PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Game Room
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 02:44 AM   #1
linktriforce007
 
linktriforce007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central USA
Posts: 1,398
Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How do you kill enemies in Crystal Castles?

Topic title asks it all.
__________________
Linktriforce007. Tri as in triangle, not tree. =/

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't


80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:51 AM   #2
mietha CAG
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 155

mietha CAG's Gamercard
Well, for the gem eaters (the vertical catapillar looking things), you can just run through them while they are eating one (when their throats are red). The witch can be killed while wearing the hat. Beyond that, I don't remember. I used to play this game a LOT, but it was decades ago. Still love it though and the first cabinet I bought.
__________________
mietha CAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
linktriforce007
 
linktriforce007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central USA
Posts: 1,398
Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mietha CAG View Post
Well, for the gem eaters (the vertical catapillar looking things), you can just run through them while they are eating one (when their throats are red). The witch can be killed while wearing the hat. Beyond that, I don't remember. I used to play this game a LOT, but it was decades ago. Still love it though and the first cabinet I bought.
Thanks! I bought all 30 cabinets, and I REALLY wanted to get survivalist on this one, but I'm horrible at it. This should definitely help!
__________________
Linktriforce007. Tri as in triangle, not tree. =/

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't


80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:23 AM   #4
mietha CAG
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 155

mietha CAG's Gamercard
The real problem is that, as stated in the game history, the original control method was a VERY sensitive track ball. Trying to duplicte the extremely fine controls required to do well at it with a d-pad or analog stick is next to impossible. I want 360 track balls, paddle controllers and INTV pads. Probably not going to happen, especially on that last one, but I can dream can't I?
__________________
mietha CAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #5
Alypso
 
Alypso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 32

Alypso's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mietha CAG View Post
The real problem is that, as stated in the game history, the original control method was a VERY sensitive track ball. Trying to duplicte the extremely fine controls required to do well at it with a d-pad or analog stick is next to impossible. I want 360 track balls, paddle controllers and INTV pads. Probably not going to happen, especially on that last one, but I can dream can't I?
...and centipede is a trackball game too. if there comes marble madness and missile command later i still need a trackball.
__________________
Alypso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:51 AM   #6
shadaik
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 312

shadaik's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mietha CAG View Post
Well, for the gem eaters (the vertical catapillar looking things), you can just run through them while they are eating one (when their throats are red). The witch can be killed while wearing the hat. Beyond that, I don't remember. I used to play this game a LOT, but it was decades ago. Still love it though and the first cabinet I bought.
As for the trees: You can't kill them but they become harmless for a few seconds when you jump over them.
__________________
Yay! (Completed):
1 vs 100, Cloning Clyde, Dash of Destruction, Wallace & Gromit #1 (200); The Maw (250); Bolt, Bully, Enchanted Arms, Golden Compass, King Kong, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars: TCS, Spidey FoF, Spidey WoS (1000); Oblivion (1250)
shadaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:17 AM   #7
Junkdewd
 
Junkdewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 152

Junkdewd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by linktriforce007 View Post
Thanks! I bought all 30 cabinets, and I REALLY wanted to get survivalist on this one, but I'm horrible at it. This should definitely help!

This video helps quite a bit. Should get you some medals pretty easy
__________________
Junkdewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:59 AM.