PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Major League Baseball 2K10
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-31-2010, 06:53 AM   #1
TPB Desperado

Send a message via AIM to TPB Desperado

TPB Desperado's Gamercard
My Player All Star Achievement

I've made the All Star team with both my Starting Pitcher and Closing Pitcher multiple times and I still cant get the achievement.

Do you have to actually play in the All Star game? Or should it pop when you're notified that you made the team?

TPB Desperado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:14 AM   #2
SilverSluggerMZ

SilverSluggerMZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPB Desperado View Post
I've made the All Star team with both my Starting Pitcher and Closing Pitcher multiple times and I still cant get the achievement.

Do you have to actually play in the All Star game? Or should it pop when you're notified that you made the team?
It will pop once the day of the All-Star game comes up. You do not have to play. Search the threads and you can find your answer easily.

100% All Call of Duties.

Completed Retail: 36
Completed Arcade: 7
SilverSluggerMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
boond0ck 83

boond0ck 83's Gamercard
I think I screwed myself on this one, I made the all star team, was like 2 days away from the game, hit play next appearance, and it skipped over the all star game and went to my next game, and no achievement. I was really hoping it would pop at the end of the season, as some sports games are like that, but after reading it looks like I'm screwed.
boond0ck 83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
JonasZaga

Need help with all online... Gtag jonaszaga. Hit me up asap. Will help u as well of course
JonasZaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:45 PM   #5
Pogo27

I think I got my achievement while the All-Star game was loading or something.

It could be that if you made the all-star game but aren't scheduled to play, either because you're not the #1 starting pitcher, not one of the TOP relievers, or not one of the best 8 (or 9 in AL) batters, but still good enough to MAKE the team, then when you hit PLAY NEXT APPEARANCE, it skips over the All-Star game because you just rode pine for 9 innings.

Just play better next season and become THEY GUY at your position and I bet you'll get to play and unlock the achievement.

Although...a RP obviously will NEVER play if the SP goes all 9. Also...if you're a starting pitcher and you JUST pitched the day before, your stamina could be a reason you're not scheduled to start--not sure about this however, as I did make the minor league all-star game with a Starting Pitcher and pitched...with essentially no stamina because I just pitched 8.2 innings the day before.
Pogo27 is offline   Reply With Quote