PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Supreme Commander 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
GOLDEN GUNS05

GOLDEN GUNS05's Gamercard
Easy ways to get the master builder, sharpshooter, time cruncher and masster achievs

Master builder, sharpshooter, time cruncher and masster achievments are multiplayer or skirmish only.

Lets start with Masster and Time cruncher.

I found skirmish to be the best useing these settings.

Map - Coalition command center 3v1
Type - Supremacy
Rush timer - 5
Add 1 easy Ai

This is the best map as there is so many mass deposits, just destroy the ai base but make sure you leave 1 building so the game dosnt finish. Build on all the mass deposits then upgrade your mass income. you will be getting about 100 mass every second which works out at 6000 a min, it will take around 3 hours, not long at all. you can also just leave the game runing which all goes towards your Time cruncher achiev.

Make sure you finish the game and dont quit or nothing will count.

Now for the Sharp shooter and master builder achievements.

There is 2 ways to do this. if you have a boosting partner this is the quickest way to get these achievments.

start a ranked match or multiplayer match and build 10 or more air pads,then have your boosting partner build 2 anti air at each of your air pads. then your boosting partner shoud build 10 or more air pads and you build 2 anti air at each of his air pads. Now all you have to do is keep building wasps from all of the air pads, they will be destroyed as soon as they are built.

If you dont have any1 to boost with this is what i did.
start a skirmish match with these settings.

Map - coalition command center 3v1
Type- supremacy
Rush timer- atleast 10 mins to set up enough defenses
Add 3 easy AI and make sure they are all on team 2 and you are at location A.
Uef recomended

Before you start Dont build land units or artillery, the land units are too slow and the artillery will destroy the AI.

As soon as you start you should upgrade your structures in this order.Build cost- Build timer to start with. Then build 4 research stations around the outside of the 4 mass deposits, then build the 4 extractors. keep building research stations all around the outside in a square,20 -30 will do you should be geting plenty of tech points and you need to makes sure you have these researched before the rush timer is up. Radar- Fortified artillery- Gauss cannon- Linked railgun anti air- Health- Sheild genarator- and try to upgrade the structures training as soon as poss.

Build 2 shield genarators and 2 anti air in each corner of your base and 2 shield genarators in the middle, now your base is nearly untouchable. make sure you build anti nuke defenses and dont forget to keep them well stocked, if you forget they will nuke you after a hour or so. they are also handy as nuke defense silos and nukes are also auto short range artillery. build your power stations near your imporant structures cause as soon as you research Enginering tower all your power stations auto repair or finish building structures for you.

Your base will be untouchable to anything they send at you and you will be geting loads of kills without building any units at all. Now all you have to do is build as many air pads as you like and keep building wasps. you can either set a way point to each or the ai bases or you can nuke your own units, the choice is yours.

after 45 mins or so they will start sending 20 0r so land units at a time but dont wory your base will take care of them, but if your worried build a few fortified artillery at the front of your base.

Useing this method i was able to build 4000+ units and get 1800+ kills every 2 hours. Just dont forget to finish the game or nothing will count.

Hope this was helpfull to some people and if anyone wants to use this as part of a guide then please give me credit. Thanks
GOLDEN GUNS05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:45 PM   #2
7ofDiamonds

I got masster using your strategy and I added like 2-3 hours onto my gameplay time so thats good.
Anyways, if anyone wants to do the Sharpshooter/Master Builder strategy mentioned above with me, I'll do it but be prepared to leave your box on for a couple hours...
Fable 2 (1350/1350)
Halo 3: ODST (1000/1000)
Modern Warfare 2 (1000/1000)
Assassin's Creed II (1000/1000)
Mass Effect 2 (950/1000)
Supreme Commander 2 (1000/1000)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (1060/1060)
Arcade

Uno (200/200)
Dash of Destruction (200/200)
Castle Crashers (140/200)
7ofDiamonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
hi golden gun05. i'm writing a new achievement guide, since i'm not really satisfied with the current one. i just wanted to ask if i could copy your strategies to obtain these achievements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturgis
And always listen to Cra, his guides are absolutely badass
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
GOLDEN GUNS05

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra View Post
hi golden gun05. i'm writing a new achievement guide, since i'm not really satisfied with the current one. i just wanted to ask if i could copy your strategies to obtain these achievements.

Yes mate, your more than welcome to use my strategies in your guide as long as i get some credit for it
Old 05-03-2010, 06:42 AM   #5
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
ok added it with a bit of formatting and ironing out some grammatical errors

if you wanna take a look here is my guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturgis
And always listen to Cra, his guides are absolutely badass
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:11 AM   #6
GOLDEN GUNS05

just had a look, and your guide is looking good mate.