PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Game Room
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-07-2010, 02:44 AM   #1
linktriforce007

Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How do you kill enemies in Crystal Castles?

Topic title asks it all.

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't

80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:51 AM   #2
mietha CAG

mietha CAG's Gamercard
Well, for the gem eaters (the vertical catapillar looking things), you can just run through them while they are eating one (when their throats are red). The witch can be killed while wearing the hat. Beyond that, I don't remember. I used to play this game a LOT, but it was decades ago. Still love it though and the first cabinet I bought.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
linktriforce007

Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mietha CAG View Post
Well, for the gem eaters (the vertical catapillar looking things), you can just run through them while they are eating one (when their throats are red). The witch can be killed while wearing the hat. Beyond that, I don't remember. I used to play this game a LOT, but it was decades ago. Still love it though and the first cabinet I bought.
Thanks! I bought all 30 cabinets, and I REALLY wanted to get survivalist on this one, but I'm horrible at it. This should definitely help!

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't

80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:23 AM   #4
mietha CAG

mietha CAG's Gamercard
The real problem is that, as stated in the game history, the original control method was a VERY sensitive track ball. Trying to duplicte the extremely fine controls required to do well at it with a d-pad or analog stick is next to impossible. I want 360 track balls, paddle controllers and INTV pads. Probably not going to happen, especially on that last one, but I can dream can't I?
Old 04-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #5
Alypso

Alypso's Gamercard
Quote:
The real problem is that, as stated in the game history, the original control method was a VERY sensitive track ball. Trying to duplicte the extremely fine controls required to do well at it with a d-pad or analog stick is next to impossible. I want 360 track balls, paddle controllers and INTV pads. Probably not going to happen, especially on that last one, but I can dream can't I?
...and centipede is a trackball game too. if there comes marble madness and missile command later i still need a trackball.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:51 AM   #6
shadaik

shadaik's Gamercard
Quote:
As for the trees: You can't kill them but they become harmless for a few seconds when you jump over them.
1 vs 100, Cloning Clyde, Dash of Destruction, Wallace & Gromit #1 (200); The Maw (250); Bolt, Bully, Enchanted Arms, Golden Compass, King Kong, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars: TCS, Spidey FoF, Spidey WoS (1000); Oblivion (1250)
shadaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:17 AM   #7
Junkdewd

Junkdewd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by linktriforce007 View Post
Thanks! I bought all 30 cabinets, and I REALLY wanted to get survivalist on this one, but I'm horrible at it. This should definitely help!

This video helps quite a bit. Should get you some medals pretty easy