like to use this guide would you be able to make a written guide plz
Pyrlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #38
WhiteWing NL

Send a message via MSN to WhiteWing NL Send a message via Skype™ to WhiteWing NL

WhiteWing NL's Gamercard
Thank you so much dude thanks to you i got my last chievo
WhiteWing NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:34 AM   #39
DaReAlT83

DaReAlT83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrlaster View Post
as much as i like to use this guide would you be able to make a written guide plz
There already is a written guide on GameFAQ -> http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...e/935091/59427
If you follow this guide the achievement will probably pop up in the room at 7:20 in video 32 (when you pick up the ammo that Quickdraw missed in the corner). It's a bit earlier as in video guide but not relevant.

Of course, this is a really good video guide, but if you prefer to "read and play" instead of "watch and play", take the guide on GameFAQ. It also works perfectly.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:55 AM   #40
peeveen

peeveen's Gamercard
Just to fan the flames a bit more ...

I just unlocked this during Black Station. I was in one of the deeper tunnels, where you need a gas mask ... I walked past a body, and it unlocked. I didn't pick anything up.
peeveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #41
Tricka21

Tricka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I didn't follow this guide but thought i'd just add that my Explorer achievement popped up after walking past the soldier in the Library, the one upstairs after that guy Daniella survived the attack by the flying demon. Very random but none the less im happy it's out the way
Old 05-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #42
spydermatt

spydermatt's Gamercard
This worked perfectly, got the achievement to pop in the same place. I managed to get all remaining achievements i needed in a 2nd playthrough thanks to this guide. Don't think i would have got the explorer without it.
Thank you!
spydermatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:13 AM   #43
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
on my 2nd playthrough i just picked up EVERYTHING. i picked up some shotgun shells in the library where the demon attacks and it unlocked. im pretty sure i got most stuff after that point on my first playthrough. some missions i was trying to not kill anyone so i think i missed some stuff there.

3 days for 1k. it's within 5 days maybe my gamestop will let me get a refund
Old 05-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #44
yakuzzaa

II yakuzZaa II's Gamercard
...ill give it a shot tonight, thx in advance !!
Old 05-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #45
DJ BLAZER82

Smile

hey just incase any of you following this guide didnt know at the end of video 11(lost catacombs) right at the end when you get attacked by the nosalies if you put your gas mask on theres actually a ladder you can go down, just look at the walls and you will see it. theres gold and normal ammo down there! iv only just completed vid 11 so dont know how this will affect the outcome of the achievement but im hoping it might pop a little quicker
DJ BLAZER82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:59 AM   #46
EddyF 101

EddyF 101's Gamercard
great game!
got full 1000g before it was even out a month!
any1 wants any personal info/help on any achievements on this game message me

EddyF 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #47
Chesty

JunSekiya's Gamercard
Thanks for your guide. Does the prostitute on Riga count towards the achievement? I missed her 'cause I couldn't find her.
Chesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #48
virotti

Vinicius Menti's Gamercard
Smile Thanks I got Explorer today

I did not follow the videos but seing this post showed me that all I had to do was, well, explore everything and this should pop in Outpost. I got it after I killed all the guys in the building where you use the tape and checked a guy inside a hole in the area where some guys are attacked by a demon.
virotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:27 AM   #49
syckrhythm

syckrhythm's Gamercard
now, should i follow these videos exactly? or just get the white flashes, ammo and dead people supplies?

Old 05-19-2010, 03:43 AM   #50
yakuzzaa

II yakuzZaa II's Gamercard
... no, just follow the "playstyle" - u should unlock it without probs !!!
the white flashes are not important, i think collecting the golden and dirty ammo is the key !
Old 05-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #51
Rudol

Rudol's Gamercard
Your work is HUGe o_o
Rudol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #52
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
im with you on that Malttikettu....... if i dont get it on this play through im done with it.
H0p3sfalL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #53
Katana

Lommemannen V2's Gamercard
Merged Achievements?

I have 950GS and all achievements except Enlightened and Explorer in one playtrought.

If i fellow your video guide will i earn Enlightened and Explorer achievement in one go?
Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #54
Chesty

JunSekiya's Gamercard
Yes, you will. I got both of them, too.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #55
syckrhythm

syckrhythm's Gamercard
Nice, okay, that's really good to know. I started doing this and its taking a long time, but it will be well worth it in the end to add to my 100% completed game list

PS to anyone that sees the games that I'm boosting, if you would like to help that would be greatly appreciated

Old 05-27-2010, 06:49 AM   #56
DeekBoy

Send a message via AIM to DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
got my explorer achieve in the house right before black station so basically the same spot. thank you soooooo much for this guide

Punish The Deserving

DeekBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #57
Katana

Lommemannen V2's Gamercard
Excellent guide!

This was an good guide, but you did forget to visit some places and when you are filming decrease the brightens on your television so it will be more light and use flashlight always to do it easier to watch the video. And don't use gas mask unnecessary.

Example where you didn't visit is in "Frontline" mission, when you crossed the bridge from the Red to the Nazi there was an opportunity to jump down to the second under section here it was possible to find stuff and it was also access to pipe network in the air above the ground which lead to a body etc.

The access to the first under section is by stairs on the right side and you did visit this section but not section 2. Because a little bridge from this section over to the other one was destroyed.

But i unlocked the explorer achievement inside the building in video 32 in Outpost and Enlightened inside Ostankino Tower in video 48.

Last edited by Katana; 06-06-2010 at 02:32 PM.
Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #58
Quickdraw

Quickdraw1988's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana View Post
This was an good guide, but you did forget to visit some places and when you are filming decrease the brightens on your television so it will be more light and use flashlight always to do it easier to watch the video. And don't use gas mask unnecessary.

Example where you didn't visit is in "Frontline" mission, when you crossed the bridge from the Red to the Nazi there was an opportunity to jump down to the second under section here it was possible to find stuff and it was also access to pipe network in the air above the ground which lead to a body etc.

The access to the first under section is by stairs on the right side and you did visit this section but not section 2. Because a little bridge from this section over to the other one was destroyed.

But i unlocked the explorer achievement inside the building in video 32 in Outpost and Enlightened inside Ostankino Tower in video 48.
yeah i keep forgetting to take the mask off i just lost the effort to do it and just went as quick as i could.

i recorded this on my pretty old tv so its shoddyness was expected and could really do much, since then my new tv is using the hdmi cable which i dont think is going to work with my dazzle box i had b4, need to find a way around it.

and the whole unlocks when walking near bodys and stuff can be valid, but at the time of doing this getting it all put up soon as i could i just thought record it all and people will get it since there was so much doubt and confusion, may not be exact but it gives a pretty good idea to people who dislike reading like myself.

I extended the walkthrough to ensure if anyone didn't get it will by the end of it, even showing getting the enlighten and there was another strange one people had issues with. i know i missed some points, but with everything that was pickupable its no small problem, people can always adds bits they find in themselves. i didn't see point in messing editing bits and bobs in at the time.

Im very pleased its help people get the achievement, which was why i made it in the first place, id like to thank the people who sent me messages of thank you for helping them get this and anyone in this thread, i thank you back my friends.

You can't outrun Death forever, But you can make him work for it.

Urgently Boosting Saints Row 2 MP Achieves Message Me.
Quickdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #59
syckrhythm

syckrhythm's Gamercard
Great guide man, I FINALLY got this achieve this weekend lol, took forever just cuz I don't have as much time to play my games anymore, maybe 2-3 hours a day if I can even play everyday lol

Old 07-20-2010, 11:20 PM   #60
BWP Dumpster

Petreauxleum's Gamercard
Got it on outpost. Didn't followthe video's religiously, (left out bottom area with booby traps in frontline) but I got a few things you may have missed so I figure it all evened out. Either way it helped and thank you.

BWP Dumpster is offline   Reply With Quote