PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Samurai Warriors 2 Empires
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
Otaking584

Send a message via AIM to Otaking584

EP Otaking584's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
What Am I Doing Wrong?

I've been trying to get the 4 Guardians achievement for a long time now and so far have been unable to get. Maybe someone can tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I started with the stage Incident at Honoji on the side of Mitsuhide. I edited in Yukimura Sanada and Renmaru Mori. I played the stage Inicident at Honoji and beat it. Then I started taking over fiefs with the same 6 officerws and eventually ended with the Shimazu being the last one. I at first allied with them and just kept skipping turns then eventually just stopped renewing the alliance and would just defend when they tried to invade. The year is 1660 and I still havne't gotten it. Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

Retail 100% - 21

Live 100% - 11
Otaking584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
Waylander73

Waylander73's Gamercard
I had similar problem and what seemed to fix it was keep getting rank improvements from the emporer and doing foreign trades. Worked for me anyways but it might have been coincidence :-)

I was also using Inspection, Exemption and Benefaction

Thanks to narcolepticshee for sig

Last edited by Waylander73; 03-26-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Waylander73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:14 PM   #3
Otaking584

Send a message via AIM to Otaking584

EP Otaking584's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze
Well I've already gotten the Shogun rank so that can't be it. I've been doing alot of defending cause I read online that someone got it by doing that and I've also been using Delegate cause I also heard someone got it after using that for awhile.

I don't I think they should have just replaced 4 Guardians with getting the Shogun rank, at least that would have been easy.

Retail 100% - 21

Live 100% - 11
Otaking584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:00 AM   #4
Tricka21

Tricka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Right personally i swear to god this achievement is totally random the 1st time i attempted to get this i really tried & did not succeed so i thought id come back to it then i thought id try & get the osaka campaing achievement. Anyways so im going through it not using 4 genrals consecutively & just before the last battle bang i got it without even trying + getting the osaka campaing achievement after. My advice is just don't think about it just play & enjoy then good things will come lol
Tricka21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #5
Paleo Looshe

Paleo Looshe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricka21 View Post
Right personally i swear to god this achievement is totally random the 1st time i attempted to get this i really tried & did not succeed so i thought id come back to it then i thought id try & get the osaka campaing achievement. Anyways so im going through it not using 4 genrals consecutively & just before the last battle bang i got it without even trying + getting the osaka campaing achievement after. My advice is just don't think about it just play & enjoy then good things will come lol
Touche, Tricka21, Touche
Paleo Looshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
Captain Ashton

CommanderAshton's Gamercard
Just win the scenario then take note of the 4 officers it mentions afterwards. Then, make them all officers and demote everyone else who you can. Then just keep using decree(or the other one, I forget) on those 4 officers in order (eg 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4 etc). Keep doing this and you should get the achievment.